Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess that my IT colleague is an as..hole. I'm fed up with his cheap ways of doing things. In the end nothing works.

I'm so annoyed by this that I got an headache...
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess that my IT colleague is an as..hole. I'm fed up with his cheap ways of doing things. In the end nothing works.

I'm so annoyed by this that I got an headache...
:comfort
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Confessions? Well sometimes when i'm at home doing my thing... my famly's crappy internet provider likes to direct me to a page that says

"Dear XXX,

Your internet usage has hit the limit for the month and will incur additional fees if it is used beyond the 20gb grace period we are giving you."

Me: PFT, watch me.

*60 dollars of additional fees later*

Parents: Who ... what? When? Why did they charge us extra?
Me: I don't know man, Companies are greedy. We should cut them and transfer to others.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good luck ita!

So my brother found some condoms laying down on the computer stand and says....
'Why do you have condoms laying around here (in general)?'

I say to him... 'I am a gay boi'.
He replies..... 'you're gay?'

With 'M3J (Millap)?'
* Member on mh that recently met up with*

I burst out in laughter..... :rofl
(Because he took me seriously)
Thanks Milap <3!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
FUCK YOU
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good god. *Slow claps* That is one for the record books
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
STAHP

I'M A MINOR FFS
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Is that one of those "it's funny because it's true" scenarios kids these days are going on about?
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I believe it is. And with M3J's expense, we all gain a piece of understanding.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I bought boxed wine.

But that's not the best part.

I drank straight from the spigot.

I shit you not.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Did you also spill some on yourself and decided you didn't care?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
My name is Adriana Mihaylova and I am a hopeless romantic.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Humanity is hopeless, and people are divided between materialism and romance and use both as masks whenever they wish to, so, I will take your name as the real confession from this message.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't know if I can tell you.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I don't know if you know
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, definitely can't tell you, you seem to be too sensitive. :x
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Are u for real
 
Top