Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Update here

So - unfortunately things went for the worst and my buddy Matts dad passed away last-night.
Holy. Sorry for your friend's loss. Please support him as much as he needs. I pray for strength for him to carry on
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
R.I.P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
My condolences to your friend and his family. :\
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Rant: There are too many threads to search through to find the one I was looking for. In my frustration (gurrr) I give up. I admit defeat - - I'll just post here *

A confessional request!

So - a buddy of mines father has become very ill suddenly.
If there are any of those people that believe in prayer and G-d here. I humbly request please say a prayer for Matts dad.
Even though you guys don't know him personally. They say prayer helps / heals.


Thanks, Charlie

---------- Post added July 19, 2015 at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was July 13, 2015 at 10:12 PM ----------

Update here

So - unfortunately things went for the worst and my buddy Matts dad passed away last-night.
sorry to hear that....it's always tough to lose someone especially when it's sudden and unexpected....
my gma gave us a scare about three weeks ago....woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe.
was rushed to the hospital with her blood pressure at 240 over 180 and her blood sugar was very very low.she spent a week in there and come to find out that her doctor prescribed her a medication that conflicted with others she was taking that lead to the breathing problem...kinda ironic because that's how they found out about the blood pressure issue:/...I still wanted to kick his ass:-_-

ofc,her being a mccarter(stubborn asf...xD)....wasn't taking her water pills everyday....she was so full of fluid her legs were busting open like blisters :o.
she had to have 11 catheters administered during her stay xo
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
My condolences to your friend charlie :oh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess that I dropped by to rant/chit-chat about something foolish, but Charlie's post proved to be a turn-off in the end. I had to stop and question the validity of what I was thinking.

I offer my prayers to the passed one's soul.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm pretty peeved at getting into an accident, but somewhat excited at what my rental car might be.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I confess I'm pretty peeved at getting into an accident, but somewhat excited at what my rental car might be.
Drunk driver? or some jackass?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I'm pretty peeved at getting into an accident, but somewhat excited at what my rental car might be.
Sorry to hear about that Millap - was this your first accident?
If so - the other company might offer you insurance on their rental, but do not take it (they will say its cheap or some bs). Which means extra cost.
You're already covered by your company.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Drunk driver? or some jackass?
SUV (?) driver who didn't see me in her blind spot, apparently. Wouldn't have gone if she had her turn signal on.
Sorry to hear about that Millap - was this your first accident?
If so - the other company might offer you insurance on their rental, but do not take it (they will say its cheap or some bs). Which means extra cost.
You're already covered by your company.
Second. First accident occurred when the driver was making a left turn even though I was coming and had headlights on late at night. I had right of way, didn't stop her from making the turn. I trusted her, and she betrayed me. :(

Funny how I can survive people cutting me/others in PA, even when the cars are SO close to each other (reckless driving in other words), but I get into an accident because others are negligent.

Oh. I think my company's offering me rental. I hope it has AUX.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Most cars come with Aux as standard nowadays lol.

I like your line of "I trusted her and she betrayed me".
Is your car your secret lover? :lmao

I get into an accident because others are negligent
What do you think accidents are ?
One or both parties involved are either not paying attention, careless or what-have ya.
... It takes two to tango....

Glad you made it out fine.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, I trusted the other driver to see me and not make a left turn, but the opposite happened. :(

She was paying attention to a degree, but I was paying attention as well. Didn't see a turn signal on her car.


Thanks. I've had worse - pains from the runs. I hate stomach pains and head pains more than anything else. Stomach pains are the worst, though. Had an explosive release in the airport bathroom. :'(

But at least it meant I could drink more alcohol without repercussions.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Today four years ago my old gf got kiiled.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Drunk driver plowed into her. She was on a bike :(
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Drunk driver plowed into her. She was on a bike :(
:hug

Thanks for sharing your story; Hope you are doing well now. Moving forward.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Yeah, im doing well. I still think of her everyday.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, im doing well. I still think of her everyday.
Its hard to lose someone; Especially one you cherish & love the most.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top