OMO I'm just a bear

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Why? I want to see Taj Mahal and go to Darjeeling too :pout
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
it's far less impressive irl

I went to Kyoto and Seoul that same year, enjoyed that more tbh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I hope you and Kat become lovers in the next mafia game...with Kat being in mafia and you screwing her up.
that's too mainstream :/ How about he doesnt screw up at least once

kattu tell him you won't kill me :hmph
Why would I kill the love of my life :wub
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
that's too mainstream :/ How about he doesnt screw up at least once
You unnecessary blame him for screwing you. You would've been lynched in day 1 if he hadn't changed his vote. Thanks to him you got to survive till the end of day 3. Show some gratitude. I want him to screw you up the next because he is already being blamed for it despite sacrificing himself for you that time.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
yes yes just how long will you milk that seoul cow
hyung so jelly

You unnecessary blame him for screwing you. You would've been lynched in day 1 if he hadn't changed his vote. Thanks to him you got to survive till the end of day 3. Show some gratitude. I want him to screw you up the next because he is already being blamed for it despite sacrificing himself for you that time.
> show some gratitude
> 'I hope you guys will be lovers and that kat is mafia and kills you'

phil-tan is so confusing ne~

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

rofl besides she isn't wrong, I did fuck up that time :emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You unnecessary blame him for screwing you. You would've been lynched in day 1 if he hadn't changed his vote. Thanks to him you got to survive till the end of day 3. Show some gratitude. I want him to screw you up the next because he is already being blamed for it despite sacrificing himself for you that time.
hey hey you cannot assume all that would happen cuz if you change one thing in the beginning of the story then everything changes :cheerbunny

---------- Post added October 18, 2015 at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was September 22, 2015 at 03:20 PM ----------

you

s u c k
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
hahaha raison d'etre :lmao
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
you know you didnt have to spam me e v e r y w h e r e
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I wanted on League too but you werent online :pout
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
was busy with studying till you started to bother me :p

tests next week smh

cant even feed play with hani in q :emocat

well after next week I'll be free again \o/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
And I was hoping for a reunion game tonight :pout
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
aww there there Hani :hug dont mind he is a puta anyway
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
> replaced

what are you even talking about maggot

you can't /replace/ cancer, you can at most get rid of it

which is why we don't play with kat anymore, remember :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Remember what happens after I die? i d i o t
 
Top