Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I guess he actually followed him? I mean if you look at the pat two chapters you can clearly see that he already is suspicious of Shirou. Also loved the comment about this being "the most boring plot development" haha
It's easy to please you sometimes... xD
Well Illya is there, in a sense it's still her routePoor Illya... Even in her own what-if-route she still gets replaced by a different girl... *sighs*
Well this Shirou is still a bit different... Just wondering though... Did Julian install a tracking device?
Guren has a nice weapon and that is all that matters to me.![]()

I guess he actually followed him? I mean if you look at the pat two chapters you can clearly see that he already is suspicious of Shirou. Also loved the comment about this being "the most boring plot development" haha
It's easy to please you sometimes... xD

I guess the villains are gathering now to prepare for multiple big fights (Oboro isn't good enough by now x'D). I wonder about that guy with the eye on his forehead... do we know him? Could it be that one from the Red Spider arc? Just making a guess where Gin might know him from.
But other than that I have no examples of something that disappointed me, no. You got pretty good grasp on my taste I think.






