A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well I have to start somewhere...

Also didn't we kinda agree on me watching Schwarzensomething first? :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well I have to start somewhere...

Also didn't we kinda agree on me watching Schwarzensomething first? :D
Yeah ofc, it's better than nothing haha :XD

No, that's the plan you made, I simply said I don't have high hopes for you starting before XD I still say playing before watching definitely is the better course of action, but ofc it's up to you.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Yeah ofc, it's better than nothing haha :XD

No, that's the plan you made, I simply said I don't have high hopes for you starting before XD I still say playing before watching definitely is the better course of action, but ofc it's up to you.
I want a wall of text. :arf

Well let's say you weren't exactly against my plan... :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I want a wall of text. :arf

Well let's say you weren't exactly against my plan... :kappa
Then work for it you lazy bum :arf

Well if that's the only way to make you start I don't have much of a choice.... :bored
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Then work for it you lazy bum :arf

Well if that's the only way to make you start I don't have much of a choice.... :bored
Yes master. :arf

Iirc it was about checking out if it is my cup of tea, no?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Yes master. :arf

Iirc it was about checking out if it is my cup of tea, no?
Great, I have high expectations :arf

Well it's a completely different story so at best you can judge the premise, which you will be spoiled about, and that reduces the surprise, but if there's no other choice, yeah.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Great, I have high expectations :arf

Well it's a completely different story so at best you can judge the premise, which you will be spoiled about, and that reduces the surprise, but if there's no other choice, yeah.
Are you a Slay Vega as well? :arf

Is it such a big surprise that they are fighting with mechas? Or is it something else?
Well it is more about me liking the overall setting, the premise as well.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Are you a Slay Vega as well? :arf

Is it such a big surprise that they are fighting with mechas? Or is it something else?
Well it is more about me liking the overall setting, the premise as well.
XD I should be happy I'm not, I guess XD

lol no, if it only was that I wouldn't say anything. There's a whole lot more to it obviously, the enemies, the state of the world, what happened in the last 30 or 40 years.. just goddamn play this already, just thinking about it gets me all impatient again x'D
If you're that desperate you might as well watch the first two TE episodes lol.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

XD I should be happy I'm not, I guess XD

lol no, if it only was that I wouldn't say anything. There's a whole lot more to it obviously, the enemies, the state of the world, what happened in the last 30 or 40 years.. just goddamn play this already, just thinking about it gets me all impatient again x'D
If you're that desperate you might as well watch the first two TE episodes lol.
You don't want to marry a sexy skull sorceress? :kappa

It wasn't that bad when we talked about it the last time. :XD
TE? What is that?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

You don't want to marry a sexy skull sorceress? :kappa

It wasn't that bad when we talked about it the last time. :XD
TE? What is that?
It has reasons I can't mention yet :p

[video=vimeo;62685304]https://vimeo.com/62685304[/video]

Yes because I'm desperate, freaking desperate :arf
Total Eclipse, a spinoff that was actually partway adapted into an anime. A rather bad adaption for a spinoff that's not as good as the main series, so you can imagine how that went. The first two episodes should give you a good general idea, though ofc they will spoil you to some extent about the premise and setting, but that would at least prevent you from having to wait until Schwarzesmarken (which will moste likely and hopefully be better).
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

It has reasons I can't mention yet :p

[video=vimeo;62685304]https://vimeo.com/62685304[/video]

Yes because I'm desperate, freaking desperate :arf
Total Eclipse, a spinoff that was actually partway adapted into an anime. A rather bad adaption for a spinoff that's not as good as the main series, so you can imagine how that went. The first two episodes should give you a good general idea, though ofc they will spoil you to some extent about the premise and setting, but that would at least prevent you from having to wait until Schwarzesmarken (which will moste likely and hopefully be better).
Well just a matter of time. ;)

Wow it is that bad, huh? :XD
Well there were some nice animated asses in that OP. :hurr
Even if it annoys you a lot, I would rather wait for an Anime which is worth it. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well just a matter of time. ;)

Wow it is that bad, huh? :XD
Well there were some nice animated asses in that OP. :hurr
Even if it annoys you a lot, I would rather wait for an Anime which is worth it. :XD
time huh....

It's that bad indeed...
Well don't misunderstand me, the first two episodes aren't bad at all and tell you most of what you need to know, just that the anime later derails from the VN and makes this rather fanservice heavy. Plus animation isn't the most awesome, but I don't expect too much from Schwarzesmarken either.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

time huh....

It's that bad indeed...
Well don't misunderstand me, the first two episodes aren't bad at all and tell you most of what you need to know, just that the anime later derails from the VN and makes this rather fanservice heavy. Plus animation isn't the most awesome, but I don't expect too much from Schwarzesmarken either.
Well always remember. Ever17 was the most extreme example. it won't get worse than that. :XD

That helped a lot... :XD
I will see. If it's bad then so be it. Sometimes the premise is good enough for me to check out the source. (Like Gurashi, AkG, LB,...)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well always remember. Ever17 was the most extreme example. it won't get worse than that. :XD

That helped a lot... :XD
I will see. If it's bad then so be it. Sometimes the premise is good enough for me to check out the source. (Like Gurashi, AkG, LB,...)
Well that took you a year I think, with ML we're at six months now... :XD

I will provide with you anything that makes you start sooner x'D
Like I said the first two episodes aren't bad, it's just that the whole anime comes nowhere close the original VN and won't make anyone go "OH THIS IS AWESOME", though I believe reactions after the first two episodes still were pretty good. And well.... I hope it does xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well that took you a year I think, with ML we're at six months now... :XD

I will provide with you anything that makes you start sooner x'D
Like I said the first two episodes aren't bad, it's just that the whole anime comes nowhere close the original VN and won't make anyone go "OH THIS IS AWESOME", though I believe reactions after the first two episodes still were pretty good. And well.... I hope it does xD
6 months, really? That long already? :o

You are quite desperate, yeah. :XD
No worries, no worries... I will always do it at some point. :blush
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

6 months, really? That long already? :o

You are quite desperate, yeah. :XD
No worries, no worries... I will always do it at some point. :blush
That long already, yeah... D:

Well there's stuff you never tried, but granted I was less desperate and annoying about those xD Right now this is basically what I call the "Nuno HxH case", where I desperately try to make someone check out something for months, and when he finally starts it he ends up all amazed and hyped. This shapes up to be exactly such a case, sigh.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I thought we talked about that in June or something... :?bunny

But isn't it the utcome that counts? :blush
Remember Ever17 or G-Senjou. Was I hyped as fuck? Yes I was. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I thought we talked about that in June or something... :?bunny

But isn't it the utcome that counts? :blush
Remember Ever17 or G-Senjou. Was I hyped as fuck? Yes I was. :D
I thought it was May actually... but even then, make that 5 month I guess, one more or less doesn't really matter in this case x'D

well in general you're not wrong, but it's tiring and annoying if you have to try for months... also, there's the KS, and that one ends in 2 weeks, or let's say 6 if you actuallly spent 1$ and get access to backerkit. If you miss that you will miss a lot of fun and interesting stuff, even if you don't spend any money, so I guess that's another reason why I'm in a hurry :D
My VN recommendations never failed, indeed :hmph
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Yeah it doesn't matter at all... :XD What counts is that I will read it at some point. :blush

Well you don't really need to try as I WILL get to it. :XD
The KS? Ends in 2 weeks...? What? I am confused... :XD

As humble as always. :kappa
 
Top