Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

You like teasing me, don't you? xDDDI well read those 22 chapters, no problem.![]()

You like teasing me, don't you? xDDDI well read those 22 chapters, no problem.![]()


Yeah ofc, it's better than nothing hahaWell I have to start somewhere...
Also didn't we kinda agree on me watching Schwarzensomething first?![]()

I want a wall of text.Yeah ofc, it's better than nothing haha
No, that's the plan you made, I simply said I don't have high hopes for you starting before XD I still say playing before watching definitely is the better course of action, but ofc it's up to you.


Then work for it you lazy bumI want a wall of text.
Well let's say you weren't exactly against my plan...![]()


Yes master.Then work for it you lazy bum
Well if that's the only way to make you start I don't have much of a choice....![]()

Great, I have high expectationsYes master.
Iirc it was about checking out if it is my cup of tea, no?

Are you a Slay Vega as well?Great, I have high expectations
Well it's a completely different story so at best you can judge the premise, which you will be spoiled about, and that reduces the surprise, but if there's no other choice, yeah.

XD I should be happy I'm not, I guess XDAre you a Slay Vega as well?
Is it such a big surprise that they are fighting with mechas? Or is it something else?
Well it is more about me liking the overall setting, the premise as well.
You don't want to marry a sexy skull sorceress?XD I should be happy I'm not, I guess XD
lol no, if it only was that I wouldn't say anything. There's a whole lot more to it obviously, the enemies, the state of the world, what happened in the last 30 or 40 years.. just goddamn play this already, just thinking about it gets me all impatient again x'D
If you're that desperate you might as well watch the first two TE episodes lol.


It has reasons I can't mention yetYou don't want to marry a sexy skull sorceress?
It wasn't that bad when we talked about it the last time.
TE? What is that?


Well just a matter of time.It has reasons I can't mention yet
[video=vimeo;62685304]https://vimeo.com/62685304[/video]
Yes because I'm desperate, freaking desperate
Total Eclipse, a spinoff that was actually partway adapted into an anime. A rather bad adaption for a spinoff that's not as good as the main series, so you can imagine how that went. The first two episodes should give you a good general idea, though ofc they will spoil you to some extent about the premise and setting, but that would at least prevent you from having to wait until Schwarzesmarken (which will moste likely and hopefully be better).




time huh....Well just a matter of time.
Wow it is that bad, huh?
Well there were some nice animated asses in that OP.
Even if it annoys you a lot, I would rather wait for an Anime which is worth it.![]()
Well always remember. Ever17 was the most extreme example. it won't get worse than that.time huh....
It's that bad indeed...
Well don't misunderstand me, the first two episodes aren't bad at all and tell you most of what you need to know, just that the anime later derails from the VN and makes this rather fanservice heavy. Plus animation isn't the most awesome, but I don't expect too much from Schwarzesmarken either.

Well that took you a year I think, with ML we're at six months now...Well always remember. Ever17 was the most extreme example. it won't get worse than that.
That helped a lot...![]()
I will see. If it's bad then so be it. Sometimes the premise is good enough for me to check out the source. (Like Gurashi, AkG, LB,...)

6 months, really? That long already?Well that took you a year I think, with ML we're at six months now...
I will provide with you anything that makes you start sooner x'D
Like I said the first two episodes aren't bad, it's just that the whole anime comes nowhere close the original VN and won't make anyone go "OH THIS IS AWESOME", though I believe reactions after the first two episodes still were pretty good. And well.... I hope it does xD



That long already, yeah... D:6 months, really? That long already?
You are quite desperate, yeah.
No worries, no worries... I will always do it at some point.![]()



I thought it was May actually... but even then, make that 5 month I guess, one more or less doesn't really matter in this case x'DI thought we talked about that in June or something...
But isn't it the utcome that counts?
Remember Ever17 or G-Senjou. Was I hyped as fuck? Yes I was.![]()

What counts is that I will read it at some point. 

