not kuga in my thread...
Luigi? Who's luigi?Mario? Hows Luigi?
Hehe thanks for having me.it's awesome....nice to have you visit!!

sauceyLuigi? Who's luigi?
Oh you mean my brother? Ah he must be sulking somewhere because I get all that princess booty and he gets none.
Mamma mia!

Yeah I like sauce with my pasta.saucey![]()

ofc....who doesnt paizan?Yeah I like sauce with my pasta.![]()


That's gotta be the best compliment I've ever received.ofc....who doesnt paizan?
so what else you do besides read manga and watch anime....besides being knowledgeable on everything?![]()
Even though I don't know everything. But I know a few things....
And that includes the weird stuff too.


im a weeaboo too....but no where near your statusThat's gotta be the best compliment I've ever received.Even though I don't know everything. But I know a few things....
Oh my interests are very varied and weird. I'm what you'd call a weaboo, I like everything Japan related.And that includes the weird stuff too.
I also like architecture and design. I actually studied interior design for a while. To chill out I like to draw or play video games.Except when I play Dark souls, I usually just die and get frustrated.![]()



I'd love to see them.im a weeaboo too....but no where near your status
i'm like gary....i know a lot about uselessness
architecture....wow
sounds very intriguing....
i too use to draw alot....but once my boys got into sports i kinda withdrew from that.i'd love to get back...maybe one of these days i'll post some of my work on here.
i was once told before quite a bit....that i was kinda good![]()
I wish I had more time to draw myself, but I'm too busy these days...or too lazy.

yeah....lazyI'd love to see them.I wish I had more time to draw myself, but I'm too busy these days...or too lazy.
Yeah I guess that no one beats me when it comes to being a weaboo.
You're not useless, Gary might be though.



meh....gary is all barkHehe he's gonna get triggered for sure.
So when did you start reading Berserk?


Wow you started reading it pretty early, compared to me at least.meh....gary is all bark
prolly like mid 90s...i remember my buddy who got me into anime had a few young animals.
once i got online access it was one of the first things i looked for....and gantz and claymore![]()
i too use to draw alot....but once my boys got into sports i kinda withdrew from that.i'd love to get back...maybe one of these days i'll post some of my work on here.
i was once told before quite a bit....that i was kinda good![]()

its been going since like 86...and remember i'm old as dirtWow you started reading it pretty early, compared to me at least.
Never got into Gantz and Claymore tbh.


i cant draw online....i could submit some of my old shitAWWW HELLLLLLL NAWH SON!
You see my problem with this?
- Can draw good
- Doesn't take part in Art Contests
![]()

It's better if he doesn't take part in contests. It would only give you less of a chance to win.AWWW HELLLLLLL NAWH SON!
You see my problem with this?
- Can draw good
- Doesn't take part in Art Contests
![]()

It's better if he doesn't take part in contests. It would only give you less of a chance to win.![]()

I welcome all challengers....It's better if he doesn't take part in contests. It would only give you less of a chance to win.![]()

It was a pleasure for me too. No worries catch up on you tomorrow.its been going since like 86...and remember i'm old as dirt
well...i wouldnt say they are perfect series...but since me and you have quite a few common interest...you may like to read them once
bout to run to subways...get my grub on....may be on later
if not...check me tomorrow....its been a privilage my lady
---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------
i cant draw online....i could submit some of my old shit
but how often is there a marvel or dbz contest![]()
