GHETTONESE

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I was just leaving...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, it's with a grill so it's not weird
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, grills are my weakness, I guess

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

...that reminds me, I ragequit sk.net.:XD
what'd you do?
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Well, grills are my weakness, I guess

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------



what'd you do?
Oh nothing in particular, just bringing a point that was previously discussed. Apparently they're not fond of that. Anyway I was just fed up with their attitude, they're so uptight and for no reason really. I don't get the impression they have "trolls" or people that can be seen as troublemakers. And wow the mods really do control the discussion. It's usually 3 mods(admins) who just go back and forth, and occasionally a few members who want to join in the conversation but they just get easily shut down.
I wasn't that active to begin with, so I wasn't really aware of the way they treated people. So it's not that huge of a deal if I quit....but I did end up telling that admin (Aazealh) what I thought of him and his site.
It felt really good.:D
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh nothing in particular, just bringing a point that was previously discussed. Apparently they're not fond of that. Anyway I was just fed up with their attitude, they're so uptight and for no reason really. I don't get the impression they have "trolls" or people that can be seen as troublemakers. And wow the mods really do control the discussion. It's usually 3 mods(admins) who just go back and forth, and occasionally a few members who want to join in the conversation but they just get easily shut down, so to speak.
I wasn't that active to begin with, so I wasn't really aware of the way they treated people. So it's not that huge of a deal if I quit....but I did end up telling that admin (Aazealh) what I thought of him and his site.
It felt really good.:D
Links pl0x :kappa

I thought you left that site awhile ago, since you mentioned it before
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Links pl0x :kappa

I thought you left that site awhile ago, since you mentioned it before
Oh it's not in the discussion, I did it by pm. Thought it would be the professional thing to do, so as to not "disrupt the flow of the discussion".
Man modship does change how you act. In the past I would have just gone batshit in the discussion and got banned, haha.

Nope that's not the site I quit and that I mentioned. That one was called theblackswordsman.com. The forums are dead now.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh it's not in the discussion, I did it by pm. Thought it would be the professional thing to do, so as to not "disrupt the discussion".
Man modship does change how you act. In the past I would have just gone batshit in the discussion and got banned, haha.

Nope that's not the site I quit and that I mentioned. That one was called theblackswordsman.com. The forums are dead now.
I knew there was another site, but I thought I remembered you complaining about SK as well. :XD

What exactly was the rage over? Anything specific or?
 
Top