GHETTONESE

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Mario? Hows Luigi?
Luigi? Who's luigi?

Oh you mean my brother? Ah he must be sulking somewhere because I get all that princess booty and he gets none.

Mamma mia!

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

it's awesome....nice to have you visit!!
Hehe thanks for having me. :blush
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Luigi? Who's luigi?

Oh you mean my brother? Ah he must be sulking somewhere because I get all that princess booty and he gets none.

Mamma mia!
saucey:heh
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
ofc....who doesnt paizan?:XD

so what else you do besides read manga and watch anime....besides being knowledgeable on everything?:p
That's gotta be the best compliment I've ever received. :derp Even though I don't know everything. But I know a few things....

Oh my interests are very varied and weird. I'm what you'd call a weaboo, I like everything Japan related.:derp And that includes the weird stuff too.

I also like architecture and design. I actually studied interior design for a while. To chill out I like to draw or play video games.Except when I play Dark souls, I usually just die and get frustrated.:XD

Dark souls...:feelsbadman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's gotta be the best compliment I've ever received. :derp Even though I don't know everything. But I know a few things....

Oh my interests are very varied and weird. I'm what you'd call a weaboo, I like everything Japan related.:derp And that includes the weird stuff too.

I also like architecture and design. I actually studied interior design for a while. To chill out I like to draw or play video games.Except when I play Dark souls, I usually just die and get frustrated.:XD
im a weeaboo too....but no where near your status:XD
i'm like gary....i know a lot about uselessness:Haha

architecture....wow
sounds very intriguing....

i too use to draw alot....but once my boys got into sports i kinda withdrew from that.i'd love to get back...maybe one of these days i'll post some of my work on here.
i was once told before quite a bit....that i was kinda good:XD
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
im a weeaboo too....but no where near your status:XD
i'm like gary....i know a lot about uselessness:Haha

architecture....wow
sounds very intriguing....

i too use to draw alot....but once my boys got into sports i kinda withdrew from that.i'd love to get back...maybe one of these days i'll post some of my work on here.
i was once told before quite a bit....that i was kinda good:XD
I'd love to see them.:) I wish I had more time to draw myself, but I'm too busy these days...or too lazy.:XD
Yeah I guess that no one beats me when it comes to being a weaboo.:teehee

You're not useless, Gary might be though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd love to see them.:) I wish I had more time to draw myself, but I'm too busy these days...or too lazy.:XD
Yeah I guess that no one beats me when it comes to being a weaboo.:teehee

You're not useless, Gary might be though.
yeah....lazy
thats the word i was looking for....for me:lmao


i agree...gary is worthless:gnut
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Hehe he's gonna get offended for sure. :teehee

So when did you start reading Berserk?
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hehe he's gonna get triggered for sure. :teehee

So when did you start reading Berserk?
meh....gary is all bark:p

prolly like mid 90s...i remember my buddy who got me into anime had a few young animals.
once i got online access it was one of the first things i looked for....and gantz and claymore;)
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
meh....gary is all bark:p

prolly like mid 90s...i remember my buddy who got me into anime had a few young animals.
once i got online access it was one of the first things i looked for....and gantz and claymore;)
Wow you started reading it pretty early, compared to me at least.

Never got into Gantz and Claymore tbh.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i too use to draw alot....but once my boys got into sports i kinda withdrew from that.i'd love to get back...maybe one of these days i'll post some of my work on here.
i was once told before quite a bit....that i was kinda good:XD

AWWW HELLLLLLL NAWH SON!

  1. Can draw good
  2. Doesn't take part in Art Contests
You see my problem with this? :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow you started reading it pretty early, compared to me at least.

Never got into Gantz and Claymore tbh.
its been going since like 86...and remember i'm old as dirt:p
well...i wouldnt say they are perfect series...but since me and you have quite a few common interest...you may like to read them once:thumbs

bout to run to subways...get my grub on....may be on later
if not...check me tomorrow....its been a privilage my lady:hi

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

AWWW HELLLLLLL NAWH SON!

  1. Can draw good
  2. Doesn't take part in Art Contests
You see my problem with this? :oh
i cant draw online....i could submit some of my old shit
but how often is there a marvel or dbz contest:lmao
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
AWWW HELLLLLLL NAWH SON!

  1. Can draw good
  2. Doesn't take part in Art Contests
You see my problem with this? :oh
It's better if he doesn't take part in contests. It would only give you less of a chance to win. :heh
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
its been going since like 86...and remember i'm old as dirt:p
well...i wouldnt say they are perfect series...but since me and you have quite a few common interest...you may like to read them once:thumbs

bout to run to subways...get my grub on....may be on later
if not...check me tomorrow....its been a privilage my lady:hi

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------



i cant draw online....i could submit some of my old shit
but how often is there a marvel or dbz contest:lmao
It was a pleasure for me too. No worries catch up on you tomorrow. ;)
 
Top