One more person to defeat in the contest.
Bring it on the next dawning one, son!
---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------
Somehow... my chances of wining the next one went from 0 to - 0

One more person to defeat in the contest.


You didnt know dat Chachu was my stage name?charlie is an artist?![]()
Aww poor baby...Yeah, I was just leaving...

He means - just hurt his butt slowly.Oh my...
Butthurt much.![]()


I knew it! But I didn't want to propose it so I don't sound like a perv....He means - just hurt his butt slowly.
#MustReadBetweenLines![]()
But you're a baby...i'm no pedo.Well, it's with a grill so it's not weird
I'm not sure if I'm into that kind of thing anyway...But you're a baby...i'm no pedo.
Yeah you're into grills anyway.I'm not sure if I'm into that kind of thing anyway...

what'd you do?...that reminds me, I ragequit sk.net.![]()
Oh nothing in particular, just bringing a point that was previously discussed. Apparently they're not fond of that. Anyway I was just fed up with their attitude, they're so uptight and for no reason really. I don't get the impression they have "trolls" or people that can be seen as troublemakers. And wow the mods really do control the discussion. It's usually 3 mods(admins) who just go back and forth, and occasionally a few members who want to join in the conversation but they just get easily shut down.Well, grills are my weakness, I guess
---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------
what'd you do?

Links pl0xOh nothing in particular, just bringing a point that was previously discussed. Apparently they're not fond of that. Anyway I was just fed up with their attitude, they're so uptight and for no reason really. I don't get the impression they have "trolls" or people that can be seen as troublemakers. And wow the mods really do control the discussion. It's usually 3 mods(admins) who just go back and forth, and occasionally a few members who want to join in the conversation but they just get easily shut down, so to speak.
I wasn't that active to begin with, so I wasn't really aware of the way they treated people. So it's not that huge of a deal if I quit....but I did end up telling that admin (Aazealh) what I thought of him and his site.
It felt really good.![]()

Oh it's not in the discussion, I did it by pm. Thought it would be the professional thing to do, so as to not "disrupt the flow of the discussion".Links pl0x
I thought you left that site awhile ago, since you mentioned it before
I knew there was another site, but I thought I remembered you complaining about SK as well.Oh it's not in the discussion, I did it by pm. Thought it would be the professional thing to do, so as to not "disrupt the discussion".
Man modship does change how you act. In the past I would have just gone batshit in the discussion and got banned, haha.
Nope that's not the site I quit and that I mentioned. That one was called theblackswordsman.com. The forums are dead now.
