- Joined
- Oct 21, 2015
- Messages
- 163
- Reaction score
- 34
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I want an arc where there is gonna be a neo fairy tail [ like their evil selfs ] . its seems pretty awesome
I doubt that will happen, mainly because we're probably not going to have another arc with another Fairy Tail, that already happened in Edolas.I want an arc where there is gonna be a neo fairy tail [ like their evil selfs ] . its seems pretty awesome
You're right . I forgot about edolas .I doubt that will happen, mainly because we're probably not going to have another arc with another Fairy Tail, that already happened in Edolas.
I hope Hiro brings Ankhseram into the main series as a villian . That would be really cool . [ could ankhseram be one the 18 gods of yajima thingy , no right ? ]In my opinion I think that he Alaverez arc is I fact Fairy Tail's last arc because this does seem like the final battle (with the full scale war and all).
I wonder who villian will be if such an arc were to come ??I want a special arc of romance/love story of all main characters/each ships so much lol
Hmm I meant the arc will be final arc which is peaceful. This arc is expected to be an arc that would answer our curiousity >.< lol sorryI wonder who villian will be if such an arc were to come ??
Makarov never knew her and they never had a bond to begin with, he wouldn't have a reaction for someone he never knewI'm more impressed that makarov showed no reaction after Mavis told him she killed his mother.
And if FT is really going to end soon, this question is true. Avatar arc and Ragnarok/Alvarez arcHello ^^
I was curious, does someone know how many arcs are left for the manga ?
If I'm not mistaking, I heard two bigs arcs are left after the Tartarus one ?
For me I just hope it doesn't, the story so far has been awesome I would hate for the image of FT to be ruined like Naruto was, I have a feeling if the story keeps going the more ridiculous the AOE and DC will become, I just hope after they beat Acnologia it will be the end of it allI think the author starts some new seed for the extending the manga with Lucy's finding the new key. I hope FT keep on going after this arc, but I don't have high hope for it because Ach and Zeref are both in this arc. Really, though, those two can get 2 big arc on their own.