Question Number of arcs left ?

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
I want an arc where there is gonna be a neo fairy tail [ like their evil selfs ] . its seems pretty awesome
 

Dranzer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
486
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I want an arc where there is gonna be a neo fairy tail [ like their evil selfs ] . its seems pretty awesome
I doubt that will happen, mainly because we're probably not going to have another arc with another Fairy Tail, that already happened in Edolas.
 

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
I doubt that will happen, mainly because we're probably not going to have another arc with another Fairy Tail, that already happened in Edolas.
You're right . I forgot about edolas .

In my opinion I think that he Alaverez arc is I fact Fairy Tail's last arc because this does seem like the final battle (with the full scale war and all).
I hope Hiro brings Ankhseram into the main series as a villian . That would be really cool . [ could ankhseram be one the 18 gods of yajima thingy , no right ? ]
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I want a special arc of romance/love story of all main characters/each ships so much lol
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I wonder who villian will be if such an arc were to come ??
Hmm I meant the arc will be final arc which is peaceful. This arc is expected to be an arc that would answer our curiousity >.< lol sorry
 

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
That would make sense .
But what if Hiro tries to take ft in the naruto way ? I mean start a whole new story ..
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Where can Fairy Tail go after this arc?

Is this the final arc of Fairy Tail? The whole story is pretty much building towards Zeref, and even Acnologia who is potentially his whole arc final boss seem to be interest in joining this battle. It's just hard for me to see Fairy Tail continuing after this arc.

Maybe more of threats from other continents? Eh, I don't know.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Moderator Notice:
Merged threads due to similar nature.~ Holt
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
I'm more impressed that makarov showed no reaction after Mavis told him she killed his mother.
Makarov never knew her and they never had a bond to begin with, he wouldn't have a reaction for someone he never knew
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Although I don't want FT to end soon, somehow I feel this manga is towards its end. I hope I am wrong

Hello ^^

I was curious, does someone know how many arcs are left for the manga ?

If I'm not mistaking, I heard two bigs arcs are left after the Tartarus one ?
And if FT is really going to end soon, this question is true. Avatar arc and Ragnarok/Alvarez arc
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I think the author starts some new seed for the extending the manga with Lucy's finding the new key. I hope FT keep on going after this arc, but I don't have high hope for it because Ach and Zeref are both in this arc. Really, though, those two can get 2 big arc on their own.
 

kaizen07

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
48
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I don't know what to think. The way the story is heading to now leads me to think that we're not getting more arcs after this war thing. I know Mashima said the manga still has a long way and the Aquarius thing may be a hint for a new arc, but it could also happen that the E.N.D, Layla and Acnologia issue is solved in this arc and Ankhseram never appears. The story could just end with Lucy departing for a travel around the world to find the key, with Natsu by her side to find a doctor who's able to remove his tumor. And maybe a timeskip...
 

Michael22

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
45
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anyone know with absolute certainty that this arc with Zeref vs Acnologia vs Natsu and Fairy Tail is the last and end of the series? I know some people have thoughts and speculations that Zeref, Acnologia, Natsu, and Mavis will fight God Ankershum (or whatever his name is) I personally don't think it will happen but if people are thinking it there is always a chance but I just wanna know if anyone knows if the author stated that this is the last arc or if anyone knows 100% that this will be final volume/arc thank you.
 

Firepower

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
433
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I doubt this is the last arc. Maybe last arc on that continent, but still a lot out there they haven't explored. 3 dark guilds, Zeref and Acnologia have been the primary enemies, but who's to say other continents aren't stirring something up. Even if Acnologia is defeated, which is hard to imagine, Zeref still has a curse, Natsu needs surgery, and Mavis needs to return to her body and grow up. Just because we don't know any more enemies doesn't mean it's the end. I hope not. Not hard to draw up more trouble. Many questions to be answered. Who is Acnologia, looks like Natsu with long hair? How is Natsu end? Is end the other half of Natsu, did Zeref create more than one Natsu, or are they both Natsu from different time periods? Lucy still has to find Aquarius key, which probably isn't on their continent. There's gonna be some formidable challenges ahead for them. This arc might not settle anything either. Alvarez, Ishgar, and Acnologia might have to separate and regroup if something else happens. Like Jura said "In this world there is always someone above you."
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
I think the author starts some new seed for the extending the manga with Lucy's finding the new key. I hope FT keep on going after this arc, but I don't have high hope for it because Ach and Zeref are both in this arc. Really, though, those two can get 2 big arc on their own.
For me I just hope it doesn't, the story so far has been awesome I would hate for the image of FT to be ruined like Naruto was, I have a feeling if the story keeps going the more ridiculous the AOE and DC will become, I just hope after they beat Acnologia it will be the end of it all
 

Yunkers

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
676
Reaction score
790
Age
32
Country
Poland
In my opinion the are at least two arcs left. In current arc Zeref's plot will end next will be about Lucy & Aquarius and the last one about Acnologia. Of course, there is possibiliy that main antagonist would be Ankhseram himself and that could make series so long.
 

Ankhseram

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
114
Reaction score
385
Country
India
As of Volume 49.....Mashima said Fairy Tail still got a long way to go. So there is more to come after even after this arc I guess.
 

darkenedreality

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
249
Reaction score
608
Age
36
Country
United States
Perhaps once this arc is over we will have an arc dedicated to Lucy finding Aquarius's key.
 

Firepower

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
433
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man has there been many saying lately this is the last arc. Is it really? Natsu needs surgery and Lucy needs to find Aquarius's key. Gray is destined to fight END. For that to happen Natsu must be able to support his own life without Zeref and to severe his life connection with END. Was Gray's magic a one time thing only to shine during the Tartaros arc? He made a promise that he would kill END, and you can see he is dead serious about fulfilling his dad's wishes. The ending I see is Zeref and Mavis getting married with no more curses.
Ikusatsunagi was one of many, and likey the weakest of his kind. The best are probably the same size as people. Igneel did not say it was completely impossible for the ds to transform into dragons. The story goes that powerful ds turned on their dragon comrades and killed them, and among these overpowered ds was Acno. I bet on the other continents ft will find one or a few ds, that are capable of dragon force and dragonification also.
 
Top