Kat's Diary!

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hey,hey,hey!!! Don't leave us kattu :gwah
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
hm guess Ill give it a spin then
Yup you should. Just stick with his story and it'd be worth it. Would like to know your evaluation when you do read it, whenever that is.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,753
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hey,hey,hey!!! Don't leave us kattu :gwah
she won't

she's just salty because she can't bring salt to the saltless thread kakaka

Yup you should. Just stick with his story and it'd be worth it. Would like to know your evaluation when you do read it, whenever that is.
as goi/gry/hani, I marathon read the magi manga in 3 days, I guess I could find the time to do berserk as well :hurr

how many chaps in is it currently?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wow this crazy love
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow such r00d, much panda.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Woah Woah woah Kat.... let's not be hasty... At least let me get to know you before you bounce, so when people look back and say... who was that Amazing human being....?

I can be like. It's me. But the one posting right next to me wasn't too bad either baha
Kwa-chan, It's not likely anyway ... I mean that I would leave but MH is kinda boring lately. Used to be more fun before Panda joined :/ :derp
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not a lie it's a fact , no one saying you made it boring but a funny co incidence
When my Russian lil brother can't be honest.
Pfft - lil bro - give it up, you're not fooling this hyung! :nah

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Lawllll,how are you and did you forgive me :pout
I haven't forgiven you either goi boi.


:feelsbadman
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I haven't forgiven you either goi boi.


:feelsbadman
Sorry cha chu I never though you would feel bad because I told you that I don't butt sex with you :nod

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

And kattu,did you watch supernatural :x3 this season...woww :zomg
 
Top