hm guess Ill give it a spin then

Yup you should. Just stick with his story and it'd be worth it. Would like to know your evaluation when you do read it, whenever that is.hm guess Ill give it a spin then
she won'tHey,hey,hey!!! Don't leave us kattu![]()
as goi/gry/hani, I marathon read the magi manga in 3 days, I guess I could find the time to do berserk as wellYup you should. Just stick with his story and it'd be worth it. Would like to know your evaluation when you do read it, whenever that is.

i need to bond firstgo to sleep stupid maggot



Kwa-chan, It's not likely anyway ... I mean that I would leave but MH is kinda boring lately. Used to be more fun before Panda joined :/Woah Woah woah Kat.... let's not be hasty... At least let me get to know you before you bounce, so when people look back and say... who was that Amazing human being....?
I can be like. It's me. But the one posting right next to me wasn't too bad either baha


Keep lying to yourself! You love me anyway <3Mh got boring actually around the times Kat joined![]()
Lawllll,how are you and did you forgive meIt's not a lie it's a fact , no one saying you made it boring but a funny co incidence

When my Russian lil brother can't be honest.It's not a lie it's a fact , no one saying you made it boring but a funny co incidence

I haven't forgiven you either goi boi.Lawllll,how are you and did you forgive me![]()

Sorry cha chu I never though you would feel bad because I told you that I don't butt sex with youI haven't forgiven you either goi boi.
![]()

this season...woww 