Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

i give a hint.....never had this role before
Ok, how many games will I have to research to know which roles you played before? (assuming you wont just tell them right away)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

fukan DD and g01 have the baddest madafakas

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Ok, how many games will I have to research to know which roles you played before? (assuming you wont just tell them right away)
like 25:kukuku
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,384
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

fukan DD and g01 have the baddest madafakas

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------



like 25:kukuku
Pretty sure there's a list in the previous game.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Yes, the suggestion is that it´s pointless to tell a true hint if nobody will believe it, which benefits the mafia so much, case they can take advatage of the whole confusion to get townies lynched.
This is why I gave that whole disclaimer, before I gave my vote, and you seem to be very concerned that your number has come up, chill out, I think it is evidently clear what you really are...or as you may say is it?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Can you guys understand what he is saying? :o
More importantly how can he write like that :o
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Speaking of Lists <3333

01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz
08 Erinyes
09 Demonspeed
10 Farfalla
11 Hll

12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius
15 digitaldude
16 Machi-tan
17 desin24
18 Naomi

19 Aonori- not a detective
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun
22 Kat - has a role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I'm starting really not to like Hll :hmm
Be happy you're not in the Magi forum :XD

He's a newbie. No need to pressure him like that.
Yeah, but fuck Gry in his first game right? Double standards :nah

he cleared the game 4 times.:hip
Oh he's a boss alright.

Apparently you are and I'm your gf. That's all I am apparently. No other accomplishment, except for what I might accomplish in this game :teehee
That's enough of an accomplishment to last you a lifetime, gurl :hurr
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

fukan DD and g01 have the baddest madafakas

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------



like 25:kukuku
Get out the way old man :datass
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

This is why I gave that whole disclaimer, before I gave my vote, and you seem to be very concerned that your number has come up, chill out, I think it is evidently clear what you really are...or as you may say is it?
I´m chill, just putting the things in order, to be understood, before starting the votekilling.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Be happy you're not in the Magi forum :XD
Thanks for confirming my suspicions, partner.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Get out the way old man :datass
nishi is a badass:thumbs

so go1....you mafia again:gnut
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, partner.
partner? :notsure
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Yeah, but fuck Gry in his first game right? Double standards :nah
Maybe they are afraid for the newbie being a possible miller.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Anyway, according to Gantz wikia I'm supposed to be a leader-like figure to everyone.
It's ironic really, for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines. XD
It's also one that I never had before.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What the hell, why does lawl have a panda avi? I always think it's Panda posting when reading his posts.
NOT LIKE THIS :notlikethis
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Anyway, according to Gantz wikia I'm supposed to be a leader-like figure to everyone.
It's ironic really, for my role fulfill its duty from the sidelines. XD
It's also one that I never had before.
You are the main character.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest


YISS! Oh Kurono you so hot. I'm sure we'll have some quality time together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top