If you think uste is the second BP you are insane. The dude just fucked up...
I must say that this looks like BS. Seems like something you made up just to confuse everyone. If Evil sent this to you, he would have written 'digitaldude' in a weird way. Maybe something like D1G1TALDUD4 or whatever...Cant acess my mail on the p
.1. K1ll 4c+10n->DigitalDude->5ucc35
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You will be very embarrased tomorrow.If you think uste is the second BP you are insane. The dude just fucked up...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
NOTE! FIRST BP! Holt is the second BP. I revealed first, that makes me the first. Holt kept on wiggling and vague "Well just read his posts, just read his posts, it all makes sense Uste is mafia, if you don't get it read" and then after a long while said it's because he is really BP. So yeah, I'm the first BP and if he is BP is the second. I can't still quite shake off the feel he could be mafia.If you think uste is the second BP you are insane. The dude just fucked up...
Yeah yeah I agree ... that's why I asked if sbd gets the pm from hosts to tell us how he writesI must say that this looks like BS. Seems like something you made up just to confuse everyone. If Evil sent this to you, he would have written 'digitaldude' in a weird way. Maybe something like D1G1TALDUD4 or whatever...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well being the 1st BP is worse since when somebody came later and said "Oh yea you are lying Im the BP" he looks more innocent. Cuz a mafia doing that... I mean that would be extremly dangerous no ?NOTE! FIRST BP! Holt is the second BP. I revealed first, that makes me the first. Holt kept on wiggling and vague "Well just read his posts, just read his posts, it all makes sense Uste is mafia, if you don't get it read" and then after a long while said it's because he is really BP. So yeah, I'm the first BP and if he is BP is the second. I can't still quite shake off the feel he could be mafia.
Fuck this. I shouldn't have trusted gary in the first place. I'm 90% sure he was involved in Mazino's death because of their conversation in the previous day.
!votekill Reika for now
I got a theory that I survived the night -quite a narcissist thought as if I was an anime protagonist or something- because I was suspecting Ust and/or lawlett in the last day. Lawlett's claim is, to say the least, convenient and... easy? With that in mind, for the moment, votekill Lawlett.
for now votekill G01 but will consider changing it depending on further revelations.
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
Well, you're not the first. Plus, pets don't tell me what to do...they're pets!
---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------
idk dude, there are so many sparse people and nothing really concrete to go off of here from my pov, so I guess I'll probably be on the chopping block
---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------
I'd like to vote for Piplup, but on the offchance his hint is legit, I won't.
Votekill Hardy - has laid low a bit, only appearing here and there...more of a placeholder for now. I would have voted for others with even less recent contributions (Ust mainly), but that's not really indicative of anything perhaps.
votekill g01 playing in a weird way. Too insecure sand unsure of himself as though he's certain a slight mistake would be noticed. It's day 3 and he's still using the 'I don't want to get a townie killed line'. He basically keeps himself out of the loop. Also, when he's asked questions, he gets super defensive and tries to throw things back on the other person. He's not a newbie player and I believe it's time to stop cutting him slack.
Other suspects are Aonori, but nobody seems that interested in him. I also found Erin weird. I don't think she's contributed much and then yesterday she decides to post the lists, even including nice colors for our benefits. Might be grasping at straws though. Then there's Gary. Unusually calm for someone who should be among the top suspects. He's gotten this far without giving a single hint and replies questions about his hint with 'I don't need to' or so. He also believes he could be on the chopping block but doesn't seem much interested in defending or changing opinion. Well, he did make comments and all but kinda feels he's too calm. Doesn't exactly hint he's mafia though
Gonna go with gut feel. xi0 is less fish than Hardy. Vote kill Hardy
I think I suspect Gary the most now. He didn't give us any hints so far and it's day 3 already. Also because of the Lulu x Gary thing I explained. I mean it might be a BS but for now I think it could be the case. Also mafia is doing kinda well so I assume there are older and experienced players and Gary you are still alive so I mean don't get me wrong it's nothing personal but votekill xi0 o.o
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
Oooooh, really, Holt? I think this is a good idea. If we lynch Uste and he is bulletproof, then we can assume you're lying. I like this new development. And it goes along with my weird vibe about Uste and his mustache.
Votekill Ustegius (again)![]()
Votekill Ust fak this
Lmao could Santa gift himself? If so, he could have been the second anon vote
---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------
I'm very inclined to believe this rhetoric (since it's actually the most substantial thing we have right now).
About to travel a bit, so I'll try to read back some pages, maybe we'll find something.
For now,
votekill Ust
Votekill Ust
Basically cause I trust Holt way more (people had reasons against Ust for a while now, excluding the being old bs, like not being super participative *different from active imo*, questioning and dropping with too little answer, setting a target in his head with the 'i have an important role' but not sharing *altho it does fit the BP behaviour but it's also convenient* and so on). Plus, I think that not knowing if we could have 2 BPs or not would damage the game a lot. Hopefully that won't lead us to kill 2 BPs... but as I said, I think that's super unlikely considering we have bodyguard, doctor, and a so claimed bomb trap.
There is third reason for mafia to do that. They don't have a strongman, yet somehow feel killing me is necessary. But why would Holt hold back his vote his information so long?Yeah yeah I agree ... that's why I asked if sbd gets the pm from hosts to tell us how he writes
Well definitely he wouldnt write DigitalDude--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well being the 1st BP is worse since when somebody came later and said "Oh yea you are lying Im the BP" he looks more innocent. Cuz a mafia doing that... I mean that would be extremly dangerous no ?
The only case why Holt could be mafia:
1. He pirated your role. But that would be stupid to come out with that claim since when you die and we see that you are not mafia then he would be next
2. He is mafia with you and you two are trying to make a play. But that would be too risky since you dont know whether there is a BP or not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What are you trying to say here really? How is it suicidal? You're a immune at night, unless the Mafia has a Strongman.The only scenario is, that I would like to draw out the BP. But that is a very short sighted play, I would die next phase for sure. When there are 2 mafia teams, that would be just suidicial, since the teams ain't that large that you could just sacrifice one team member for a 1 role, that doesn't even hold that big a threat. Just a little chance of failing night action, which isn't that catastrophic, since there is the other team as well, most likely thinning out the town.
That latter part was the scenario where I am a mafia player. Or atleast I tried to roleplay and think what I'm trying to do if I am a mafia. And as you see, that doesn't make much sense.What are you trying to say here really? How is it suicidal? You're a immune at night, unless the Mafia has a Strongman.
Yeah but claiming that should protect you from all parties, unless they can figure out you're lying by having a Spy or something.That latter part was the scenario where I am a mafia player. Or atleast I tried to roleplay and think what I'm trying to do if I am a mafia. And as you see, that doesn't make much sense.
Not if you didn't foresee this. As a mafia, if you got away with the BP claim, you'd be safe for a few days at least. That was the catch. I find the play more ridiculous as a townie tbh..What I was trying to convey, is that if I were mafia I wouldn't play like this.
Umm, I've suspected you since day 1, remember? Just a few posts ago you made even yourself noise about it how it makes me suspicious, and now it is suddenly "suprising" that I doubt you. You are doing your best to get me lynched aren't you? Failing to listen (or ignoring) reason. Very eager to humiliate me by repeatedly using offensive labels such us screw-up. Well, to your knowledge sir, I don't think I screwed up this game. I didn't play well, but if there is someone who screwed up, that isn't me.You guys are actually funny... I understand Uste jumping on this tbh Kat trying to lynch me might Uste's last ray of hope in here. Did Evil post vote names in cryptic style?No he only id this for the aliens. Kat You just skyrocketed on my suspicion list. Are you together with Uste in a team? I can understand Holt since he is a bit of a tard though. If Uste survives this day he will be a MVP screwup mafia lol.
No I just said I still don't buy what you said? Also earlier I said that this Gary x Lulu thing I will leave for the next day so today I will most likely vote Ust because I dont think there are 2 BP (might be but who knows).You guys are actually funny... I understand Uste jumping on this tbh Kat trying to lynch me might Uste's last ray of hope in here. Did Evil post vote names in cryptic style?No he only id this for the aliens. Kat You just skyrocketed on my suspicion list. Are you together with Uste in a team? I can understand Holt since he is a bit of a tard though. If Uste survives this day he will be a MVP screwup mafia lol.
Ah, that's true. Didn't even think of that. So yeah, I'd survive a night. Die a next day in vote?Yeah but claiming that should protect you from all parties, unless they can figure out you're lying by having a Spy or something.
Hmmm, how exactly is you pairing him and I contingent on what happens to Ust (or whoever else is lynched)?No I just said I still don't buy what you said? Also earlier I said that this Gary x Lulu thing I will leave for the next day so today I will most likely vote Ust because I dont think there are 2 BP (might be but who knows).

Why not Holt? What makes his claim more credible?No I just said I still don't buy what you said? Also earlier I said that this Gary x Lulu thing I will leave for the next day so today I will most likely vote Ust because I dont think there are 2 BP (might be but who knows).