Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And also holtie, don't trust you either, haven't forget how you did with Ustie.
Oh, am not looking for anyone to trust me. Under the circumstances, I can't possibly ask townies to trust me. However, I don't like the fact that some might be willing to simply take actions without considering first. In this case, voting a 'maybe Ass g01' over a confirmed Mafia Gary makes no sense. Especially since you don't have any concrete reasons besides a hunch that g01's ass
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes @Aonori

Okey this is stupit,both of you tell us your roles now!!!
Um, you're not in a better position to say that :heh did you say your role? Also, you did say you'd go after me instead of Gary. Stop being a hypocrite tsk tsk
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
@Erinyes @Aonori

Okey this is stupit,both of you tell us your roles now!!!
I think I will pass, especially since it´s you asking, you reek of suspicion to me and there´s still one thing I will have to ask ya, besides info on your role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Okey I get why you are voting for me but aren't you acting weird now ? in every day you are voting for me and I said my role,I said you can investigate me but you didn't reveal your role while everybody revealed it.
Aint that cute. 4 useless roles, 1 hoe, 2 mafia bosses.. and a plain townie.. You gotta admit that just sounds super off. Plus, whatºs the point of investigating you now? Mazi is dead, the other detective prolly doesnt know his sanity.. unless he investigated someone that died alrdy and got different results on people by now, what youºre saying just looks like a scene.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Um, you're not in a better position to say that :heh did you say your role? Also, you did say you'd go after me instead of Gary. Stop being a hypocrite tsk tsk
Seriously? I said my role is plain townie during day 2 and ask everyone to investigate me if they want to.Gary is dead as fuck but I don't like you to act like townie btw....And I want to vote for assassin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aint that cute. 4 useless roles, 1 hoe, 2 mafia bosses.. and a plain townie.. You gotta admit that just sounds super off. Plus, whatºs the point of investigating you now? Mazi is dead, the other detective prolly doesnt know his sanity.. unless he investigated someone that died alrdy and got different results on people by now, what youºre saying just looks like a scene.
:fail
FARF WHERE ARE YOU lmao :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I think I will pass, especially since it´s you asking, you reek of suspicion to me and there´s still one thing I will have to ask ya, besides info on your role.
You guys serious ? Did anyone see my posts ?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OK @Farfalla maybe its time you stopped doing what you always do and first read the whole thing and then reply lol :XD Its basically just useless posts since we all know what happened after except you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You guys serious ? Did anyone see my posts ?
You did say you are a plain townie... its always been on my list since not our fault ppl dont read
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey both Ao and Erin,you are super suspicous,you guys just voting and say nothing
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Okey both Ao and Erin,you are super suspicous,you guys just voting and say nothing
Much of today´s votekill posts werent done along with a few more lines of extra intel on them, case Gry specified very well what he got.
You guys serious ? Did anyone see my posts ?
I saw them, I´m still trying to understand how can ya not be involved with zasz death, from what you posted in day 1 but it´s nothing that can prove you are mafia so you are just "suspicious" in my book.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@go1


I've already said way to much. I know you claimed plain townie, but don't buy it, for some reasons. But dw, holtie is as supicious as you, and don't know what to think of ao, magi, lawly. Currently trust Kat and Nao, and Hardy.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Oh so g01 claimed plain townie? I'm not sure I buy that. Still there are already a bunch of active and passive roles so maybe he's not lying. Still I bet there's a Mafia between him, Lawl and Aonori.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Aonori I meant in general

Zasz death ? what ? what are you talking about ?

@Erinyes
You already said too much ? You said you never had the role before and this is too much ?

Okey both of you are saying that you have important role but all important ones already claimed
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
@Aonori I meant in general

Zasz death ? what ? what are you talking about ?

@Erinyes
You already said too much ? You said you never had the role before and this is too much ?

Okey both of you are saying that you have important role but all important ones already claimed
I dont think my role was been claimed yet, so dont assume stuff too fast:cheez:XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
This mafia game in one pic:
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ao you,me,kat and holt were online when gry died and you were acting super strange.

Erin you seems offline but right after gry died you started to post(and votekill me which that was super awkward) and you are still offline
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Piplup

Anyway, couldnd finish reading and gotta leave "." Votekill Gary check Misho as well please, on that action,couldnt check
Piplup? Why? He said he was the bomb :| Also the detective is dead already so probably nobody will be able to check anybody anymore ;-;
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

xi0 4x (Knob, Kato, Kishimoto, Hikawa, Kenzo)
Holt 3x (Hoihoi, Anzu, Nishi)

08:18:51
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top