Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I agree 100% with what Gry said about misho as well, and he wasn't the only one to comment on misho's PM, on it looking iffy. This "I wasn't able to act this night" is bs, he went fishing. So far I rly think we got two mafia, which is awesome cause it means we don't need to take our chances on the BP thing so soon.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Can somebody tell me why there would be 2 Asses again?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Btw, why are people holding themselves to vote for Gary? Isn't a dead detective convincing enough to get votes on him?
Yeah asked the same but some ppl are just brainwashed or stupid or something idk
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
pls stfu.
:zomg
This is the most romantic words that you ever write to me :wub
I'm a BP, like I said, if you guys lynch me, whatever but you'll see I'm the BP. There's apparently 2 assassins in the game as well
Yeah you are:eyeroll
Why do you thing there is 2 assassins?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why wont assas use his hers ability on a prev day?
Cuz they gotta choose it is either day or night ... so one mafia party shouldnt be able to kill this night If I am correct
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Pls just dont tell me you are a Bulletproof or I will ragequit
(On lunch break, short post, not caught up).

I'm the third bullet proof, guys! ! :D


Naw. Jaykay.


Howdy y'all, I'm the Badass Cowboy! Bark bark :arf!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways, trying to catch up at the moment
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

xi0 8x (Knob, Kato, Kishimoto, Kenzo, Anonymous, Hikawa, Miho, Nishi, Hoihoi)
Holt 1x (Anzu)

05:33:49
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
(On lunch break, short post, not caught up).

I'm the third bullet proof, guys! ! :D


Naw. Jaykay.


Howdy y'all, I'm the Badass Cowboy! Bark bark :arf!!
Do you believe you are a lucky person ? :toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways, trying to catch up at the moment
dont bother ... you are a confirmed mafia :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How exactly can lawlett quote a PM Evil sent him and not die?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a hostkill, no?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
dont bother ... you are a confirmed mafia :XD
I'm not actually, but I have a good idea what my role is now due to Gry's results. You really think I'd bother having him assassinated AFTER he had strong evidence that I was Mafia? That would look really good for me wouldn't it? Someone is setting me up.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How exactly can lawlett quote a PM Evil sent him and not die?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a hostkill, no?
He didnt ... Gry did and he was killed
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill Gary.
Won't even bother catching up (sorry mates) but it's quite evident that he's a mafia, and when his dead body shows up, mine will prolly follow as I'll be quite confirmed as a townie.

(On lunch break, short post, not caught up).

I'm the third bullet proof, guys! ! :D


Naw. Jaykay.


Howdy y'all, I'm the Badass Cowboy! Bark bark :arf!!
Could you please shoot lawlett or Kat then?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Also Gary just dont try ok ? Lol Its just spamming the thread so pls just say goodbye and stuff like that
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How exactly can lawlett quote a PM Evil sent him and not die?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a hostkill, no?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm not actually, but I have a good idea what my role is now due to Gry's results. You really think I'd bother having him assassinated AFTER he had strong evidence that I was Mafia? That would look really good for me wouldn't it? Someone is setting me up.
Why didn't you even bother saying you were a ¨simple townie¨ then instead of not saying absolutely anything for days?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top