Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey ao i think i understand your role... Finally :XD
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Okey ao i think i understand your role... Finally :XD
Thank god, it wasnt easy not telling my role for so long and have that be used against me by mafias to get me suspected case of it.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Votekill Lawlett

I'll go with Gry's plan on this :p
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Lol sorry again :XD
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Lol sorry again :XD
I just hope everyone else can narrow down their roles a bit more too, with 5 baddies taken out, town actually has a good chance to win now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Omg quoting is hard on my phone. Thx for the tip, Ao. I wish Piplup would say something =_= he doesnt engage at all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, I agree with Holt, we should all just reveal imo
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Reading this thing just now got back from work, I will say 1 thing if you know my play from previous I am not exactly what I think I am and the Mortician thing was a move for me to get 'needed' attention. If you are town dont be the last one to vote for me. That will be my last hint.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farf you blocked me as I asked you yet you can't see what my actual was in this game... so dissapointed..... :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Goal*
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If you want to discuss thing with me do it quickly, if i die i hope i will fullfill my original plan and i Benefit the town. If i am able to execute I will be the most epic player for this role as of yet since its rather new imo. If I die tho please pay attention to people whote rushed the votelock on me besides Kat and farf I completely trust them after the Gary thing even though I am butthurt i was associated with that theory of yours.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Kat? No question? I will answer all?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You are so cute Hani <3 I promise I will consider eh eh :toc
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Enlighten me on how it matters since yday he claimed escort...
Obrigado desu ne..... I actually said that Most likely you blocked me and i also mentioned the escort as possibility...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are so cute Hani <3 I promise I will consider eh eh :toc
Consider what? spamming?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Consider what? spamming?
If I die tho please pay attention to people whote rushed the votelock on me besides Kat and farf I completely trust them after the Gary thing even though I am butthurt i was associated with that theory of yours.
^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
As long as Holt is the last I dont mind .. But I will my role now ... I am a pirate and I stole the bomb role.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
TFW Yolo Mafia :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
TFW KAt cant llet go of her theory, there is also a chnce why Hardy didn't blow up. yes it could James but lets face it would he use his role so early?lol
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@lawlett-kun so now you're the bomb? Or stole it. Well I'm not surprised. That's more like you, always claim the bomb. Tbh, I don't mind being the last to vote on you. I'm already a suspect anyways. Also, you stole the bomb role from hardy? This is just too rich tbh. Desperate ploy imo. Either way, there's no way to know until you're dead :p. For the others who haven't voted, you can lock your vote on other people (but spread it out so Lawl still gets lynched). For the noble, don't use your anon vote on Lawl. Not sure how it'd work if he's indeed a Mafia pirate with bomb ability. Let me be the last to lock on him
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@lawlett-kun so now you're the bomb? Or stole it. Well I'm not surprised. That's more like you, always claim the bomb. Tbh, I don't mind being the last to vote on you. I'm already a suspect anyways. Also, you stole the bomb role from hardy? This is just too rich tbh. Desperate ploy imo. Either way, there's no way to know until you're dead :p. For the others who haven't voted, you can lock your vote on other people (but spread it out so Lawl still gets lynched). For the noble, don't use your anon vote on Lawl. Not sure how it'd work if he's indeed a Mafia pirate with bomb ability. Let me be the last to lock on him
Fuck off holt you have been on my dick since for so long. So tired of this shiet. Gonna give my last hint kill Holt and Farf they are working together
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I indeed am a mafia with holt being the amfia strongman. idc if this this hostkil worthy. There is no 2 BP in this game.... Fucking backstabbing team mates. ciao.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Fuck off holt you have been on my dick since for so long. So tired of this shiet. Gonna give my last hint kill Holt and Farf they are working together
Rofl, you're hilarious. Well yes, I didn't want to give you any breathing space the instant it was apparent that you lied about your pm (and then denied that you lied). I'm not the only one, pretty much everyone feels the same way. Working with Farf? Well yes, we're townies (or at least I believe she is). Working together is necessary :heh

Anyway, like I said to the others, let me be the last to lock on him. I have nothing to lose really. You don't have any problem with that right Lawl? I certainly don't and I don't need everyone to start backing off because they're scared of dying or whatever.
Othhers, vote on others but spread the votes. Noble, don't use your anonymous on Lawl. We'll see your true face when you die :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I indeed am a mafia with holt being the amfia strongman. idc if this this hostkil worthy. There is no 2 BP in this game.... Fucking backstabbing team mates. ciao.
Lol, try harder buddy. You keep spinning shit so much that you can't even keep track. How about you settle on one thing? This is disgraceful :fail. I suppose I and Farf are both part of your team then? Decided to offer you as sacrifice? :rolleyes Don't blame anybody, you did this to yourself. Too many lies and BS
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum



(Prostitute)​


lawlett-kun 5x (Kyo, Kato, Hikawa, Nishi, Kishimoto, Sakurai)

14:40:56
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:shootme
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey this is getting more stupid,holt you are fucking mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erin I know you are reading these.REVEAL YOUR ROLE NOW!!!!!!

And magi should do that too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top