- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 2,798
- Reaction score
- 1,588
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Okey ao i think i understand your role... Finally 


Thank god, it wasnt easy not telling my role for so long and have that be used against me by mafias to get me suspected case of it.Okey ao i think i understand your role... Finally![]()


I just hope everyone else can narrow down their roles a bit more too, with 5 baddies taken out, town actually has a good chance to win now.Lol sorry again![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Obrigado desu ne..... I actually said that Most likely you blocked me and i also mentioned the escort as possibility...Enlighten me on how it matters since yday he claimed escort...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Consider what? spamming?You are so cute Hani <3 I promise I will consider eh eh![]()
Consider what? spamming?
^If I die tho please pay attention to people whote rushed the votelock on me besides Kat and farf I completely trust them after the Gary thing even though I am butthurt i was associated with that theory of yours.

. For the others who haven't voted, you can lock your vote on other people (but spread it out so Lawl still gets lynched). For the noble, don't use your anon vote on Lawl. Not sure how it'd work if he's indeed a Mafia pirate with bomb ability. Let me be the last to lock on himFuck off holt you have been on my dick since for so long. So tired of this shiet. Gonna give my last hint kill Holt and Farf they are working together@lawlett-kun so now you're the bomb? Or stole it. Well I'm not surprised. That's more like you, always claim the bomb. Tbh, I don't mind being the last to vote on you. I'm already a suspect anyways. Also, you stole the bomb role from hardy? This is just too rich tbh. Desperate ploy imo. Either way, there's no way to know until you're dead. For the others who haven't voted, you can lock your vote on other people (but spread it out so Lawl still gets lynched). For the noble, don't use your anon vote on Lawl. Not sure how it'd work if he's indeed a Mafia pirate with bomb ability. Let me be the last to lock on him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Rofl, you're hilarious. Well yes, I didn't want to give you any breathing space the instant it was apparent that you lied about your pm (and then denied that you lied). I'm not the only one, pretty much everyone feels the same way. Working with Farf? Well yes, we're townies (or at least I believe she is). Working together is necessaryFuck off holt you have been on my dick since for so long. So tired of this shiet. Gonna give my last hint kill Holt and Farf they are working together


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol, try harder buddy. You keep spinning shit so much that you can't even keep track. How about you settle on one thing? This is disgracefulI indeed am a mafia with holt being the amfia strongman. idc if this this hostkil worthy. There is no 2 BP in this game.... Fucking backstabbing team mates. ciao.
. I suppose I and Farf are both part of your team then? Decided to offer you as sacrifice? :rolleyes Don't blame anybody, you did this to yourself. Too many lies and BSV0+3k1ll l4wl3++
Votekill lawlett
Votekill Misho
Vote lock on Misho
votekill lawlett-kun
votelock lawlett
Votelock Lawlett
Votekill lawl
votelock lawlett-kun
Votekill Lawlett

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---