Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If He was the Strongman why would he bothering killing the BP during the day? He could simply kill him during the night. IMO, He did it because they don't have a Strongman o.o Guess we will see just make him be the last to vote on you
Holt wanted to save his ability in case he would need to overkill the farf ability thanks to assassin it is no longer needed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

lawlett-kun 6x (Kyo, Kato, Hikawa, Nishi, Kishimoto, Sakurai, Anzu)

02:12:47
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
No, that's wrong guys I may be wrong but I think Lawl is townie (not 100% sure ofc, but based on the way he played last 2 mafia, he often fakes roles). There's dedfinitely some affinities in the way holtie & Go1 play. Holti thing is way to big to be acceptable. Can't understand why nobody targets him.
I think there's 2 or possibly 3 remaining mafias, I 'm quite sure Holt is assassin.

I ve told everyone I had no killing role, trust me furthermore, i was out for 24h so everything that happened at that moment has obviously nothing to do with me. I'm not a plain townie but my role at this point of this game will just serve as "number" winning hopefully, can't afford to die considering there's still an assassin around plus some suspects, and that there's probably another townie getting lynched (hope I'm wrong) and also considering another confirmed townie to my opinion may get hostkilled, that's way too risky. I won't reveal my role now sorry.

Votekill Holt
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lulu first said he was Mortician, he faked a pm, then he claimed to be bomb, then Pirate who stole the bomb ability ... how is that townie to you? I mean he is 99,9% mafia. Besides we have Holt as the last votelock on him so if he is the bomb Holt will die with him. (At least I hope its the last votelock and not just votekill).
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
lawl is townie ? Guy himself said that he is mafia...
But agree with holt being ass(:derp),in both deaths he was the only active one,anyway there is no need for this kind of talk,we will see who is who soon...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I don't like how Erin yesterday didn't vote for a confirmed mafia saying she trusted him and now she is basically doing the same except that Lulu is not so confirmed. Besides she still hasn't revealed her role and It's already day 5. Also Magi hasn't revealed the role.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
btw what about piplup ? Didn't he claim bomb ? and he doesn't even post or votekill anymore...
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
btw what about piplup ? Didn't he claim bomb ? and he doesn't even post or votekill anymore...
I did votekill lawl if you look back baby, and tbh I just like to observe more than anything..if I feel the need to give you my input I will...so yeah you can Votekill me if you hate my way of doing things I couldn't care less
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I did votekill lawl if you look back baby, and tbh I just like to observe more than anything..if I feel the need to give you my input I will...so yeah you can Votekill me if you hate my way of doing things I couldn't care less
No I meant in general and why do you observe ? hardy is bomb btw...And did you loose your mood to play ?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
No I meant in general and why do you observe ? hardy is bomb btw...And did you loose your mood to play ?
The way people seemed to be rushing to Votekill people and point fingers just put me off if I have to be honest..and then you have some who seem to take the game to heart..so im just observing if my name gets mentioned I'll talk besides that then you guys can bicker amongst yourselves. And all of what I've said is IMO
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
The way people seemed to be rushing to Votekill people and point fingers just put me off if I have to be honest..and then you have some who seem to take the game to heart..so im just observing if my name gets mentioned I'll talk besides that then you guys can bicker amongst yourselves. And all of what I've said is IMO
Well I agree with that but right now talking is the only option,mafias are losing and all those who do not say anything seems suspicious.I am not saying that you are mafia but you are so passive and you said you are bomb but we already have a dead bomb so if we consider all,you are not in good position...
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well I agree with that but right now talking is the only option,mafias are losing and all those who do not say anything seems suspicious.I am not saying that you are mafia but you are so passive and you said you are bomb but we already have a dead bomb so if we consider all,you are not in good position...
I am a bomb I'll clarify once again and I'm also a townie so if people don't believe me you can votekill me and see for yourself..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I believe him ... It's normal to have 2 bombs I think it's happened in the past so I think he is telling the truth
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

lawlett-kun 6x (Kyo, Kato, Hikawa, Nishi, Kishimoto, Sakurai, Anzu)
Holt 1x (Kenzo)




(Nuraruhyon Pirate)

27:01:41

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


(Witch)

DAY 6 3nds 1n 18:00h.​
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Rip Kat :pout

here's the post I was writing but couldn't post it as the thread has been closed, but wanted to clarify.

@ Kat

Wait... I voted for xio, pliz check again everything before accusing me.... Plus told that lawl is definitely fishy, know it, and tbh he's definitely suspicious but not on my top list, unless I overlooked something which is not unlikely... he lied yes I know. Yes he's fishy but honestly think holt is far more suspicious and dangerous to me, if you can prove me lawl is 100% mafia by actual facts rather than just assumptions, oh yes I'll gladly switch my vote to him.

1st my apologies I nearly haven't slept, I've read everything that I missed very quicly while I was extremely tired. Seems I missed something or so, was writing this before the day ended and could'nt post it as the thread was closed (did'nt expect the day to end so early, as I said above just wanted to discuss more about it).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And also want to add, I know I'm still a beginner, I'm not such a great player as most of you, & still make mistakes, but at least I'm trying my best, all people I voted for were those I sincerely thought they were suspicious. Yes I admit I definitely misjudged Lawl case, but you made a far bigger mistake than me when jumping on Uste bandwagon & contributing to make eagerly others to vote for him. At least I never pressure anyone who doesn't share my opinion to vote like me, and then promptly accuse them if they don't do what I ask/expect from them. Not having voted lawl doesn't make me more suspicious than anyone else around, people I voted for are all suspicious ones, it's not as if I voted for trustworthy ones.

As for my role told you everything that can help you guess what is it. Not a plain townie, but has a role though, not a killing role not an offensive role, pliz, I'm sure you're smart enough to find out, hopefully.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
RIP Kattu-chan

Votekill Holt
Imo he is mafia, he said he is BP and wanted us to kill ust. Normally only Strongman can kill BP, there are 5 dead mafias and seems like 2 remaining mafia, one of them assassin obviously and other one is most likely strongman(since ust was BP) so 2 BP with 1 strongman doesn't make much sense.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Damn, they had to kill kat out of all targets, I'm really not liking this kind of gameplay, a player dies on day phase and another dies on night phase and we dont have at this point good enough suspects to lynch, so it's more a hit or miss for townie side at this point, I dont think holt is a 100 % confirmed mafia just case of the Ust fiasco and we lack confirmation that there's a strongman among mafias, so we are again discussing "if"(s) -_-

For now, I will try and check our one eyed troll disguised as panda, posts to see if I can find some real suspects, but please guys dont start a bandwagon on holt out of nowhere, we cant afford to lose points with a townie lynch now, so we need to absolutely sure the guy we will be lynching is mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh yeah, now with only 9 players remaining (with 3 mafias in them), the game shouldnt last very long, so I dont see why shouldnt people start telling their roles (unless they are mafia that are afraid to be caught in a lie).
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You have a point but as you said there is not much of a suspects and holt is well known suspect, he still lives because gry gave us 2 mafia, if it wasn't for gry we were about to lynched him...
Well if you want to search okey, share if you find something
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
yeah agree, don't buy the whole BP thing, and don't trust Holt (still don't understand why other townies are targetted before him considering he should have been one of the 1st to die after the Bp thing, How could Mafia have killed Kat and not Holt ??
), but still we should be carefull, it would be bad if we end up lynching another townie.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
You have a point but as you said there is not much of a suspects and holt is well known suspect, he still lives because gry gave us 2 mafia, if it wasn't for gry we were about to lynched him...
Well if you want to search okey, share if you find something
Yeah, no problem, lawl's votekills and who he deemed out of suspicion are the most worthy things to check right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top