A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why not? Because it is the truth. A fact that won't change no matter what.
It is as simple as that.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Glad to hear that :3 Didn't expect a response tbh, glad you still stick around :p
I meet a lot of fun people. :3c

Come on bro! I'm still here. You want me to leave? :gwah

You have the power to do so :lmao

Believe me, having lots of women around you all day isn't just nice, it can be quite annoying too XD Overall I just enjoy the sight (:toc) and some are nice to talk to, rather happy with my current line of colleagues. Which reminds me, do you mostly work alone or together with others?
Yea hormones and emo levels can reach it's peak and you don't know what to expect. Trust me I've seen some weird ish around some women in the work place but if you can tame them beasts it becomes a new hobby. In some respects you enter a new realm of being. Master Educator :hip

This is bro talk :hip btw no offence intended to anyone or any creature of this world. :vbunny

I'm glad you are happy though as the training period (when we last spoke) was a bit repetitive for you I think if I remember correctly. I work alone but also with shops. So I cater for their needs be it design or make jewellery from their own designs or the whole shabang (idea-design-prototypes-end product-repairs-complete restorations and the list goes on). I prefer working alone when it comes to jewellery. Whether my clients like what I have made or not, I can adjust very easily to their "ideas" or what they think looks good/works...:-_-
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol I see.
Hm yeah, I watch the originals (about vampires) and they talk about stuff like that causally as well.

Yeah, it's a funny and weird name. I just think of him as a chaos. Yeah I enjoyed the fight, though it felt kinda short. After shiki engaged him, it felt like it ended pretty quickly. The story is quite impressive and interesting, though tbf, it's his my first VN so I don't really have something else to compare it to :XD. I like having to make choices which dictates how the story/game goes, though I think I already mentioned that before.

Anyway, not sure when I can finish it. Might take a while, but don't worry, I've come off my anime hiatus. I'm starting bakemonogatari today (not sure if I got the name right :XD)
Well no stories is among the better ones, but not among the top. Neither is the music or the art (for example Tsukihime "only" has 10 tracks, most VNs have 30-40). Just know that there's a lot lot more to discuss, finishing Arcueid's route is just the very beginning.

lol I'm not fan of that. When I start something new, I usually only pick up one thing. Like, if I read a new VN, I don't watch a whole anime along the way too. I want to complete something first, before I start the next thing. Exception would be a new anime season, but there you can only watch one episode per week anyway. As for the reasons, if I start two things together, I can't focus on one completely, I like to immerse myself as much as possible, so long breaks or switching between stories is something I don't like much. Anyway, I hope you still read Tsukihime :p

Why not? Because it is the truth. A fact that won't change no matter what.
It is as simple as that.
And the truth is that you will always remain ugly....? x'D

Come on bro! I'm still here. You want me to leave? :gwah

Yea hormones and emo levels can reach it's peak and you don't know what to expect. Trust me I've seen some weird ish around some women in the work place but if you can tame them beasts it becomes a new hobby. In some respects you enter a new realm of being. Master Educator :hip

This is bro talk :hip btw no offence intended to anyone or any creature of this world. :vbunny

I'm glad you are happy though as the training period (when we last spoke) was a bit repetitive for you I think if I remember correctly. I work alone but also with shops. So I cater for their needs be it design or make jewellery from their own designs or the whole shabang (idea-design-prototypes-end product-repairs-complete restorations and the list goes on). I prefer working alone when it comes to jewellery. Whether my clients like what I have made or not, I can adjust very easily to their "ideas" or what they think looks good/works...:-_-
lol ofc I don't want you to leave XD Just surprised, the last few times you were here, you were gone rather quickly :D

rofl I'm not trying to educate the women, that wouldn't work at all :lmao If I'm annoyed by some of them, I just ignore them (reduce it to minimum communication), though that's only the case with one of my colleagues. The others are friendly and nice to talk to, most of the time. Ofc there's always some shit going on, but I tend to not get myself involved too much, so I simply eat popcorn and enjoy if it's nothing too serious :hee

Good thing you said that, I'm sure some females here would chop you, after calling them creatures and whatnot :kappa

And yep, training period was rather meh, but right now it's pretty fun. Almost a bit too much to do at time lol, ofc it's not all fun but a lot of stress too. Almost makes one wants to get back to the old lazy days, but that's not happening :XD
Oh, so you have your own shop or what? Almost sounds like you're the boss/autonomous, but not sure if I got that right. And yeah, getting complaints is pretty annoying I guess, but people love to complain, so no way around it haha. I believe that your work always is amazing, so they might have bad taste :3
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Nii

Don't worry, I don't have issues doing both of them as long as I'm not exactly doing it at the same time. I still plan to play and finish tsukihime though. It's not like I stopped because I don't want. I stopped because I didn't have the opportunity to continue for now...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You reached the right conclusion. :D
Am I great or what :kappa

@Nii

Don't worry, I don't have issues doing both of them as long as I'm not exactly doing it at the same time. I still plan to play and finish tsukihime though. It's not like I stopped because I don't want. I stopped because I didn't have the opportunity to continue for now...
Did you continue? XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
I did but I haven't finished. I think I'm close to arc's end though. Where I stopped, I thin they were about to have sex or well they were together in his room
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, the best. :hug
Daww thanks, you too :hug

@niichan
I did but I haven't finished. I think I'm close to arc's end though. Where I stopped, I thin they were about to have sex or well they were together in his room
Well I guess if they're about to have sex you're not too far from finishing the first route, though no clue at which point you are exactly, it's been too long for me XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
Yeah, I'm not far from the end. I checked the walk through and what's left is too try looking for Arcuied. Maybe 3-4 more choices
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yes, certainly ;)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So how's it going? New year but same old, same old? :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So how's it going? New year but same old, same old? :D
More or less I think, nothing really changed... nothing I can think of on the spot at least XD How about you?

btw, that new Akame chap blew me away. Honestly didn't expect this kind of outcome, but I love it.



:wtf :wtf :wtf And that kiss too :wtf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
More or less I think, nothing really changed... nothing I can think of on the spot at least XD How about you?

btw, that new Akame chap blew me away. Honestly didn't expect this kind of outcome, but I love it.



:wtf :wtf :wtf And that kiss too :wtf
Well working at a new "branch" now. Way less customers with way more money. :D

Yeah I was on the edge of my seat till the final page fearing that someone might get killed after all... And then Tatsumi was like "At least that is what I thought"... Damn them, right? :XD
Anyway. That sister love was so adorable. Also dat kiss. Tatsumi should be like "Damn it if only Mine was awake. :uguu"
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well working at a new "branch" now. Way less customers with way more money. :D

Yeah I was on the edge of my seat till the final page fearing that someone might get killed after all... And then Tatsumi was like "At least that is what I thought"... Damn them, right? :XD
Anyway. That sister love was so adorable. Also dat kiss. Tatsumi should be like "Damn it if only Mine was awake. :uguu"
Well is that a good or a bad thing? XD

It wouldn't be AgK if there wasn't death and despair. I'm all for an epic deathbattle with Esdeath, actually I think it's the most single thing I've been looking forward to in this series. I don't doubt that we will get our fill of drama and epicness.
I actually thought it was quite good how much Kurome struggled, anything else wouldn't have been realistic. The kiss and the sister love was cute as feck :blush Only thing I didn't really like is how Wave combined two Teigu and didn't suffer much from it, despite the fact that wielding two Teigu's is almost a certain death, at least from what I remember. Guess you can explain it with Ran's will making it easy for him or something like that lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well it could become rather boring... Especially tomorrow...

Well it wasn't easy to come up with something that would put Wave on equal ground with Tatsumi. I don't mind. The rest of the chapter was simply perfect. :blush
So cuuuuuuuuuuute. :wtf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Actually it was quite okay. But today was so meh... If you have almost nothing to do for 10 hours...
 
Top