Why not? Because it is the truth. A fact that won't change no matter what.
It is as simple as that.
It is as simple as that.
I meet a lot of fun people.Glad to hear that :3 Didn't expect a response tbh, glad you still stick around![]()



Yea hormones and emo levels can reach it's peak and you don't know what to expect. Trust me I've seen some weird ish around some women in the work place but if you can tame them beasts it becomes a new hobby. In some respects you enter a new realm of being. Master EducatorBelieve me, having lots of women around you all day isn't just nice, it can be quite annoying too XD Overall I just enjoy the sight () and some are nice to talk to, rather happy with my current line of colleagues. Which reminds me, do you mostly work alone or together with others?

btw no offence intended to anyone or any creature of this world. 

Well no stories is among the better ones, but not among the top. Neither is the music or the art (for example Tsukihime "only" has 10 tracks, most VNs have 30-40). Just know that there's a lot lot more to discuss, finishing Arcueid's route is just the very beginning.lol I see.
Hm yeah, I watch the originals (about vampires) and they talk about stuff like that causally as well.
Yeah, it's a funny and weird name. I just think of him as a chaos. Yeah I enjoyed the fight, though it felt kinda short. After shiki engaged him, it felt like it ended pretty quickly. The story is quite impressive and interesting, though tbf, it's his my first VN so I don't really have something else to compare it to. I like having to make choices which dictates how the story/game goes, though I think I already mentioned that before.
Anyway, not sure when I can finish it. Might take a while, but don't worry, I've come off my anime hiatus. I'm starting bakemonogatari today (not sure if I got the name right)

And the truth is that you will always remain ugly....? x'DWhy not? Because it is the truth. A fact that won't change no matter what.
It is as simple as that.
lol ofc I don't want you to leave XD Just surprised, the last few times you were here, you were gone rather quicklyCome on bro! I'm still here. You want me to leave?
Yea hormones and emo levels can reach it's peak and you don't know what to expect. Trust me I've seen some weird ish around some women in the work place but if you can tame them beasts it becomes a new hobby. In some respects you enter a new realm of being. Master Educator
This is bro talkbtw no offence intended to anyone or any creature of this world.
I'm glad you are happy though as the training period (when we last spoke) was a bit repetitive for you I think if I remember correctly. I work alone but also with shops. So I cater for their needs be it design or make jewellery from their own designs or the whole shabang (idea-design-prototypes-end product-repairs-complete restorations and the list goes on). I prefer working alone when it comes to jewellery. Whether my clients like what I have made or not, I can adjust very easily to their "ideas" or what they think looks good/works...![]()

If I'm annoyed by some of them, I just ignore them (reduce it to minimum communication), though that's only the case with one of my colleagues. The others are friendly and nice to talk to, most of the time. Ofc there's always some shit going on, but I tend to not get myself involved too much, so I simply eat popcorn and enjoy if it's nothing too serious 


Am I great or whatYou reached the right conclusion.![]()

Did you continue? XD@Nii
Don't worry, I don't have issues doing both of them as long as I'm not exactly doing it at the same time. I still plan to play and finish tsukihime though. It's not like I stopped because I don't want. I stopped because I didn't have the opportunity to continue for now...

Daww thanks, you tooYeah, the best.![]()

Well I guess if they're about to have sex you're not too far from finishing the first route, though no clue at which point you are exactly, it's been too long for me XD@niichan
I did but I haven't finished. I think I'm close to arc's end though. Where I stopped, I thin they were about to have sex or well they were together in his room
Well I guess you can give me your thoughts once you're done then@niichan
Yeah, I'm not far from the end. I checked the walk through and what's left is too try looking for Arcuied. Maybe 3-4 more choices



More or less I think, nothing really changed... nothing I can think of on the spot at least XD How about you?So how's it going? New year but same old, same old?![]()
And that kiss too 
Well working at a new "branch" now. Way less customers with way more money.More or less I think, nothing really changed... nothing I can think of on the spot at least XD How about you?
btw, that new Akame chap blew me away. Honestly didn't expect this kind of outcome, but I love it.
![]()
![]()
![]()
And that kiss too


"Well is that a good or a bad thing? XDWell working at a new "branch" now. Way less customers with way more money.
Yeah I was on the edge of my seat till the final page fearing that someone might get killed after all... And then Tatsumi was like "At least that is what I thought"... Damn them, right?
Anyway. That sister love was so adorable. Also dat kiss. Tatsumi should be like "Damn it if only Mine was awake."
Only thing I didn't really like is how Wave combined two Teigu and didn't suffer much from it, despite the fact that wielding two Teigu's is almost a certain death, at least from what I remember. Guess you can explain it with Ran's will making it easy for him or something like that lol.

