Maybe it was a book for young high school girls. Kawaii desu~
Cause they have for speech two ways of ending a sentence, a formal and polite way and an informal wayMaybe it was a book for young high school girls. Kawaii desu~
Well "desu" is usually used by moe girls at the end of a sentence.~Cause they have for speech two ways of ending a sentence, a formal and polite way and an informal way
I see nowWell "desu" is usually used by moe girls at the end of a sentence.~
De gozaru~

Yeah, I thought it just added a lot to my learning plate.Though of course "desu ka" and "desu ne" are used in learning books. Though if you ask me it does sound kinda... Weird...
While watching Anime I hardly heard those things. At least not from main characters.Yeah, I thought it just added a lot to my learning plate.

The same for me. Ive been starting to ignore it. Just hope I dont find out that i did need to know it when i go to Japan in a few yearsWhile watching Anime I hardly heard those things. At least not from main characters.![]()

Ah Japan... The land of dreams... Though I just srated to fall in love with South KoreaThe same for me. Ive been starting to ignore it. Just hope I dont find out that i did need to know it when i go to Japan in a few years![]()
If I knew who she was, then maybeYou are just jealous of the perfect love I share with Shana-chan!

Lol, I plan to go their when im 20, which will be in 2018. I have to pass the N2 JLPT test this December, so i can go to a school to take a two year course for mangaAh Japan... The land of dreams... Though I just srated to fall in love with South Korean girls.

Which means you'll go there while actually being able to speak.Lol, I plan to go their when im 20, which will be in 2018. I have to pass the N2 JLPT test this December, so i can go to a school to take a two year course for manga![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh come on... Just look at my avy.If I knew who she was, then maybe![]()

You going this March? Where, Tokyo? I so look forward to it man. Its exciting!Which means you'll go there while actually being able to speak.
I'll go there again in March.![]()

I and nii where in Tokyo in summer 2014. This time we'll be staying for 3 weeks. In Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nara and Hakone.You going this March? Where, Tokyo? I so look forward to it man. Its exciting!![]()

Lucky man. Im looking into going to school in Tokyo, but im also looking into ones in Kyoto. My family knows a guy whos the director of the Hiroshima Peace Center.I and nii where in Tokyo in summer 2014. This time we'll be staying for 3 weeks. In Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nara and Hakone.![]()
Holy shit that does sound awesome.Lucky man. Im looking into going to school in Tokyo, but im also looking into ones in Kyoto. My family knows a guy whos the director of the Hiroshima Peace Center.

He wants me to come help out there for like a month too. its pretty awesomeHoly shit that does sound awesome.![]()

Well, Start with N5 of the JLPT testI am kinda jealous.
As I am just not able to learn that language...
