Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe it was a book for young high school girls. Kawaii desu~
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Maybe it was a book for young high school girls. Kawaii desu~
Cause they have for speech two ways of ending a sentence, a formal and polite way and an informal way
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Cause they have for speech two ways of ending a sentence, a formal and polite way and an informal way
Well "desu" is usually used by moe girls at the end of a sentence.~
De gozaru~
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Though of course "desu ka" and "desu ne" are used in learning books. Though if you ask me it does sound kinda... Weird...
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Though of course "desu ka" and "desu ne" are used in learning books. Though if you ask me it does sound kinda... Weird...
Yeah, I thought it just added a lot to my learning plate.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
While watching Anime I hardly heard those things. At least not from main characters. :D
The same for me. Ive been starting to ignore it. Just hope I dont find out that i did need to know it when i go to Japan in a few years :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The same for me. Ive been starting to ignore it. Just hope I dont find out that i did need to know it when i go to Japan in a few years :derp
Ah Japan... The land of dreams... Though I just srated to fall in love with South Korean girls.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Ah Japan... The land of dreams... Though I just srated to fall in love with South Korean girls.
Lol, I plan to go their when im 20, which will be in 2018. I have to pass the N2 JLPT test this December, so i can go to a school to take a two year course for manga :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol, I plan to go their when im 20, which will be in 2018. I have to pass the N2 JLPT test this December, so i can go to a school to take a two year course for manga :zomg
Which means you'll go there while actually being able to speak. :D
I'll go there again in March. :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I knew who she was, then maybe :bob
Oh come on... Just look at my avy. :XD
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Which means you'll go there while actually being able to speak. :D
I'll go there again in March. :zomg
You going this March? Where, Tokyo? I so look forward to it man. Its exciting! :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You going this March? Where, Tokyo? I so look forward to it man. Its exciting! :zomg
I and nii where in Tokyo in summer 2014. This time we'll be staying for 3 weeks. In Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nara and Hakone. :zomg
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I and nii where in Tokyo in summer 2014. This time we'll be staying for 3 weeks. In Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nara and Hakone. :zomg
Lucky man. Im looking into going to school in Tokyo, but im also looking into ones in Kyoto. My family knows a guy whos the director of the Hiroshima Peace Center.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lucky man. Im looking into going to school in Tokyo, but im also looking into ones in Kyoto. My family knows a guy whos the director of the Hiroshima Peace Center.
Holy shit that does sound awesome. :o
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Holy shit that does sound awesome. :o
He wants me to come help out there for like a month too. its pretty awesome
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am kinda jealous. :D
As I am just not able to learn that language...
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I am kinda jealous. :D
As I am just not able to learn that language...
Well, Start with N5 of the JLPT test
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is it easy to learn it that way? Is there a good homepage or something? :D
 
Top