- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh that's her? meh, I've seen better anime grillsOh come on... Just look at my avy.![]()


Sounds like you need a new lifeShe is the love of my life.![]()


Listen it's a nice tuneSay wat?
![]()
Um no, I have a thing with bieber songsListen it's a nice tune

As do I, but this is Craig David my friendUm no, I have a thing with bieber songs![]()
So? Still wontAs do I, but this is Craig David my friend

Did I break your kokoro? hug?No I don't.
You jerk...![]()

Ah I was just listening to that on Facebook. Good tune.

I see the tune is 'Bob' worthyDid I break your kokoro? hug?
Ah I was just listening to that on Facebook. Good tune.![]()






Is that a no?
