Yeah it doesn't really matter anyway, as long as we refer to him by one of his names.Same haha
I doubt I could get used to using Suzuki instead of Nakaba either, but now it will always feel kinda weird to refer to him by his given name.

Yeah it doesn't really matter anyway, as long as we refer to him by one of his names.Same haha
I doubt I could get used to using Suzuki instead of Nakaba either, but now it will always feel kinda weird to refer to him by his given name.

Diane would best him. The sins are stronger than the GHKs.If Diane and Dreyfus fought one-on-one would she be able to defeat him? I know he bested her before but that wasn't a one-on-one fight and she didn't even use heavy metal. After all King and Gothwer easily defeated him in a one-on-one fight.
I think the discussion here is just "dreyfus", fraudrin not included. Safe for the brainwashing it kinda seemed like dreyfus was the one in charge during the invasion arc for the most part. Assuming that at least some of what we have seen is actually "dreyfus" at least to me he does not seem like the sort to hold back in combat. His character is built around strong will and determination, his general attitude seems likely to be " See an enemy, end an enemy". Which is more or less what we saw against diane or gowther.Would heavy metal really protect her from Break? We saw that attack pierce through mountains like it was cake.Diane doesn't have diamond armor yet.So it really is about whether heavy metal can protect from Break.
In terms of raw strength Diane is superior without a doubt, and she has creation and her ST so she should do quite a bit of damage.
Actually it all depends on Dreyfus/Fraudrin, if he's going all out because I doubt that he was going all out in before. If we compare the showcase of his power against the Pleiades there's clearly a difference, a big one.
Plus he could still shed his skin because he's apparently limited in Dreyfus body. At least I don't think we can dismiss the possibility of him doing so if things got sour and he was about to get killed.
So in normal conditions I would say Diane could win, but it all depends on whether Heavy metal can protect her from Dreyfus' Break.
It's just Dreyfus normal power level which should be at the 2100 mark. Since Gilthunder/Hauser were around the 1900 and Dreyfus should be stronger than those 2.Would heavy metal really protect her from Break? We saw that attack pierce through mountains like it was cake.Diane doesn't have diamond armor yet.So it really is about whether heavy metal can protect from Break.
In terms of raw strength Diane is superior without a doubt, and she has creation and her ST so she should do quite a bit of damage.
Actually it all depends on Dreyfus/Fraudrin, if he's going all out because I doubt that he was going all out in before. If we compare the showcase of his power against the Pleiades there's clearly a difference, a big one.
Plus he could still shed his skin because he's apparently limited in Dreyfus body. At least I don't think we can dismiss the possibility of him doing so if things got sour and he was about to get killed.
So in normal conditions I would say Diane could win, but it all depends on whether Heavy metal can protect her from Dreyfus' Break.
Well that's the point, it's hard to tell when it was Dreyfus and when it was Fraudrin. Plus if Dreyfus is in danger, Fraudrin could show up.I think the discussion here is just "dreyfus", fraudrin not included. Safe for the brainwashing it kinda seemed like dreyfus was the one in charge during the invasion arc for the most part. Assuming that at least some of what we have seen is actually "dreyfus" at least to me he does not seem like the sort to hold back in combat. His character is built around strong will and determination, his general attitude seems likely to be " See an enemy, end an enemy". Which is more or less what we saw against diane or gowther.
As far as diane's heavy metal goes, I think it could do the trick. If not, it should at least be better than using her own regular skin lol. In diane's sin flashback we saw her go up against matrona's attacks. Assuming matrona back then was about as good a fighter as she is now then the implication IMO would be that diane's heavy metal could be enough to resist break. Of course, matrona probably didn't hit diane with every bit of power she had however it is not that much of a stretch that she hit well harder than a mere GHK could considering matrona is actually comparable to depowered commandments.
As for break breaking a mountain, I don't think this counts as a feat anymore. I mean, meliodas did that with a literal twig. We should assume that to anyone about the HK class the world is effectively as hard as, well, cake.
To be honest my impression was that dreyfus, as we saw him at least, was stronger than the other GHK class fighters. It's hard to put a number here but there are a few indications of this IMO. IIRC hauser spoke of dreyfus as being stronger than him for one thing. I think it is entirely possible dreyfus stands somewhere around the 2500 mark.Well that's the point, it's hard to tell when it was Dreyfus and when it was Fraudrin. Plus if Dreyfus is in danger, Fraudrin could show up.
That possibility exists and I don't think we can just ignore it.
But taking Fraudrin out of the equation, since Dreyfus is only 2000 something PL and Diane is 3250,clearly she's above him.So I don't see what's the point of asking really. But then again we only saw Heavy Metal used against physical attacks(punches) not against something like Break. So I'm not entirely sure it would protect her.
That's the only thing that imo can make a difference, if Break manages to hurt her even when she's using Heavy Metal then Dreyfus could have a chance. But other than that she's superior in pretty much everything.
Yeah not just that but Break is a pretty powerful ability in itself. It emanates from the user's will, and we know Dreyfus' will is pretty strong, so strong that even Fraudrin wasn't able to take over his body by normal means. He had to blackmail him by taking over Hendrickson. Since it's so strong it fuels Break, which makes it hard to know for sure how strong he can be.To be honest my impression was that dreyfus, as we saw him at least, was stronger than the other GHK class fighters. It's hard to put a number here but there are a few indications of this IMO. IIRC hauser spoke of dreyfus as being stronger than him for one thing. I think it is entirely possible dreyfus stands somewhere around the 2500 mark.
Elizabeth is the Apostle of the Goddess and its heavily suggested that the Goddesses have wings(like the figure in Rhitta).Never noticed it before but Elizabeth in her Apostle mode has wings that resemble Estarossa demonic wings and with the dream sequence surely there's a connection between the them?
Well, it's confirmed Mel can fly because he did it in Byzel. As for why he isn't flying now, while we don't know how he and Elizabeth got separated, if I were to hazard a guess, he's most likely trying to keep a low profile. He most likely could break through Dolor's defenses, but that would bring attention to him, which they probably don't want just yet.Hi the new guy here and i have a question for all of you, if the ten commamends can fly then Meliodas can too, he would be able to fly over the maze; then Why he didn't fly with Elizabeth if she is an important person to him??
Yeah I'm not sure Meliodas never really uses his demonic powers and when he does it's only for a brief moment. Maybe he can't control it or use it easily compared to the others.Hi the new guy here and i have a question for all of you, if the ten commamends can fly then Meliodas can too, he would be able to fly over the maze; then Why he didn't fly with Elizabeth if she is an important person to him??