He can fly but we've seen the walls moving to stop Diane from jumping too.
He can fly but we've seen the walls moving to stop Diane from jumping too.Hi the new guy here and i have a question for all of you, if the ten commamends can fly then Meliodas can too, he would be able to fly over the maze; then Why he didn't fly with Elizabeth if she is an important person to him??
He should be able to use it well now that he has all of his powers. Though I think there's still room for improvement since he learned something new during his little fight with King.Yeah I'm not sure Meliodas never really uses his demonic powers and when he does it's only for a brief moment. Maybe he can't control it or use it easily compared to the others.
It's the fourth I believe.

