Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If both are speaking the truth I'll be the next one to be lynched, if I am not killed during the night ofc.
Oh yeah, why wait?

Vote Kill Ariel

Go back to the sea, blobfish
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Demon, why would you be next , illuminate me pliiiz ?

No way !! as i said I give you the benefit of the doubt but that doen't mean I trust you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Poor Zasz being targetted by everyone, so much love !! :arf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not gonna vote for neither based solely on that. I'm sry for playing with 'outside info', but Ustie loves the bar keeper role and just got fucked with an unlikely event of having 2 bps in a game. For me, it sounds super possible to just have 2 bks cause of that...
Plus, now the rest will just fly under the radar, not revealing much and joining the voting trains...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow its funny how people decided to take sides and rush into accusations o.O we have nothing solid on evil or zasz to decide which one is lying, then suddenly the majority went with evil being mafia. After day 1, we had 2 people suspecting zasz (and targeting zasz at night cause of that, lol, one thing doesn't nulify the other). And, so far, people had nothing rly on evil, besides him being a major bitch. I rly don't see how his reveal would be a play to make us confused here. Its not like we were on something alrdy anyway and got mislead right after. And if we do have 2 bar keepers, fml, you guys got nothing yet u.u (btw, it's cute that you missed the outcome of your own action, zasz, about Maz x greg). Maybe we could think about how the bar keepers could have fucked their own selves if they are both speaking the truth
well...like i said....if the barkeep thing is true....atleast 1 of them.
then how do we know that we did what we were suppose to last night?....

only mazino(jasmine) out the bunch is to have been confirmed to be successful.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
And how's that comforting if you're claiming to be townie '-'"
I mean that if it's true most of you will think I am the mafia, am I wrong? I have nothing to prove my claim, killed Xadyu and voted for Evil after all.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wow its funny how people decided to take sides and rush into accusations o.O we have nothing solid on evil or zasz to decide which one is lying, then suddenly the majority went with evil being mafia. After day 1, we had 2 people suspecting zasz (and targeting zasz at night cause of that, lol, one thing doesn't nulify the other). And, so far, people had nothing rly on evil, besides him being a major bitch. I rly don't see how his reveal would be a play to make us confused here. Its not like we were on something alrdy anyway and got mislead right after. And if we do have 2 bar keepers, fml, you guys got nothing yet u.u (btw, it's cute that you missed the outcome of your own action, zasz, about Maz x greg). Maybe we could think about how the bar keepers could have fucked their own selves if they are both speaking the truth
Oh yeah, you're right! XD
Anyway, what you just said is correct.
That's why I didn't vote Evil yet; he might be a genuine barkeeper, just like I am. :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean that if it's true most of you will think I am the mafia, am I wrong? I have nothing to prove my claim, killed Xadyu and voted for Evil after all.
well both barkeeps claim to have invite DD....how do we know his result is true/accurate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i only use DD for ex....not saying i doubt nor trust him.
just saying we have to think that their is a possibilities we are mislead by barkeeps actions....if there really is one:hmm
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Evil mentionned an interesting thing about mirror, I won't be surprised that mafia had some equivalent townies roles. I mean Prostitute-escort / Doc- any mafia equivalent (Poisoner I guess) / Mafia det/ investigative role, and so ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Evil mentionned an interesting thing about mirror, I won't be surprised that mafia had some equivalent townies roles. I mean Prostitute-escort / Doc- any mafia equivalent (Poisoner I guess) / Mafia det/ investigative role, and so ?
maybe...

i'm just bring to light that if both evil/zasz claim barkeep...both invite DD.
DD says he blocked demon....what if there is real barkeep and DD was redirected or blocked from doing his duties....
neither barkeep claimed to get a result?.....so where does that leave us on the demon is mafia claim too?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.

I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Right, I forgot about him.
Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious

as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.

So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
Vote Kill Evil.
Oh yeah, why wait?

Vote Kill Ariel

Go back to the sea, blobfish

x2 (Farfalla,, Mazino)
x2 (Holt, Demonspeed)
x2 (digitaldude, Evil3ye)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)

Total: 6/10 + 3 penalties
Time remaining: roughly 10,5 hours.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
G-kun, yeah i agree
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uste-kun, you forgot my vote :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i say we come up with some kind of plan to use docs/hoe and barkeeps.....

i give another hint....my night action had a result and that's why i'm 1/2 way sure about being sure about maz:gnut
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Ustegius :) ->
Ok, ok, so evil is now with holt and demon on my suspects list, for now votekill holt may consider changing my vote, later depending on further infos.

Just a question I'm wondering, if a mafia poisonner taegetted Zasz, he might have been saved by one of the 2 doctors, I guess ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. digitaldude/ Anna -> Not a plain townie -> Prostitute ?
2. desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role, never had the role before (was previously Hider,Noble and Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun owner)
3. gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie, hd the role 2 times
4. Holt/ Belle -> ??
5. Evil3ye/ Cinderella -> not a plain townie- > barkeeper ?
6. Hll/ Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. Zasz / Rapunzel -> Not a plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, ), -> Bar keeper ?
8. Xadyu/ Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9. YumaKuga / Elsa Mafia det
10. Demonspeed/ Ariel -> Doctor ?
11. Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie -> sickly townie ?
12. Farfalla / Aurora -> Doctor ?
13. Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie, had the role before
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@erin......

i never trust people who play in invisible status:XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.

I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Right, I forgot about him.
Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious

as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.

So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
Vote Kill Evil.
Oh yeah, why wait?

Vote Kill Ariel

Go back to the sea, blobfish
Ok, ok, so evil is now with holt and demon on my suspects list, for now votekill holt may consider changing my vote, later depending on further infos.

x2 (Farfalla,, Mazino)
x2 (Holt, Demonspeed)
x2 (digitaldude, Evil3ye)
x1(Erinyes)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)

Total: 7/10 + 3 penalties
Time remaining: roughly 10,5 hours.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I don't play in invisible status, i m always in invisible status from my subsription to MH, in 2012, nothing to do with Mafia Game tjhough :^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
too bad gnut :pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't play in invisible status, i m always in invisible status from my subsription to MH, in 2012, nothing to do with Mafia Game tjhough :^_^
don't trust it:p

so....can you give more than a green hint....you should have figured me out by now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Currently really unsure on who to vote for, leaning towards evil for now.
I'll decide when I wake up tommorow, good night guys and gals
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
G-kun, yeah i agree
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uste-kun, you forgot my vote :)
Make it clearer next time.

ALLCAPS.

And preferably on its own line, now it was in middle of a whole sentence. Very hard notice when you go thorough piles of messages very fast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top