Oh yeah, why wait?If both are speaking the truth I'll be the next one to be lynched, if I am not killed during the night ofc.
Vote Kill Ariel
Go back to the sea, blobfish
Oh yeah, why wait?If both are speaking the truth I'll be the next one to be lynched, if I am not killed during the night ofc.
And how's that comforting if you're claiming to be townie '-'"If both are speaking the truth I'll be the next one to be lynched, if I am not killed during the night ofc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well...like i said....if the barkeep thing is true....atleast 1 of them.Wow its funny how people decided to take sides and rush into accusations o.O we have nothing solid on evil or zasz to decide which one is lying, then suddenly the majority went with evil being mafia. After day 1, we had 2 people suspecting zasz (and targeting zasz at night cause of that, lol, one thing doesn't nulify the other). And, so far, people had nothing rly on evil, besides him being a major bitch. I rly don't see how his reveal would be a play to make us confused here. Its not like we were on something alrdy anyway and got mislead right after. And if we do have 2 bar keepers, fml, you guys got nothing yet u.u (btw, it's cute that you missed the outcome of your own action, zasz, about Maz x greg). Maybe we could think about how the bar keepers could have fucked their own selves if they are both speaking the truth
I mean that if it's true most of you will think I am the mafia, am I wrong? I have nothing to prove my claim, killed Xadyu and voted for Evil after all.And how's that comforting if you're claiming to be townie '-'"
Oh yeah, you're right! XDWow its funny how people decided to take sides and rush into accusations o.O we have nothing solid on evil or zasz to decide which one is lying, then suddenly the majority went with evil being mafia. After day 1, we had 2 people suspecting zasz (and targeting zasz at night cause of that, lol, one thing doesn't nulify the other). And, so far, people had nothing rly on evil, besides him being a major bitch. I rly don't see how his reveal would be a play to make us confused here. Its not like we were on something alrdy anyway and got mislead right after. And if we do have 2 bar keepers, fml, you guys got nothing yet u.u (btw, it's cute that you missed the outcome of your own action, zasz, about Maz x greg). Maybe we could think about how the bar keepers could have fucked their own selves if they are both speaking the truth

well both barkeeps claim to have invite DD....how do we know his result is true/accurate?I mean that if it's true most of you will think I am the mafia, am I wrong? I have nothing to prove my claim, killed Xadyu and voted for Evil after all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe...Evil mentionned an interesting thing about mirror, I won't be surprised that mafia had some equivalent townies roles. I mean Prostitute-escort / Doc- any mafia equivalent (Poisoner I guess) / Mafia det/ investigative role, and so ?
Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin
Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.
I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right, I forgot about him.
Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious
as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.
So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
Vote Kill Evil.
Oh yeah, why wait?
Vote Kill Ariel
Go back to the sea, blobfish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


->
Ok, ok, so evil is now with holt and demon on my suspects list, for now votekill holt may consider changing my vote, later depending on further infos.
Just a question I'm wondering, if a mafia poisonner taegetted Zasz, he might have been saved by one of the 2 doctors, I guess ?
1. digitaldude/ Anna -> Not a plain townie -> Prostitute ?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
2. desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role, never had the role before (was previously Hider,Noble and Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun owner)
3. gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie, hd the role 2 times
4. Holt/ Belle -> ??
5. Evil3ye/ Cinderella -> not a plain townie- > barkeeper ?
6. Hll/ Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. Zasz / Rapunzel -> Not a plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, ), -> Bar keeper ?
8.Xadyu/ Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9.YumaKuga / ElsaMafia det
10. Demonspeed/ Ariel -> Doctor ?
11. Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie -> sickly townie ?
12. Farfalla / Aurora -> Doctor ?
13. Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie, had the role before

Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin
Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.
I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right, I forgot about him.
Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious
as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.
So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
Vote Kill Evil.
Oh yeah, why wait?
Vote Kill Ariel
Go back to the sea, blobfish
Ok, ok, so evil is now with holt and demon on my suspects list, for now votekill holt may consider changing my vote, later depending on further infos.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

don't trust itI don't play in invisible status, i m always in invisible status from my subsription to MH, in 2012, nothing to do with Mafia Game tjhough![]()

Make it clearer next time.G-kun, yeah i agree
Uste-kun, you forgot my vote--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()