- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 2,798
- Reaction score
- 1,588
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nothing beats a good Yato brawlYeah it had a nice battle and the ending that I wanted. Kagura-chan to the rescue~
Well I will still watch it. I wasn't a big fan of that Nyx-vessel anyway... He was even more annoying with a female MC...
Woah cool AMV. Also I am a sucker for that song.![]()
I wonder how this will turn out now
Still wasn't an abysmal movie but yeah, I hope the last one will be a lot better.
Well Kagura will either calm them down with puppy eyes or give both of them a beating to some extent.Nothing beats a good Yato brawlI wonder how this will turn out now
Yeah same, the Nyx-vessel is just pretty annoying overallStill wasn't an abysmal movie but yeah, I hope the last one will be a lot better.
I love the song too, glad you agree![]()



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






Yup. Well the fight scenes aren't that good but Kara is so epic..and pretty. I prefer her as Kara than Supergirl.Did you like it?


Flash episode is good enoughOf course I did. It was such a dorky episode. Both characters were awesome together.
If only Flashs costume would've looked as awesome as Karas...

Just you wait until Sakura gets her timeIndeed... But seriously... I think Rin and Shirou are made for each other.
Illya...![]()

I did. Have to agree, it was quite nice. Not as annoying as the FF13 games and even better than Lightning Returns.Sky have you played FF XV demo? The demo was pretty great IMO, it's a pleasant surprise considering that I was skeptical that the game would be that good after being developed for aeons.
I'm eagerly waiting for Star Ocean 5 too, I might consider getting the JPN ver. if critics i.e., Famitsu and other game magazines think it's good.

Well sometimes he looks like a red condom...Flash episode is good enough
Kinda sucks that they exist in different universe though. Future crossovers are highly unlikely. Well at least for Supergirl in flash's earth. I'm not sure why they're in different universe though. John jones and superman are in kara's and they're part of Justice league so technically, flash should also exist there at some point.
I'm way behind on flash and arrow though. Need to catch up..
Rin has the perfect absolute territory.Just you wait until Sakura gets her time![]()
though Rin and Shirou certainly is a good pairing too
Well Illya gets some love in this route, at least![]()


That's a weird analogy XDWell sometimes he looks like a red condom...
Not that unlikely. Depends on what the creators want to do with it. Thanks to Barry being able to cross dimensions...
Also they are on different earths because there is no Superman in the Arrowverse.
On Flash yes. Arrow... Not so much.
