Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am always lurking around. Don't underestimate my lurking powers.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah it had a nice battle and the ending that I wanted. Kagura-chan to the rescue~

Well I will still watch it. I wasn't a big fan of that Nyx-vessel anyway... He was even more annoying with a female MC...

Woah cool AMV. Also I am a sucker for that song. :zomg
Nothing beats a good Yato brawl :pleased I wonder how this will turn out now

Yeah same, the Nyx-vessel is just pretty annoying overall :XD Still wasn't an abysmal movie but yeah, I hope the last one will be a lot better.

I love the song too, glad you agree :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nothing beats a good Yato brawl :pleased I wonder how this will turn out now

Yeah same, the Nyx-vessel is just pretty annoying overall :XD Still wasn't an abysmal movie but yeah, I hope the last one will be a lot better.

I love the song too, glad you agree :D
Well Kagura will either calm them down with puppy eyes or give both of them a beating to some extent. :kappa

I wonder when I will actually watch it... Probably not till April. x'D

But of course. :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One day before my birthday...? Well played, Japan...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sure, just let me win the lottery first. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I started watching Supergirl :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Indeed... But seriously... I think Rin and Shirou are made for each other. :XD

Illya... :gwah
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Did you like it?
Yup. Well the fight scenes aren't that good but Kara is so epic..and pretty. I prefer her as Kara than Supergirl.
And have you watched the flash Supergirl crossover :kreygasm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Of course I did. It was such a dorky episode. Both characters were awesome together. :nod
If only Flashs costume would've looked as awesome as Karas...
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Sky have you played FF XV demo? The demo was pretty great IMO, it's a pleasant surprise considering that I was skeptical that the game would be that good after being developed for aeons.

I'm eagerly waiting for Star Ocean 5 too, I might consider getting the JPN ver. if critics i.e., Famitsu and other game magazines think it's good.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Of course I did. It was such a dorky episode. Both characters were awesome together. :nod
If only Flashs costume would've looked as awesome as Karas...
Flash episode is good enough :p
Kinda sucks that they exist in different universe though. Future crossovers are highly unlikely. Well at least for Supergirl in flash's earth. I'm not sure why they're in different universe though. John jones and superman are in kara's and they're part of Justice league so technically, flash should also exist there at some point.
I'm way behind on flash and arrow though. Need to catch up..
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Indeed... But seriously... I think Rin and Shirou are made for each other. :XD

Illya... :gwah
Just you wait until Sakura gets her time :hmph though Rin and Shirou certainly is a good pairing too

Well Illya gets some love in this route, at least :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sky have you played FF XV demo? The demo was pretty great IMO, it's a pleasant surprise considering that I was skeptical that the game would be that good after being developed for aeons.

I'm eagerly waiting for Star Ocean 5 too, I might consider getting the JPN ver. if critics i.e., Famitsu and other game magazines think it's good.
I did. Have to agree, it was quite nice. Not as annoying as the FF13 games and even better than Lightning Returns.
Well after almost 10 years... :kappa

I am a big SO fan. The trailer for 5 looked amazing. Famitsu... Aren't they usually quite mean? Or am I confusing magazines here?


Flash episode is good enough :p
Kinda sucks that they exist in different universe though. Future crossovers are highly unlikely. Well at least for Supergirl in flash's earth. I'm not sure why they're in different universe though. John jones and superman are in kara's and they're part of Justice league so technically, flash should also exist there at some point.
I'm way behind on flash and arrow though. Need to catch up..
Well sometimes he looks like a red condom...
Not that unlikely. Depends on what the creators want to do with it. Thanks to Barry being able to cross dimensions...
Also they are on different earths because there is no Superman in the Arrowverse.
On Flash yes. Arrow... Not so much.


Just you wait until Sakura gets her time :hmph though Rin and Shirou certainly is a good pairing too

Well Illya gets some love in this route, at least :blush
Rin has the perfect absolute territory. :hurr
Yes she does but shit is about to get real again. :gwah
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well sometimes he looks like a red condom...
Not that unlikely. Depends on what the creators want to do with it. Thanks to Barry being able to cross dimensions...
Also they are on different earths because there is no Superman in the Arrowverse.
On Flash yes. Arrow... Not so much.
That's a weird analogy XD
Well yes, Barry can cross dimensions, and maybe Cisco/Wells science hax can open dimensions or so, but how exactly would Supergirl get there? She technically isn't supposed to be as fast as flash (I think) and so opening portals on her side to go to flash's world is quite unlikely.
You mean the official arrow verse or CW's? Either way it kinda sucks.. I mean, Flash has more connection to Superman & John jones compared to arrow.
 
Top