You guys want to know something?
It's really funny that the moderators don't post a whole speech about "Off-Topic Discussions" when the thread goes in their favor.
(Not pointing to any specific moderator, so calm down)
But since this is off topic, I'm going to post this anyways:
* To the moderators - If you see this as unfitting for this thread, feel free to move it where you like. I couldn't care any less.
_____________________________________________________
I was just stating my opinion on this thread, but clearly, some of you don't know anything about Red Lightning and Mercury Fulminate.
Mercury Fulminate, Hg(CNO)2 , doesn't change the properties of lightning. It doesn't matter the type, color, size, speed, voltage, magnitude, or charge. Lightning is lightning.
Hg(CNO)2 is used for triggering explosives. It is an explosive salt compound... it doesn't take the form of lightning.
Laxus has nothing to do with explosives. Wahl is immune to all forms of lightning, so it makes it logically impossible for Laxus to beat him.
Hg(CNO)2 would make more sense if Jackal used it in Tartaros. Unlike Laxus, Jackal has Bomb Curse spells...real explosives.
I'm going to ask you a single question. I don't want any BS or explanations...
Answer the question directly as it is asked or you forfeit your side of the argument.
Conditions:
- After this post, you got 3 posts to explain yourselves. Choose whoever you want to explain and use whatever science or explanation you have.
- If you cannot give me a direct answer after your 3 posts, I will no longer bother to look at any of your explanations that you have afterwards.
Question: How does Mercury (II) Fulminate make Red Lightning not lightning?
Wahl is immune to lightning. Mashima stated this.
The only way for Laxus to beat Wahl would be to not use lightning. Therefore, answer the question..
If you don't get it, I'm not going to bother explaining it to you....