Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Eti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
29
Country
Austria
Words fail me.......
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He didn't troll jack shit. He could have put any girl with Natsu there.
Yeah Mashima draws Lucy with Natsu so Natsu and Igneel can eat Lucy for dinner.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think Mashima just confirm NALU will not be canon since he just drew Natsu and Igneel going to eat Lucy for dinner.
 

Lord Ainz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
2,182
Age
37
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah Mashima draws Lucy with Natsu so Natsu and Igneel can eat Lucy for dinner.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think Mashima just confirm NALU will not be canon since he just drew Natsu and Igneel going to eat Lucy for dinner.
He did nothing of the sort =_= You're looking at things literally.
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He didn't troll jack shit. He could have put any girl with Natsu there.
He's feeding Lucy to his dad.........
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Trolled the fandom how?
By having Natsu feed Lucy to his dad......... how is that romantic XD!
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
He's feeding Lucy to his dad.........
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By having Natsu feed Lucy to his dad......... how is that romantic XD!
Its just fun + nalu.. Ignell never eat human because he love them.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He's feeding Lucy to his dad.........
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By having Natsu feed Lucy to his dad......... how is that romantic XD!
Natsu feeding Lucy to Igneel is not romantic what so ever.
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Taking a funny little nalu comic hiro did for shits and giggles seriously. This is the same guy who had Natsu and gray confess there love to each other. Also mashima has never been really subtle about the pairings he's planning on doing.
 

Tryndamere

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
90
Reaction score
75
Country
The Wall
I love how some guys take this seriously, If anything dozens of nalu screens are coming.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This isn't very surprising. The dozens of times in which Hiro has Natsu's face shoved into Lucy's boobs should tip anyone off that Hiro obviously wants to draw some NaLu. When they were working on the movie project, Mashima's first response was to draw the NaLu hug. They came up with the plot working backwards from that picture. Mashimap prioritized drawing a NaLu hug over the actual plot of the movie.

In a recent interview(video in spoiler), Mashima said he was going to work more romance into the series and I wouldn't be surprised if all the major pairings start receiving massive fanservice. Like Gajeel and Levy are confirmed to have children. Gray is probably going to confess to Juvia after this arc. We already know Jellal and Erza loved each other for like 300 chapters. Natsu and Lucy is pretty much the last on this list, and I think most of us can guess that Lucy probably likes Natsu. I would be surprised if Fairy Tail ended with a major wedding between one of the couples, with some of the other couples already having children.
 
Last edited:

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
No, I think Mashima did indeed troll with those tweets... although I doubt it's confirmation OR denial of what ends up happening with the ship.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
This isn't very surprising. The dozens of times in which Hiro has Natsu's face shoved into Lucy's boobs should tip anyone off that Hiro obviously wants to draw some NaLu. When they were working on the movie project, Mashima's first response was to draw the NaLu hug. They came up with the plot working backwards from that picture. Mashimap prioritized drawing a NaLu hug over the actual plot of the movie.

In a recent interview(video in spoiler), Mashima said he was going to work more romance into the series and I wouldn't be surprised if all the major pairings start receiving massive fanservice. Like Gajeel and Levy are confirmed to have children. Gray is probably going to confess to Juvia after this arc. We already know Jellal and Erza loved each other for like 300 chapters. Natsu and Lucy is pretty much the last on this list, and I think most of us can guess that Lucy probably likes Natsu. I would be surprised if Fairy Tail ended with a major wedding between one of the couples, with some of the other couples already having children.
I think in End of this war Nalu will be cannon.
 

THE ALMIGHTY CRYBABY

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2016
Messages
90
Reaction score
185
Country
Austria
I think in End of this war Nalu will be cannon.
Uhm, what kind of war? Did I miss something? Aren't already the couples in fairytail damn obvious?! At least i thought so.

Nalu
Jerza
Gruvia
Gajeel and Levy
Zeref and Mavis (used to be in love with each other a long time ago)

Gray will confess to Juvia at the end of alvarez-arc, that is sure!
The same goes for Natsu and Lucy perhaps ( I heard some rumors about that Natsu and Lucy will kiss in the next fairytail movie, but I am not sure if this is correct). The only time I thought, Nalu couldn't possibly happen, was after the edolas-arc when lisanna returned but she has had no real impact since her comeback. She even supported Nalu in Tenrou-arc.
Jerza could have been already an official pair if Jellal/Gerard (what is his name anyway?) wasn't afraid of it.
Gajeel and Levy kissed kinda in tataros-arc ( Chapter "Air") xD.
The only ft couple, that is unsure in my opinion, is Laxus and Mira ( they have barely screentime together)
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Uhm, what kind of war? Did I miss something? Aren't already the couples in fairytail damn obvious?! At least i thought so.

Nalu
Jerza
Gruvia
Gajeel and Levy
Zeref and Mavis (used to be in love with each other a long time ago)

Gray will confess to Juvia at the end of alvarez-arc, that is sure!
The same goes for Natsu and Lucy perhaps ( I heard some rumors about that Natsu and Lucy will kiss in the next fairytail movie, but I am not sure if this is correct). The only time I thought, Nalu couldn't possibly happen, was after the edolas-arc when lisanna returned but she has had no real impact since her comeback. She even supported Nalu in Tenrou-arc.
Jerza could have been already an official pair if Jellal/Gerard (what is his name anyway?) wasn't afraid of it.
Gajeel and Levy kissed kinda in tataros-arc ( Chapter "Air") xD.
The only ft couple, that is unsure in my opinion, is Laxus and Mira ( they have barely screentime together)
Not that mean war xd :D I mean Avarlez Arc xdd I know all this couples will be canon :D
 

THE ALMIGHTY CRYBABY

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2016
Messages
90
Reaction score
185
Country
Austria
Not that mean war xd :D I mean Avarlez Arc xdd I know all this couples will be canon :D
Ups, ahahahahaha xD my bad
I need to improve my reading skills urgently ;)

Btw I forgot one pairing:
Everman or Elfgreen or whatever ( "That's a real man" :super)
 

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The only ft couple, that is unsure in my opinion, is Laxus and Mira ( they have barely screentime together)
Laxus and Mira seem more like a fan pairing of two fan favorite's more then anything else. They only had on screen in the Manga of Mira wondering how Laxus feels about his friends.
Hiro seems like he likes joking more about Freed's homosexuality for Laxus more then anything else. I wouldn't be surprise if Laxus and Freed were an closet couple.
 

Libarian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
208
Reaction score
139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Laxus and Mira seem more like a fan pairing of two fan favorite's more then anything else. They only had on screen in the Manga of Mira wondering how Laxus feels about his friends.
Hiro seems like he likes joking more about Freed's homosexuality for Laxus more then anything else. I wouldn't be surprise if Laxus and Freed were an closet couple.
You are right it seems like he has been testing the waters for a while especially with all the Sherria and Wendy stuff lately, some of it is hard to right off. Laxus and Freed seem to understand each other a lot better then Laxus and Mira.
 
Top