- Joined
- Sep 12, 2015
- Messages
- 7,294
- Reaction score
- 16,204
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
There impressions Arigato of this week's issue! Please look forward to next week!
Arigato?what can that possibly mean.There impressions Arigato of this week's issue! Please look forward to next week!
Arigato means thank you in japanese.Arigato?what can that possibly mean.
So next week something big.Arigato means thank you in japanese.
NaLu is probably going to be the last couple that becomes canon since they are the main characters.Uhm, what kind of war? Did I miss something? Aren't already the couples in fairytail damn obvious?! At least i thought so.
Nalu
Jerza
Gruvia
Gajeel and Levy
Zeref and Mavis (used to be in love with each other a long time ago)
Gray will confess to Juvia at the end of alvarez-arc, that is sure!
The same goes for Natsu and Lucy perhaps ( I heard some rumors about that Natsu and Lucy will kiss in the next fairytail movie, but I am not sure if this is correct). The only time I thought, Nalu couldn't possibly happen, was after the edolas-arc when lisanna returned but she has had no real impact since her comeback. She even supported Nalu in Tenrou-arc.
Jerza could have been already an official pair if Jellal/Gerard (what is his name anyway?) wasn't afraid of it.
Gajeel and Levy kissed kinda in tataros-arc ( Chapter "Air") xD.
The only ft couple, that is unsure in my opinion, is Laxus and Mira ( they have barely screentime together)
I don't want to know.Whatwas Lucy doing?




I think we can put 2 and 2 together thereWhat was Lucy doing?

Patience my young padawanShe looks great as usual. Just make it canon already Mashima!

I find this nalu art satisfying. don't yu thinkLucy in Natsu's outfit is much much better than natsu in this outfit.![]()


We also saw her wear his clothes in chapter 10Lol we saw Lucy in natsu's clothes in the ichiya virus episode. She still looks hot in them, rocks them better than Natsu... just add the bandages on the arm and she kills it![]()
