Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Phila wtf?

Absol use Night Slash on Dragonite!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And use the second Night Slash on Houdoom!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Phila wtf?

Absol use Night Slash on Dragonite!
*Absol used Night Slash* (1/2)

It hits!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??
1 of 15 votes

1x(Torchic & digitaldude)
1x(Houndoom's Fire Blast)
1x(Pikachu's Thunder Shock)
1x(Absol's Night Slash)




Day ends in 10hs 10 mins.
​
And use the second Night Slash on Houdoom!
*Absol used Night Slash!* (2/2)

But it missed!​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gotta carry this Torchic :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hardy, what are the badge counts?
I believe 1 for Johto and 1 for Hoenn
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh and 1 for Kanto as well. Sneaky Erin
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
TIME'S UP!

No more battles for now, the second Battle Period of Day 1 will start in 7 hours.
​
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Gotta carry this Torchic :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I believe 1 for Johto and 1 for Hoenn
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh and 1 for Kanto as well. Sneaky Erin
And 1 for Kanto.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gym Leader Brock notices some talented trainers that stood out and represent the hopes on stopping Team Rocket.


"I believe in rock defense and determination! As a proof of recognition, here's the Boulder Badge for the three groups! Well done Philia, Erinyes and GrySun."

BADGE COUNT




​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
7 more badges when will we collect them all when game ends?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
wow barely missed battle hours smh

@GrySun thankfully Im not, this time around I might do something useful past regular bant too :feelsgoodman

What about you?

Also, from a numbers standpoint I actually don't think basic pokemon are disadvantaged compared to the fully evolved ones. As long as basic pokemon can stack their attacks on someone that is, especially if every successful hit gives us a vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*us -> the player the basic poke attacked
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Phila wtf?

Absol use Night Slash on Dragonite!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And use the second Night Slash on Houdoom!
I'm sorry Gry :feelsbadman. I wanted to get Zasz. Don't know why typed your name. Got confused and edited my post. But Hardy wouldn't slow that :pout
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Is it okay if we misinform other players? :hurr @Farfalla @Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Did you attack a single person 4 times?

(on mob with bad internet, can't check properly myself atm)
I attacked 4 different pokemon.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm sorry Gry :feelsbadman. I wanted to get Zasz. Don't know why typed your name. Got confused and edited my post. But Hardy wouldn't allow that :pout
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn it DD, don't confuse me! XD
Everyone got the badges I expected. LOL
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am kinda busy right now, I preferred to read everything at home to understand the rules perfectly. I can use my move if you want but there's no risk?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I am kinda busy right now, I preferred to read everything at home to understand the rules perfectly. I can use my move if you want but there's no risk?
The Battle Period is over Demon, so I fear that you can't use your signature move anymore. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top