Phila wtf?
Absol use Night Slash on Dragonite!
And use the second Night Slash on Houdoom!
Absol use Night Slash on Dragonite!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Absol used Night Slash* (1/2)Phila wtf?
Absol use Night Slash on Dragonite!
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??--- Double Post Merged, ---
*Absol used Night Slash!* (2/2)And use the second Night Slash on Houdoom!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I believe 1 for Johto and 1 for Hoennhardy, what are the badge counts?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And 1 for Kanto.Gotta carry this Torchic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I believe 1 for Johto and 1 for Hoenn
Oh and 1 for Kanto as well. Sneaky Erin--- Double Post Merged, ---
"I believe in rock defense and determination! As a proof of recognition, here's the Boulder Badge for the three groups! Well done Philia, Erinyes and GrySun."

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm sorry GryPhila wtf?
Absol use Night Slash on Dragonite!
And use the second Night Slash on Houdoom!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
. I wanted to get Zasz. Don't know why typed your name. Got confused and edited my post. But Hardy wouldn't slow that 
. I wanted to get Zasz. Don't know why typed your name. Got confused and edited my post. But Hardy wouldn't allow that 
The Battle Period is over Demon, so I fear that you can't use your signature move anymore.I am kinda busy right now, I preferred to read everything at home to understand the rules perfectly. I can use my move if you want but there's no risk?

OK then, I will read the rules at home.The Battle Period is over Demon, so I fear that you can't use your signature move anymore.![]()