Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hımm ust, after gry you are the 2nd poster, do you remember your theory.
Yeah, I do. This mean I have 50/50 chance of picking a mafioso.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you mean putting words in your mouth? Currently greg is the one about to die, and you voted him last. In other words, you placed the current deciding vote. Usually people who aren't that actively participating in th actual game discussion tend to avoid meaningfull actions early days.
watch holt....he's too smart of a player to just randomly lock a vote like that(not just cause it's me).
he barely contributed...you would imagine he would have waited later in the phase to get maybe a little something to go on...but he locked.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Oh I'm completly chill. I'm not the one being rude to people here.

I'm just trying to get people to talk about something to get something to go with. But you instantly go passive-aggressive counter-claiming.
I didn't really posted much and if you are talking about me and panda that is just a joke and he knows that too.
And i did those comments because I thought it would be funny.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
What do you mean putting words in your mouth? Currently greg is the one about to die, and you voted him last. In other words, you placed the current deciding vote. Usually people who aren't that actively participating in th actual game discussion tend to avoid meaningfull actions early days.
I see that I interpreted your sentence wrong about the ''deciding vote'', my bad.

However, why suddenly so agressive, hm? Is that dragon head of yours making you eager to destroy me to to~?
But yeah, sorry for not being a try harder like you on the first day, but that's okay buddy~ XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm not that keen on my Rule of Three anymore though, since it broke in the last game. Though in that the mafia was the 4th poster, with only 1 message difference to the others.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Proven wrong, then says "whatever". Not suspicious at all...
bring it gry....did i have you shaking or something.
think i'm afraid of being lynched....been there done that on day 1 a few time:gnut
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I didn't really posted much and if you are talking about me and panda that is just a joke and he knows that too.
And i did those comments because I thought it would be funny.
I didn't find it funny, those I said it was getting annoying. Especially because you didn't post much, but when you did post you only made jokes (actually, repeated the same joke kind of) of questionable taste rather than actually contribute to the game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
getting spicy day 1:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i fucking love it....:gnut
--- Double Post Merged, ---
brings back those
hardy vs lala
hardy vs tata
hardy vs jorpie days:lmao
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I didn't find it funny, those I said it was getting annoying. Especially because you didn't post much, but when you did post you only made jokes (actually, repeated the same joke kind of) of questionable taste rather than actually contribute to the game.
Why so aggressive ust? I mean there are lots of people that didn't post much and this is the first day, i doubt anyone can actually do something first day.And how many people actually contributing the game right now? I don't know ust, you are trying way too much to blame people imo.
And sorry for annoying jokes I suppose.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
bring it gry....did i have you shaking or something.
think i'm afraid of being lynched....been there done that on day 1 a few time:gnut
I don't really want to kill anyone with my vote since there's not much to go by at day 1. I wonder if you'll still suspect me immediately 10 games in the future too..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't really want to kill anyone with my vote since there's not much to go by at day 1. I wonder if you'll still suspect me immediately 10 games in the future too..
get over it....maz isn't here nor hardy or gary.
you the next best prey item:gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
get over it....maz isn't here nor hardy or gary.
you the next best prey item:gnut
Oh so we're both waiting for Maz? :4head

Welp suit yourself, but at least try to base your doubts on anything. Read about the elite 4 event, that's what I asked Farfs about and what she answered.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Why so aggressive ust? I mean there are lots of people that didn't post much and this is the first day, i doubt anyone can actually do something first day.And how many people actually contributing the game right now? I don't know ust, you are trying way too much to blame people imo.
And sorry for annoying jokes I suppose.
Aggressive? Maybe a little, but I'd say provocative rather than aggressive. As you said, normally there is little to go on by day 1, that's why I'm poking a little, to get everything out of it. There were games in the past, when mafia slipped on day 1 when the right buttons were pushed. As you might note, you are not the only one I'm challenhing to talk of the players with little amount of posts. I'm also questioning Erin and Magi. Also, say who I have directly blamed? I have just pointed out activities that struct to my eye from the little we have this far.

And no need to say your sorry. I don't just think it's a good idea to jokingly contradict youself in game, where noticing contradictions is pretty much the key element.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh so we're both waiting for Maz? :4head

Welp suit yourself, but at least try to base your doubts on anything. Read about the elite 4 event, that's what I asked Farfs about and what she answered.
well i still dont get it....why would you need to talk at night to decide who to kill unless you mafia?
masons can't kill...if townies(elite 4) are deciding on a kill why isn't it open to the rest of the group?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
just trying to figure this out???
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
well i still dont get it....why would you need to talk at night to decide who to kill unless you mafia?
masons can't kill...if townies(elite 4) are deciding on a kill why isn't it open to the rest of the group?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
just trying to figure this out???
Because when you collect 8 badges you get to night kill someone as region team. In this game town has the chance for bonus kills. (Though there might be the a mafia there too.)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well i still dont get it....why would you need to talk at night to decide who to kill unless you mafia?
masons can't kill...if townies(elite 4) are deciding on a kill why isn't it open to the rest of the group?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
just trying to figure this out???
The elite 4 event happens when 1 of the 3 teams(Kanto, Johto, Hoenn) reaches 8 gym badges. In this event, all living members of that team get the power to kill a player. So in order for the group to reach a decision, they meet at night to decide on who to use that power.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
got it....i'm easily confused
meowth meowth...

i'm team rocket afterall....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??
Gonna votekill g01
oh right, now that it is mentioned

votekill g01
I'm changing my vote. Votekill gnut. can't potentially lynch a team member on nothing. Probably won't be around after this though
!votekill g01

Well I did warn you back in game 47. I'm still mad about the last 2 games, all the cheating and the memeing, you also have 100% mafia rate.. Just a placeholder for now tho, I may change it later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It hurts voting to get rid of Cyndaquil tho :biblethump
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Whoops almost forgot to answer this part. I'm a townie again of course, guess I'll never get to experience the mafia side of things.
well since im out tonight i ll tell sth about me ...night role had it before
also id like to attack with bubbles
target 2x Absol
target 2x Totodile
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also to not get a penalty... Votekill Salamence/Demonspeed
I'll cast my vote before the day ends, have no idea for whom to vote.

For now Votekill Xadyu
zomg zomg to to to dile~! *jumps from happiness* meowth has appeared~~~

Votekill Meowth to to~~~~~ <3
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him :derp
8 of 15 votes
2x(Tyranitar & Holt; Totodile and Lovemagi)
2x(Bulbasaur & TSPanda; Absol & Grysun)
2x(Torchic & digitaldude; Cyndaquil & g01)
1x(Houndoom's Fire Blast)
1x(Pikachu's Thunder Shock)
1x(Absol's Night Slash)
1x(Squirtle & Mazino)
1x(Pikachu & Erinyes)

Day ends in 3hs.


The BATTLE PERIOD has just started!
It ends in 1h.
​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
damn holt....meowth meowth

votekill holt
maybe i can atleast bring some attention to him and his careless votelock
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
meowth paydays on grysun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top