Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Can't wait when Dragonite's gonna attack me <_>
Oh wait he already used his ability for today, how unfortunateeeeee~~ XD


@gnut, Meowth do you still dare to challenge me, hm?!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
meowth paydays on lovemagi

meowth meowth:hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
damn holt....meowth meowth

votekill holt
maybe i can atleast bring some attention to him and his careless votelock
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
meowth paydays on grysun
meowth paydays on lovemagi

meowth meowth:hmph
*Meowth used Payday twice!*

*Coins scattered everywhere!* :p

But it missed!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina


You got some nerve to to~! Bring it on m8!

Uses Bite on meowth (Gnut)
*Totodile used Bite!*

And it hits!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??
Gonna votekill g01
oh right, now that it is mentioned

votekill g01
I'm changing my vote. Votekill gnut. can't potentially lynch a team member on nothing. Probably won't be around after this though
!votekill g01

Well I did warn you back in game 47. I'm still mad about the last 2 games, all the cheating and the memeing, you also have 100% mafia rate.. Just a placeholder for now tho, I may change it later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It hurts voting to get rid of Cyndaquil tho :biblethump
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Whoops almost forgot to answer this part. I'm a townie again of course, guess I'll never get to experience the mafia side of things.
well since im out tonight i ll tell sth about me ...night role had it before
also id like to attack with bubbles
target 2x Absol
target 2x Totodile
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also to not get a penalty... Votekill Salamence/Demonspeed
I'll cast my vote before the day ends, have no idea for whom to vote.

For now Votekill Xadyu
zomg zomg to to to dile~! *jumps from happiness* meowth has appeared~~~

Votekill Meowth to to~~~~~ <3
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him :derp
damn holt....meowth meowth

votekill holt
maybe i can atleast bring some attention to him and his careless votelock
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
meowth paydays on grysun
9 of 15 votes
3x(Tyranitar & Holt; Totodile and Lovemagi; Totodile's Bite)
2x(Bulbasaur & TSPanda; Absol & Grysun)
2x(Torchic & digitaldude; Cyndaquil & g01)
1x(Houndoom's Fire Blast)
1x(Pikachu's Thunder Shock)
1x(Absol's Night Slash)
1x(Squirtle & Mazino)
1x(Pikachu & Erinyes)
1x (Meowth & gnut)

Day ends in 2hs. 45​
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Aggressive? Maybe a little, but I'd say provocative rather than aggressive. As you said, normally there is little to go on by day 1, that's why I'm poking a little, to get everything out of it. There were games in the past, when mafia slipped on day 1 when the right buttons were pushed. As you might note, you are not the only one I'm challenhing to talk of the players with little amount of posts. I'm also questioning Erin and Magi. Also, say who I have directly blamed? I have just pointed out activities that struct to my eye from the little we have this far.

And no need to say your sorry. I don't just think it's a good idea to jokingly contradict youself in game, where noticing contradictions is pretty much the key element.
You might be right but if you push the wrong buttons than it might cause confusing so i don't think that is the good idea.
Well you didn't blame directly but i thought you are going to say "you are causing trouble" or "i do not like your play style" and votekill me. A mafia member can easily kill me right know, he/she can show up and say what panda and gry said "i didn't like the way you play so votekill". I thought you are doing this so I said that. And saying "you are annoying" is not exactly the kindest words or best way to say "you are causing confusion"

I understand your point, it might cause trouble but what I done is not something new, people always spam during first day.I made only one joke which it is not confusing imo. I votekill panda because he did the same to me, he even tried to make others vokekill me lol.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Using my power on Gry
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Whoa, whoa, what's with this aggressiveness on day 1? O_O
Ust, you have to admit that you're being a bit too aggressive. XD
But hey, don't take it the wrong way, I was just pointing that out. LOL
Anyway, it sure is nice to see people battling while me and my Flygon are here doing nothing. :emocat
Oh well, guess I'll leave my vote here.

Votekill Philia

As a payback for trying to roast my Flygon with your Houndoom's Fire Blast. :derp

P.S: Demon please, do something with your Salamence! :evil
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Let's try to Thunder shock Zasz and Holt just for fun ♥ before going to bed :zomg


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:awe
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You might be right but if you push the wrong buttons than it might cause confusing so i don't think that is the good idea.
Well you didn't blame directly but i thought you are going to say "you are causing trouble" or "i do not like your play style" and votekill me. A mafia member can easily kill me right know, he/she can show up and say what panda and gry said "i didn't like the way you play so votekill". I thought you are doing this so I said that. And saying "you are annoying" is not exactly the kindest words or best way to say "you are causing confusion"

I understand your point, it might cause trouble but what I done is not something new, people always spam during first day.I made only one joke which it is not confusing imo. I votekill panda because he did the same to me, he even tried to make others vokekill me lol.
They do spam, but they are not doing those self-contradictions and jokes are eay to pick out. Almo imho, not liking someones play style or thinking they play in manner that harmful is completly legit reason of voting someone., especially early on. I mean, you were coming at me because of my playstyle this time too.

Sorry if I were too harsh on my words.

Honestly, no I'm back at the point were I'm suspicous of everyone why writes anything. Or doesn't write.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Using my power on Gry
*Cyndaquil used Ember*

But it missed!

Let's try to Thunder shock Zasz and Holt just for fun ♥ before going to bed :zomg

*Pikachu used Thunder Shock twice!*

But it missed!

30 minutes till the end of the battle period.​
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Let's try to Thunder shock Zasz and Holt just for fun ♥ before going to bed :zomg


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:awe
Why you!
And that's a freaking Thunder by the way!
Don't think I'll forgive your rat just because he's a little bit cute. :hmph

P.S: Ha! Missed! :derp
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Let's try to Thunder shock Zasz and Holt just for fun ♥ before going to bed :zomg


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:awe
Weren't you supposed to vote before phase ends, your vote on Xad being "for now"?

VOTE KILL ERINYES&PIKA
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Salamence, Dragon Tail on Pikachu!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top