Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe him being this willing to die for no reason whatsoever has to do with this ability?
how the fuck am i willing to die....i didn't vote myself meowth:gnut
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
That's rather interesting point. Thought of vote locking Pikachu, but tying it but just before deadline is annoying. Besides I don't think either of the two more suspicous. But if he wants to die, something interesting might happen, so maybe I shouldn't lock.

Btw, I'm gonna be at work pretty much the first half of day 2. And gonna be back at home really late, so I'm not gonna be as active tomorrow as today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
how the fuck am i willing to die....i didn't vote myself meowth:gnut
You could save yourself by voting Erinyes. So that's pretty much the same as being willing to die.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,642
Gender
Female
Country
China
how the fuck am i willing to die....i didn't vote myself meowth:gnut
There's a fairly good move that allows you to survive (i.e. voting for someone non-kanto), and you choose not to use it. That's what I meant~
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
GUYS....I NOT WILLING TO DIE....I JUST WON'T BE PRESSURED INTO A BANDWAGON.
convince magi to change his vote....to me the most solid thing is holts rather fast vote change that leads to a votelock he didn't explain...at all.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,642
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ust, keep in mind Erin is on our Kanto team, if anything for the time being we should try to keep her around as well lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i change to eren and she is bomb....i'm dead
if she turns out to be town and dies....i'm dead
so whats the diff?:lmao
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Gnut, take a chance. Vote for Erin, Panda or g01
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ust, keep in mind Erin is on our Kanto team, if anything for the time being we should try to keep her around as well lol
i can care less about badges...i'm after mafias
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gnut, take a chance. Vote for Erin, Panda or g01
or you....meowth
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
GUYS....I NOT WILLING TO DIE....I JUST WON'T BE PRESSURED INTO A BANDWAGON.
convince magi to change his vote....to me the most solid thing is holts rather fast vote change that leads to a votelock he didn't explain...at all.
There isn't really time for that. Only chance for you to survive is to "join a bandwagon". And you are not taking it. Which mean you are willing to die.

Btw, since I'm not that active tomorrow;

1- GrySun & Absol
2- gnut & Meowth (first time having the role)
3- Zasz & Flygon
4- TSPanda & Bulbasaur ("Not so useless this time")
5- Holt & Tyranitar
6- Demonspeed & Salamence
7- Erinyes & Pikachu
8- Ustegius & Dragonite
9- g01 & Cyndaquil
10- Xadyu & Togepi
11- Philia & Houndoom
12- Mazino & Squirtle (night role, has had before)
13- Tatasugoi & Mudkip
14- Lovemagi & Totodile
15- digitaldude & Torchic (not a night role)

Did I miss anything? Anyone else wanna keep on updating the list thorough the next day? I'll be checking from my cell when I can, but most likely won't have time to pay attention or write much.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There isn't really time for that. Only chance for you to survive is to "join a bandwagon". And you are not taking it. Which mean you are willing to die.

Btw, since I'm not that active tomorrow;

1- GrySun & Absol
2- gnut & Meowth (first time having the role)
3- Zasz & Flygon
4- TSPanda & Bulbasaur ("Not so useless this time")
5- Holt & Tyranitar
6- Demonspeed & Salamence
7- Erinyes & Pikachu
8- Ustegius & Dragonite
9- g01 & Cyndaquil
10- Xadyu & Togepi
11- Philia & Houndoom
12- Mazino & Squirtle (night role, has had before)
13- Tatasugoi & Mudkip
14- Lovemagi & Totodile
15- digitaldude & Torchic (not a night role)

Did I miss anything? Anyone else wanna keep on updating the list thorough the next day? I'll be checking from my cell when I can, but most likely won't have time to pay attention or write much.
you really want me around:awe
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??
Gonna votekill g01
oh right, now that it is mentioned

votekill g01
I'm changing my vote. Votekill gnut. can't potentially lynch a team member on nothing. Probably won't be around after this though
!votekill g01

Well I did warn you back in game 47. I'm still mad about the last 2 games, all the cheating and the memeing, you also have 100% mafia rate.. Just a placeholder for now tho, I may change it later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It hurts voting to get rid of Cyndaquil tho :biblethump
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Whoops almost forgot to answer this part. I'm a townie again of course, guess I'll never get to experience the mafia side of things.
well since im out tonight i ll tell sth about me ...night role had it before
also id like to attack with bubbles
target 2x Absol
target 2x Totodile
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also to not get a penalty... Votekill Salamence/Demonspeed
I'll cast my vote before the day ends, have no idea for whom to vote.

For now Votekill Xadyu
zomg zomg to to to dile~! *jumps from happiness* meowth has appeared~~~

Votekill Meowth to to~~~~~ <3
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him :derp
damn holt....meowth meowth

votekill holt
maybe i can atleast bring some attention to him and his careless votelock
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
meowth paydays on grysun
Whoa, whoa, what's with this aggressiveness on day 1? O_O

Ust, you have to admit that you're being a bit too aggressive. XD
But hey, don't take it the wrong way, I was just pointing that out. LOL
Anyway, it sure is nice to see people battling while me and my Flygon are here doing nothing. :emocat
Oh well, guess I'll leave my vote here.

Votekill Philia

As a payback for trying to roast my Flygon with your Houndoom's Fire Blast. :derp

P.S: Demon please, do something with your Salamence! :evil
Weren't you supposed to vote before phase ends, your vote on Xad being "for now"?


VOTE KILL ERINYES&PIKA
Oh, the phase will end this soon.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill Erinyes and Pikachu.
Votekill Zasz
]Vote kill Zasz
13 of 15 votes
3x(Tyranitar & Holt; Totodile and Lovemagi; Totodile's Bite)
3x(Dragonite & Ustegius; Salamence's Dragon Tail;Salamence & Demonspeed)
2x(Bulbasaur & TSPanda; Absol & Grysun)
2x(Torchic & digitaldude; Cyndaquil & g01)
1x(Houndoom & Philia)
1x(Houndoom's Fire Blast)
1x(Pikachu's Thunder Shock)
1x(Absol's Night Slash)
1x(Squirtle & Mazino)
1x(Pikachu & Erinyes)
1x(Meowth & gnut)
1x(Flygon & Zasz)
1x(Meowth's Payday)
1x(Totodile's Second Bite)

Day ends in 35 mins.​
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i can care less about badges...i'm after mafias
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or you....meowth
I don't have 2 votes on my name though. But you can do it if you want :kappa
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,642
Gender
Female
Country
China
i change to eren and she is bomb....i'm dead
if she turns out to be town and dies....i'm dead
so whats the diff?:lmao
Not only is 'she might be the bomb lol' a weird reason not to change vote to her, there's an option that doesn't hurt our team and saves you lol

GUYS....I NOT WILLING TO DIE....I JUST WON'T BE PRESSURED INTO A BANDWAGON.
convince magi to change his vote....to me the most solid thing is holts rather fast vote change that leads to a votelock he didn't explain...at all.
To bandwagon is to adopt a popular view or opinion and (mindlessly) join in the voting hype of a certain player. To strategically change your vote, even when suggested so, isn't quite the same. I'm asking you to change so our team has a better chance of doing well.

Well, you have about half an hour to reconsider.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
i change to eren and she is bomb....i'm dead
if she turns out to be town and dies....i'm dead
so whats the diff?:lmao
She's not bomb, and you live play another day. It's not a given you would be lynched tomorrow, since it's not exactly "it has to be one or another" situation. What you would be doing is just to save your hide and that is just natural thing to do in this game. It's actually pretty puzzling to me why you refuse to do it, and what that means.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,642
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah, it's not mafia like to be this willing to die

Bulba chan confused desu tbh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
GUYS....I NOT WILLING TO DIE....I JUST WON'T BE PRESSURED INTO A BANDWAGON.
convince magi to change his vote....to me the most solid thing is holts rather fast vote change that leads to a votelock he didn't explain...at all.
So how is convincing magi any different than joining a bandwagon? If magi switches her vote then one of the bandwagoned people die, so either way you'd be responsible for the other guy's death. If your town and have a good role you should try everything to stay alive. Although don't need me telling you that, you're a seasoned veteran :gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not only is 'she might be the bomb lol' a weird reason not to change vote to her, there's an option that doesn't hurt our team and saves you lol



To bandwagon is to adopt a popular view or opinion and (mindlessly) join in the voting hype of a certain player. To strategically change your vote, even when suggested so, isn't quite the same. I'm asking you to change so our team has a better chance of doing well.

Well, you have about half an hour to reconsider.
fine....i'll instigate the hype
i'm going to regret not going after holt but if i live there is another day for me.

make you guys decide:lmao
votelock g01
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ust, keep in mind Erin is on our Kanto team, if anything for the time being we should try to keep her around as well lol
It is decently likely that there is a Rocket in our team as well. Is all cool if we can get badges, but that isn't the main goal.

Which actually makes me suspect Gry a bit. Because he was the first to write a long rant on "Hey, people, let's not forget the real goal, don't be absorbed in Gym game too much". He really put effort on looking like someone who really has the best interest of town in mind. And then just few pages back he (I think, not exactly sure) was all "Yeah, go Hoenn! Go go!".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
fine....i'll instigate the hype
i'm going to regret not going after holt but if i live there is another day for me.

make you guys decide:lmao
votelock g01
Thin it this way; today you would have less than 30 mins to convince atleast 2 people to vote Holt. Tomorrow you have the whole day to do that :D
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,642
Gender
Female
Country
China
I mean, sure, the gym game isn't the end goal... But it's day one, we have no real leads to go with, keeping as much familia alive as possible is important.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top