To be honest some character roots were simply lackluster. I think Kotoris is the only one they wouldn't have to "Rewrite".I see nothing flawed until Moon and Terra tbh, because that's when everything starts to get together and explained. That's the real part they need to work on, providing a better and more comprehensible explanation and background, and give the story a satisfying conclusion. The girl routes by themselves weren't bad at all, the only one I didn't really like was Akane's routeThey can remain as they are for all I care, the rest needs to be worked on, Moon partly and Terra completely if you ask me.
And sure, just ignore the vids I shared![]()

Maybe Lucias as well... Though we won't get any of that anyway. Which is a bit sad but meh. Rewrite wasn't keys best novel anyway.
I am simply glad an awesome Anime like Clannad AS exists.
Well as I told you... I think it is hard for me to gain anything from VN previews apart from OST. I mean sure, yay they get an official release in english but...
They can remain as they are for all I care, the rest needs to be worked on, Moon partly and Terra completely if you ask me.

Kaleid has never been better, I just love how it incorporates stuff from all the Fate works. A totally deranged Kayneth as Lancer, that Saber Mordred... though Kirei and Rin's reaction were my highlights too.


I should probably mention that they changed the character designer, the director and the music composer for 3rei. According to their words that's bc 3rei has such a huge shift in tone. So far I like what I see

I can only stick to what I see, so in my eyes your thread still was on the first page and my words remain true 
