Well I simply hate the costumes that much.That's a weird analogy XD
Well yes, Barry can cross dimensions, and maybe Cisco/Wells science hax can open dimensions or so, but how exactly would Supergirl get there? She technically isn't supposed to be as fast as flash (I think) and so opening portals on her side to go to flash's world is quite unlikely.
You mean the official arrow verse or CW's? Either way it kinda sucks.. I mean, Flash has more connection to Superman & John jones compared to arrow.

Well not exactly Supergirl. But according to the creators there "might" be a Kara on Barrys earth. Though of course it is a different version. I guess it would be Powergirl instead of Supergirl. So there is hope,
Yeah CWs arrowverse. Aliens haven't been introduced yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds... Interesting... But still not as good as Unlimited Illya works if you ask me.Speaking of Illya, supposedly this is going to be a track used in Drei: https://a.pomf.cat/lcvpta.webm
heh...![]()
Nice beat though. Way slower than last time.
There are so many EMIYA tracks. x'D





