Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's a weird analogy XD
Well yes, Barry can cross dimensions, and maybe Cisco/Wells science hax can open dimensions or so, but how exactly would Supergirl get there? She technically isn't supposed to be as fast as flash (I think) and so opening portals on her side to go to flash's world is quite unlikely.
You mean the official arrow verse or CW's? Either way it kinda sucks.. I mean, Flash has more connection to Superman & John jones compared to arrow.
Well I simply hate the costumes that much. :XD

Well not exactly Supergirl. But according to the creators there "might" be a Kara on Barrys earth. Though of course it is a different version. I guess it would be Powergirl instead of Supergirl. So there is hope,

Yeah CWs arrowverse. Aliens haven't been introduced yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Speaking of Illya, supposedly this is going to be a track used in Drei: https://a.pomf.cat/lcvpta.webm

heh... :D
Sounds... Interesting... But still not as good as Unlimited Illya works if you ask me.
Nice beat though. Way slower than last time.

There are so many EMIYA tracks. x'D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well I simply hate the costumes that much. :XD

Well not exactly Supergirl. But according to the creators there "might" be a Kara on Barrys earth. Though of course it is a different version. I guess it would be Powergirl instead of Supergirl. So there is hope,

Yeah CWs arrowverse. Aliens haven't been introduced yet.
Well looks fine to me though :D

Ah I see. Still not really the same thing though but it's the same actor so I guess it works... What's the difference between power & super girl?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes it would be the same actor.
The differences are slim. Just the name (Kara/Karen) and the costume. So not really a lot.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I see..well it'll be nice to see Kara in flash. Cisco would have a fangasm XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also it would be nice if Cisco called her Powergirl.
In that way calling Flash the Blur would be even funnier.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


I can't wait for the anal-raping of Shinji :kappa

Also...



Even more cool if you've actually been there :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also it would be nice if Cisco called her Powergirl.
In that way calling Flash the Blur would be even funnier.
Watched the Supergirl episode. I see what you mean now. They keep making superman look so inferior. Pretty annoying. And kat is too optimistic for my liking XD. Still like her though. Max is always cool.
I'm almost caught up on flash. Just 3 eps behind.

Yeah, true lol. Though I'm guessing Barry already told them that he met Supergirl. Haven't watched it though...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany






For Fate Extella and Fate/Extra anime :D I think I like Nero's design~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah I really do love Gintama :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Watched the Supergirl episode. I see what you mean now. They keep making superman look so inferior. Pretty annoying. And kat is too optimistic for my liking XD. Still like her though. Max is always cool.
I'm almost caught up on flash. Just 3 eps behind.

Yeah, true lol. Though I'm guessing Barry already told them that he met Supergirl. Haven't watched it though...
Well the final episode was even more annoying... I have no idea why they did that... Just make him do Justice League stuff... Not... That...
Sadly the Flash had the worst episode so far last week... Dunno how they want to recover from that. They failed on almost every plot line. Zooms past is retarded and was way too short, his powers were altered and Barry is a fucking idiot... It just hurt..

Nah he didn't. They made a small reference during the last episode which was horrible as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@niichan
The art for Extra looks okay. Dunno, I guess I am simply too used to Ufotable at this point. :D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ah haven't watched the final episode or the flash yet..
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...nnounced-with-teaser-for-more-in-2016/.101618

:teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4h4ams/rewrite_anime_op_ed_theme_song_revealed/

Wow that's a lot of interesting info... I remain sceptic but for the most part it sounds rather good.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not sure if you care but this is for you too :p

http://kazamatsuri.org/clannad-hikari-mimamoru-sakamichi-de-sneak-peak/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
wow this ignore... one last try

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...nnounced-with-teaser-for-more-in-2016/.101618

:teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4h4ams/rewrite_anime_op_ed_theme_song_revealed/

Wow that's a lot of interesting info... I remain sceptic but for the most part it sounds rather good.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not sure if you care but this is for you too :p

http://kazamatsuri.org/clannad-hikari-mimamoru-sakamichi-de-sneak-peak/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
wow this ignore... one last try


Well we talked about this... This is just click bait... And so annoying...

Interesting yeah but I still have 0 hope for this. This is like me catching up with DB Super again... Nostalgia and stuff. :D

Side stories, ey? Not sure if I need more Clannad. it simply wasn't something that I need more of. It was finished and I cried a river. Sore dake da~

I am not ignoring you. .blush
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You have come to the right thread, ahmad-kun. Let's talk about Fairy Tail. :D
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You have come to the right thread, ahmad-kun. Let's talk about Fairy Tail. :D
And then I get banned because of off-topic...................................................................................................
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And then I get banned because of off-topic...................................................................................................
Nah we are not in chapter discussion. :kappa
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
How tall are you, sky-senpai?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Apparently just 1,79, why?
Hmmmm..................................

So do you work out routinely?
Do you like food? Cake? Snack?
 
Top