Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/3ex95q/tog_sd_figurines_are_out/

http://storefarm.naver.com/gnftoyz/products/306998587

http://storefarm.naver.com/gnftoyz/products/317511545
http://storefarm.naver.com/gnftoyz/products/306761881

Behold my amazing skills :3 Basically the first link tells you everything you need to know, guess you just gotta send them a mail and they actually deliver, though the fee is quite expensive.... gotta get at least one of the figurines, though I do like those hanging keychains quite a bit too x'D
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ah, I remember that page. xD

But it says that the shipping is on a break until August 2nd (2015). Don't know if an e-mail order still works or not. I'm all for supporting the author and spending money for merchandising, but there are always limits. Over 50$ for one figurine is not cheap. Don't know if there are big differences between US and Europe. If it was amazon, I wouldn't hesitate at all. But importing via e-mail (how does the payment work anyway?) from South Korea is a little bit too much for me. Not that I don't trust Naver, that's not the case. But if things go wrong, you would also have some kind of communication barrier. I don't have much experience with importing. I only did it once with a Naruto game from Japan, which went really smooth.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, I remember that page. xD

But it says that the shipping is on a break until August 2nd (2015). Don't know if an e-mail order still works or not. I'm all for supporting the author and spending money for merchandising, but there are always limits. Over 50$ for one figurine is not cheap. Don't know if there are big differences between US and Europe. If it was amazon, I wouldn't hesitate at all. But importing via e-mail (how does the payment work anyway?) from South Korea is a little bit too much for me. Not that I don't trust Naver, that's not the case. But if things go wrong, you would also have some kind of communication barrier. I don't have much experience with importing. I only did it once with a Naruto game from Japan, which went really smooth.
Well that's long since over, it should work perfectly fine now. And well, the author in the thread gave korean words for the most important stuff, so communcation won't be a problem most likely. After all there are other people who already got theirs successfuly. The figurine itself should cost 16€, the shipping is hard to tell though, I guess it's going to be 20€ at least and 30€ at the worst. So yeah, certainly expensive, if she shipping is more expensive than the actual product xD I can easily affort that though, so might as well try I think, and then I can tell you how it went :p
oh, you did import a Naruto game in the past? XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And tried to sent them a mail, let's see how it goes :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Calm down senpai. :3 I’m a busy man you know, there are just too many 9gag post out there. Not to mention those amazing FT chapters as well as the recent spoilers, which have top priority!

Back to the important stuff. I think we need some new topics, we have pretty much settled all the current ones. There is not much I can add.

Mahou:
I’ve linked the page about the letters in my previous post. It’s the beginning of chapter #20.

Just read #25. It was an okay chapter with some nice panels. We need more of Ruth, he is a great addition to the cast. And those convos between Elias and Chise are pure gold, I know that I'm repeating myself, but I can't hold back xD. That was a nice scene by the way. Other than that, not much was going on in this chapter. That last page though… it’s going to be interesting it seems.


Shigatsu:
Nobody cares about Sky’s opinion xP. You have to consider the big picture and not speak badly about a series just because your favorite character didn’t end up the way you wanted (it’s not directed to you, Sky-senpai :3). I also like Tsubaki a lot and wouldn’t have mind an Arima x Tsubaki ending. But as far as I recall, there was not a single implication from Arima’s side that he has romantic feelings towards her, was there? Shigatsu’s ending worked well for me.

And where I can get that OVA? I do not stream and usually avoid torrents. :/
The sidestory sounds good though. Will keep it in mind for the future. :3

Regarding Hibike! Euphonium: is it mostly focused on music


Tokyo Ghoul (didn’t read #60 btw):
I’m a bit shocked about my post. Of course it was a premature statement of mine, since he only appeared in one page. I thought I did mention it in my post, but it’s not the case. Anyway, yes I agree with you. It’s too early to judge for now. But as a standalone chapter, it was pretty bad in my view.

Come on, of course Ishida can come up with all sorts of reasons and explanations regarding Ken’s glasses. It won’t make it any better. Kishimoto also had an explanation for every shit he threw at us, and we know very well it didn’t help. The first thing what came into my mind when I saw Ken was Arima and that’s not necessary. It’s cheap, if Ishida wants to go that route. Keeping Shirazu’s corpse in the game was a bad move as well. If another author had pulled this, we would laugh at him. But criticizing awesome authors such as Ishida, Oda or Togashi will always be considered as blasphemy. Those guys enjoy the privilege of fools as far as I can tell. =)


Orange:
Seems, like we have to agree to disagree. Of course things went differently and Suwa never really tried. I get this and those are factors which have to be considered. But the constellation just feels odd for me. First being future Naho’s statement. You might not put much weight on it, because of the different events. But I do, because Suwa remained the same person. We kinda look at different directions, you to the left, myself to right (or vice versa). Second is, where future Naho tells current Naho "to pay more attention" to Suwa and even though Naho did as the letter said, there was no romantic affection towards Suwa whatsoever. And the third being Naho and Suwa ending up together when Naho was mentally shattered. Due to all of these points, I have a really hard time to not see Suwa as a seconds choice. :/

Nah, I’m not very religious I think. What does it mean to be religious anyway? You could discuss this forever. Just saying “I’m muslim” won’t cut it, would it?

At least, commit suicide without involving other innocent people. It’s not much to ask for regardless of your issues.

Good tracks by the way! :3 Though, I already have Genos' fight theme on all my devices. xD It's so awesome!
Haha I love your trolling :3

You're free to bring up a new topic dude :p

Mahou

I remember when you disliked Ruth, but I guess he really grew on you xD I'm kind of the same, so yeah. Chise and Elias are the heart of the manga, somehow the mangaka is able to make a potentially very creepy couple just adorable and cute :wtf Not much happened yeah, but I just love the mood the manga creates each chapter, I always end up being satisfied.

Shigatsu

Yeah, I don't think there was any implication that Kousei had feelings for Tsubaki, but I guess fanboys just don't like it if things don't go their way :3
You don't use streams and torrents... then I wonder how you actually get those episodes lol, bc I've not used anything else for god knows how long, for anime at least xD What do you dislike about them?

Hibike is about an orchestra band in highschool, regarding the music part I guess it has a similar importance like in Shigatsu. Important, but a lot of the show does not focus on music but character interactions. I think Hibike is more light-hearted, considering Shigatsu was pretty grim almost all of the time, a constant drama of sorts, but Hibike does have it's share of drama too. Romance too in one way or the other :D

Tokyo Ghoul

lol I guess there are certain authors who can get away with a lot of stuff, but please don't compare One Piece and Tokyo Ghoul, those two series couldn't be much more different xD I honestly don't think it's that much of a big deal, hence I don't care too much atm. Ishida definitely is aware that Kaneki looks pretty similar to Arima now, and he wouldn't make him look somewhat similar just for the lulz or because he's lazy, that's what I mean. I'm sure he has something in mind with that, and while I personally don't like his new look much either, I don't see a problem from a storytelling point of view.
No author is without fault anyway and I don't really have a problem if you pick out a good argument to criticize someone/something, but in this particular case I just don't see the problem. Besides personal bias ofc, just not liking the new look (which I can understand).

Orange

Yeah I think we're just going back and forth without any progress, in this case it's probably best to agree to disagree XD

Well religious for me means that you somewhat follow what the writings say. No matter the interpretation, as long as you follow the words inside the Koran/Bible/Torah and adjust your life accordingly beyond a shallow level you're what I would call religious. I guess what shallow means exactly is up for debate, but besides that it's pretty clear to me.

I'm with you on the suicide thing, I just argued that in Kakeru's case it wasn't exactly planned but more of an accident where he didn't try to get out of it but accepted his fate on the spur of the moment, that's why I don't find it problematic.

Glad you like them, and yes Genos' theme is great :zomg


Here's another one :3
--- Double Post Merged, ---
btw Erza as your avatar.... x'D
--- Double Post Merged, ---
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...omain-registered-under-mag-garden-name/.98207

There's a good chance that this means we will get an anime announcement in the not so far future :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, ---
welp I'm not sure if you ever read it, but Noblesse (another webtoon released on Naver) actually got a 30 min long OVA animated by Production I.G. It's a pretty well-known japanese anime company, so that's quite the news :o I dropped the manhwa a year ago or so, but I will definitely watch this one (already got subs), maybe we can still dream about a ToG anime/OVA at some point.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...anime-of-korean-vampire-comic-noblesse/.98325
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Tower of God figurines:
Please, keep me up to date. I might consider to buy an Aguero one. Are there also Yuri figurines? If so, it will be difficult to decide. :O

Naruto game:
Yes, I did import a Naruto game for the Gamecube. Though, I don’t know the title anymore. But the multiplayer was awesome. You could play 1vs1vs1vs1, which was hilarious. I still remember Shikamaru being the most overpowered character in that game. We played it day and night, friendships got ruined from time to time. It was definitely one of the best multiplayer games I ever played.:lmao

Mahou:
Nah, I never disliked Ruth. It’s not possible dude, just not possible. :hmph
You still haven’t commented on the letters. :/ Forgot it?
Can’t wait for the announcement! If Mahou gets an anime, your job is to create a f* section for it! Failure won’t be tolerated!

Torrents/Stream:
HorribleSubs has most stuff uploaded at one-click hosters, so I get most of the animes from there, since I have a premium account. I do not stream for several reasons. First of all, I (want to) save every good series on my external hard disk drive. Second, I absolute hate it when I get the slightest “lag” while streaming. Furthermore, I require good video and audio quality. I also dislike the structure of most streaming websites. It’s full of ads and f* scripts. I use a good script blocker which does an amazing job. But when it comes to streaming, it’s one hell of a “click-work” to get the stream running, unless I deactivate the script blocker, which I refuse to do, lol. Additionally, I want a single site which has 99% of the stuff I want to watch. I didn’t stream for god knows how long, but in the past it was not the case.

I didn’t say I don’t use torrents. I avoid them, because your download speed can be shit at times. Also, torrent-only-sites are crap. You search for a series and the site bombards you with torrents in a miserable overview and no structure whatsoever. Different subbers, video qualities, video formats, video resolutions, languages, horrible order and so on.

And that is why I do not stream and avoid torrents. The story of my life...

Hibike/Schwarzesmarken:
I will try Hibike, since I dropped Schwarzesmarken. Anett gave me cancer after ten minutes into the series. Characters are dull or should I better say that they failed to proper introduce the characters? I mean, you have to build some form of connection between the characters and the audience. It was missing all over the place. Katia was the only glimmer of light. Poor girl got wrecked left and right, physically as well as mentally. And this Theodor chump… no comment. Nah, I’m better off without it. Deleted it. Today, I will watch the first episode of Hibike.

Ajin:
Can’t find it. _ _"

Tokyo Ghoul/Song:
I didn’t compare TG with OP as a series. Just the authors as they can get away with a lot of, let’s say “curious decisions" others wouldn’t. Regarding Ken's appearance, of course there is no problem with it per se. From storytelling point of view, it’s irrelevant how he looks like. It’s personal bias, obviously. But I doubt Ishida had/has something “big” in mind other than to hype/please the majority of his readers, which worked well by the way. I prefer a Ken who looks unique, not like a copy of someone else.

Thanks for the TG track. It's awesome!

Erza avatar:
What’s wrong with my avatar? :/

Noblesse:
I believe I heard Noblesse getting an anime adaption before, so it’s not really new to me. But this is just one episode, right? I think that’s great development! I still follow Noblesse, but I don't know why. Actually, I did consider to drop it several times, but didn't in the end. I would even rate it lower than Fairy Tail, you know what this means coming from me. Anyway, I won’t watch it, even though I liked the beginnings of Noblesse. Hopefully, it will be a success and other webtoons will profit from it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tower of God figurines:
Please, keep me up to date. I might consider to buy an Aguero one. Are there also Yuri figurines? If so, it will be difficult to decide. :O

Naruto game:
Yes, I did import a Naruto game for the Gamecube. Though, I don’t know the title anymore. But the multiplayer was awesome. You could play 1vs1vs1vs1, which was hilarious. I still remember Shikamaru being the most overpowered character in that game. We played it day and night, friendships got ruined from time to time. It was definitely one of the best multiplayer games I ever played.:lmao

Mahou:
Nah, I never disliked Ruth. It’s not possible dude, just not possible. :hmph
You still haven’t commented on the letters. :/ Forgot it?
Can’t wait for the announcement! If Mahou gets an anime, your job is to create a f* section for it! Failure won’t be tolerated!

Torrents/Stream:
HorribleSubs has most stuff uploaded at one-click hosters, so I get most of the animes from there, since I have a premium account. I do not stream for several reasons. First of all, I (want to) save every good series on my external hard disk drive. Second, I absolute hate it when I get the slightest “lag” while streaming. Furthermore, I require good video and audio quality. I also dislike the structure of most streaming websites. It’s full of ads and f* scripts. I use a good script blocker which does an amazing job. But when it comes to streaming, it’s one hell of a “click-work” to get the stream running, unless I deactivate the script blocker, which I refuse to do, lol. Additionally, I want a single site which has 99% of the stuff I want to watch. I didn’t stream for god knows how long, but in the past it was not the case.

I didn’t say I don’t use torrents. I avoid them, because your download speed can be shit at times. Also, torrent-only-sites are crap. You search for a series and the site bombards you with torrents in a miserable overview and no structure whatsoever. Different subbers, video qualities, video formats, video resolutions, languages, horrible order and so on.

And that is why I do not stream and avoid torrents. The story of my life...

Hibike/Schwarzesmarken:
I will try Hibike, since I dropped Schwarzesmarken. Anett gave me cancer after ten minutes into the series. Characters are dull or should I better say that they failed to proper introduce the characters? I mean, you have to build some form of connection between the characters and the audience. It was missing all over the place. Katia was the only glimmer of light. Poor girl got wrecked left and right, physically as well as mentally. And this Theodor chump… no comment. Nah, I’m better off without it. Deleted it. Today, I will watch the first episode of Hibike.

Ajin:
Can’t find it. _ _"

Tokyo Ghoul/Song:
I didn’t compare TG with OP as a series. Just the authors as they can get away with a lot of, let’s say “curious decisions" others wouldn’t. Regarding Ken's appearance, of course there is no problem with it per se. From storytelling point of view, it’s irrelevant how he looks like. It’s personal bias, obviously. But I doubt Ishida had/has something “big” in mind other than to hype/please the majority of his readers, which worked well by the way. I prefer a Ken who looks unique, not like a copy of someone else.

Thanks for the TG track. It's awesome!

Erza avatar:
What’s wrong with my avatar? :/

Noblesse:
I believe I heard Noblesse getting an anime adaption before, so it’s not really new to me. But this is just one episode, right? I think that’s great development! I still follow Noblesse, but I don't know why. Actually, I did consider to drop it several times, but didn't in the end. I would even rate it lower than Fairy Tail, you know what this means coming from me. Anyway, I won’t watch it, even though I liked the beginnings of Noblesse. Hopefully, it will be a success and other webtoons will profit from it.
ToG

Like I told you, I never got a response... I'm not sure why they didn't answer, maybe because I was using an email address that might be considered weird (no_spam_123 xD) or if the email simply isn't working anymore. You could try it out too I guess, there's an Aguero figure, no Yuri. There's Aguero, Bam, Rak and Androssi I believe.

Naruto Game

Right, ruined friendships over a game, I know that one very well :XD Sounds like fun indeed

Mahou

Yeah I kind of forgot about the letters, but I'm too lazy to look it up atm lol. And sure, if it gets an anime we will have to see about a section haha, though tbh I don't see it coming. Popular anime does not necessarily equal popular manga, like you can see with OPM. Usually you need your somewhat generic action packed series, or mass-appeal to phrase it in a more friendly way :^) I mean if you look at our sections almost everything has a huge action part, the only clear exceptions I see are Prince of Tennis and Shokugeki no Souma, but Souma is a Jump series, Prince of Tennis a former one, so yeah. We will have to see I guess, though I would love an anime.

Stream/Torrent

Well I don't use streams for basically the same reason too, but I find torrents very useful. I use them almost all of the time, and they work really well for me. Can't agree about the site being not organized, or maybe you don't know the best otaku site in the western world? Gonna send you a link I guess, together with ones for Ajin. Would be surprised if that doesn't work really well for you, and the site let's you choose exactly what you want. Well you can't judge the subtitles, that's the only difficulty, but there's a fair share of known groups, so it's quite easy most of the time.

Tokyo Ghoul

Ah I see. Well I get your point, I just don't think it's something you can hold against Ishida, or so I feel. I would be more happy with a unique look too, but in the end, like you said, it's just the looks, so it's not really of too much importance. Some writers certainly can get away with a lot, but that's usually from people who only watch/read a few series and mostly stick to the adventure/action genre, so their expectations and what they wish for are quite easily fulfilled.

Thanks, here's a new track ;D


Erza Ava

Just surprised that you would use an ava of an incredibly generic series and a incredibly generic female heroine, but I guess only looks matter huh? 8)

Noblesse

Nah it's not the korean OVA that was announced a while ago. That one aired a few months back and was depicting a story from the past (involving Muzaka and Raizel I heard, funnily enough I dropped Noblesse around the time Muzaka showed up, I think that was 2 years ago or so lol), the current one is from a legitimate japanese studio, with japanese VAs, it's the first Manhwa/webtoon, to ever get that. So maybe there's still hope for ToG, one can dream. I actually watched the OVA, and while it was obviously very rushed, I enjoyed it a lot. It features stuff up to the point where Rai defeats the first "boss" so to speak, animation was really good too. Reminded me how much I loved Raizel just owning the guy with his "Kneel". Check it out if you feel like it, it's a pretty fun short watch. Would actually watch an anime too I think, if they could keep that quality. I guess they're testing out the waters with this, so I hope it goes well.

Now that was a fast answer, wasn't it? :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I will just leave this here until you finally respond :^)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Tower of God:
Meh, seems that the service is not available anymore, even though the e-mail you used could be very well just ignored. Well, I’m too lazy to try it out, honestly.

Naruto:
Just found the name of the title, it was Naruto Gekitou NInja Taisen 3 or 4. Pure gold…

Mahou:
Gosh, you lazy f*. How are we supposed to discuss when you forgot everything and don’t even consider to check it up? Just kidding… =)
You misunderstood me, I wasn’t talking about a manga section, but an anime section solely for Mahou ^^. Joking again...

Torrents:
Thanks for the link. Of course I know about that site, but I still don’t like it. It doesn’t appeal to me. Anyway, I will use it for Ajin though. Gonna watch it today. =)

Tokyo Ghoul:
Did you read #64? The series is getting better and better. The last couple of chapters were brilliant, I like were this is all heading. Won't go more into detail, so tell me if you are up to date or not.

Track:
Nice track, shitty series. xD I also like the opening of both seasons.

Avatar:
Oh sorry miss, that I don’t know where to get such cute Kayo pictures like a S-Class otaku like you do. :/ Never said Erza is something special in any way. She looks hot and the fanart/coloring looked awesome, hence I used it until you made fun of me.

Noblesse/Ajin/Hibike/Boku dake:
Nah, thanks. I think I’m good with Ajin, Hibike and Boku dake. Watched the first three episodes of Hibike and so far I like it. I think it will be a beautiful ride for me. It also doesn’t stress your brain that much, very enjoyable. As I told before, I will start Ajin today, but I doubt it will be worse than Schwarzesmarken/Anett (-.-). Friday, I watched Boku dake and I.AM.AMAZED. This series really knows how to play with your heart and mind. It makes you laugh, cry, thoughtful, furious and smile all together. Really love this series, easily one of the best shows I have seen. Feel so sorry for Kayo. :( She needs to survive somehow, otherwise I can’t take it.

Did you read the manga and know how much the anime deviates (or not) from it? I’m curious to know. Will probably pick up the manga.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Tears will be shed...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Howdy syx, how are you doing? Did you watch the PV for Mahoutsukai? Kinda sad that the won't animate the main story yet, but the PV showing parts of the manga was so beautiful :zomg
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
After all those years... this one-liner is everything you got to share with me?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Welp I'm in Japan and typing on my phone is quite annoying, so yeah :p Good to see you still are the good old grumpy tease ;)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yeah, I am a f* up asshole. Actually, I should appreciate you asking after me while you are on vacation. :(

Currently, I'm not doing very well. I got sick and am literally coughing 24 hours a day. On top of that there is this annoying headache I can't get off.

But let's get back to the important stuff. The PV of Mahou was brilliant, just what I wanted to see. Design an animation looks nice. I'm pretty excited now. At times like these, watching an episode would be like balm for my soul.

Finished Hibike and I think it was good. Very straightfroward, so there is not much to talk about. Looking forward for S2 and the movie. I finally got my hands on Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and dropped it after a couple of episodes. Don't know why it's hyped that much. It was plain boring. Maybe my expectations were just too high because of the ratings and hype. I also gave Boruto The Movie a try until I realized that it was korean dub. Which is sad since the fight at the beginning (won't spoil) was beyond epic. Too bad there is no jap dub + eng sub available.

There is more I would like to share, but the sickness is killing me currently, sorry.


I hope you and Sky have a very nice stay at Japan. I'm expecting a huge summary with a lot of photos when you are back. Take care of yourself!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here I did type all this shit from my phone and then the connection failed and it was gone... sigh.

Anyway, just letting you know that I hope you've recovered or will soon, it sounds pretty bad :(
Ofc you're no asshole but I appreciate your words, so thanks =)
And we will definitely return will lots of fun pics and stories, you can look forward to that :blush

Wall of text incoming when I'm back home haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok wall of text isn't incoming but considering that I have some free time maybe I will show you more stuff from Japan sometime soon :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wow, seeing my thread at the first page feels refreshing.

:hip
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ooooh a syx-senpai's room! Hello :D
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yoooo, Ahmad o/

This is an abandoned place here. Not much going on. People even forget it's existing (take niichan for example).:noworry
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow I'm not mean...

I have so many pictures from Japan, I don't even know where I would start lol. Anything that interests you especially? :p
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Here he is....

I have so many pictures from Japan, I don't even know where I would start lol. Anything that interests you especially? :p
What pics?
 
Top