Well as for Jellal picture what's funny i've seen some comments "i hope that that girl is Erza " it makes me somehow chuckle how hiro is sometimes playing

Last edited:

What a happy family![]()
![]()
![]()
Well as for Jellal picture what's funny i've seen some comments "i hope that these girl is Erza " it may me somehow chuckle how hiro is sometimes playing![]()
The first canon couple.
ohhhhhh.... im sure that the girl with Jellal is Erza. Erza` butt ~![]()
![]()
![]()
Well as for Jellal picture what's funny i've seen some comments "i hope that that girl is Erza " it makes me somehow chuckle how hiro is sometimes playing![]()
I'm pretty sure it is Erza as well :P ( hairohhhhhh.... im sure that the girl with Jellal is Erza. Erza` butt ~
) but trollshima may strike later by adding the rest ..






If the girl turns out to Ultear then that means that Jellal did have an affair with Ultear.Hiro is the ultimate troll. Watch the girl be like Ultear or somebody lol
We knew of this since the the time skip, you late fam lolIf the girl turns out to Ultear then that means that Jellal did have an affair with Ultear.
I'm just saying the picture would confirm this.We knew of this since the the time skip, you late fam lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It is not here. Probably.Where is this discussion that "Mirajane maybe stronger but Erza has more determination." Hiro made in an interview or volume or whatever?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. I've asked for a source before but none has ever been shown to me.Where is this discussion that "Mirajane maybe stronger but Erza has more determination." Hiro made in an interview or volume or whatever?
Ultear has black hair and a much larger ass and hips. That girl has lightly colored hair, the same style Mashima always colors Erza's hair and the same figure as Erza. Kagura's hair ends don't look like that, so it's not her. It's obviously Erza.Hiro is the ultimate troll. Watch the girl be like Ultear or somebody lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uh yeah... no he didn't...We knew of this since the the time skip, you late fam lol
Lol oh I know, I'm just messing around. It's funny that people from the comments under the tweet are actually saying "that girl better be Erza!" like who else would it be...Ultear has black hair and a much larger ass and hips. That girl has lightly colored hair, the same style Mashima always colors Erza's hair and the same figure as Erza. Kagura's hair ends don't look like that, so it's not her. It's obviously Erza.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uh yeah... no he didn't...

Trolling Jerza fans now, are we?Lol oh I know, I'm just messing around. It's funny that people from the comments under the tweet are actually saying "that girl better be Erza!" like who else would it be...![]()
You sir have balls of steel. 
