Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
^^^^^ ENVYYYYYY
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I already shared some somewhere else if you take a closer look ;)
Yup I have seen them.

So where is the one that is supposed to be you?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Fate museuuuummm :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did you see all the Fate stuff I bought? :D

Fate museum was great. Short, but great for a fanboy like me~

Supposed to be me? I don't think I'm on any of the photos XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@niichan MOOOOREEEE!!!!!!!! MOOOOOREEEEE!!!!!!!! WE WANT MOREEEE!!!!!!!

Did you see all the Fate stuff I bought? :D

Fate museum was great. Short, but great for a fanboy like me~
Yeah I have seen them. I can imagine you were soooo satisfied lol. Congrats!

Supposed to be me? I don't think I'm on any of the photos XD
That is just................ too bad...............
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Look at all those beautiful places... so much envy... I love and hate you...


By the way, you have - again - a very nice set. Care to tell me where they are from? :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Look at all those beautiful places... so much envy... I love and hate you...


By the way, you have - again - a very nice set. Care to tell me where they are from? :3
You just gotta join me next time :3

And - again - it's Danganronpa :D Thanks though, nice to hear that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no, you're not going down again!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Meh, I already accomplished it once. You can spam this thread as much as you want, now.

Read til chapter 24 of kaleid 3. Kid Gil doesn't have a lot of screentime, but whenever he pops up, it always has style. Hope he won't turn into a villain later. I don't want him to lose, he has too much charisma. When you said there is something big going on in chapter 23, you meant the revelation of Shirou? It wasn't that much of a surprise for me. He and Kuro will make quite the tag team I suppose. And I'm curious what is going to happen to Tanaka. Other than that, I really enjoy kaleid 3, even more than eins and zwei.

P.S.: I'm also slowly catching up with SnK, I'm so proud of myself.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Meh, I already accomplished it once. You can spam this thread as much as you want, now.

Read til chapter 24 of kaleid 3. Kid Gil doesn't have a lot of screentime, but whenever he pops up, it always has style. Hope he won't turn into a villain later. I don't want him to lose, he has too much charisma. When you said there is something big going on in chapter 23, you meant the revelation of Shirou? It wasn't that much of a surprise for me. He and Kuro will make quite the tag team I suppose. And I'm curious what is going to happen to Tanaka. Other than that, I really enjoy kaleid 3, even more than eins and zwei.

P.S.: I'm also slowly catching up with SnK, I'm so proud of myself.
You didn't dude, but whatever ;)

Child Gil is just so much better than that grown-up asshole. The arrogance is much more tolerable if it comes along with other likeable traits.
And I didn't mean it in "OMG what just happened" but more like it's a kind of turning point for 3rei. I guess you will find out sometime soon haha. Glad you enjoy it more than eins and zwei, I feel the same.

P.S: Wow you're amazing~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What do you think? :p
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Finally catched up with Kaleid 3. I can't describe how much the flashback amazed me so far. Shirou's fights were incredible and the Sakura stuff very tragic. Who would have thought that I would care for Sakura or even like her now? Sorry to say this again and again, but the more I read these "other" Fate stuff, the more UBW feels wrong (no intent to trigger you xD).

Can't wait for Shirou vs. Angelica. This Shirou is a beast. :zomg And I need more Sakura! :hmph

EDIT: NOOOOOOOO I ACCIDENTLY POSTED THIS IN MY THREAD :facepalm
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You ignored the vid I posted but still ended up posting in your own thread, you're so adorable ;)

Really glad to hear that, bc I think the flashback's been the strongest part of Kaleid so far and basically everyone I saw (me included) loved it :D I keep telling you that Sakura is best Fate grill once she gets the focus, though she's even more of a tragic and interesting heroine in HF. And this definitely is the best Shirou too, together with HF. I guess there's a "certain" reason I can't really mention, but I wonder if you actually noticed the big change regarding Shirou. Surprised you didn't mention Kiritsugu at all :XD No comment about UBW, I think we talked about this often enough lol.

Well don't forget that Shirou lost against Angelica there, but I still expect it to be a nice fight. More Sakura we need indeed, though she's only a puppet at this point :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:blush
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
The video is indeed great. I'm seriously interested in Umineko. If it was a manga series, I would have started it already. The OSTs are amazing, especially the worldend dominator track didn't stop today. I just can't motivate myself to build a pc though. If it was my younger self, there wouldn't be any problem. But today I don't know anything about all the specifications and what fits with what. And I also don't know anyone, whom I trust so much that I would let him make a list of all the required components/parts and simply buy everything. I'm also struggling - again - in my RL, so that's not really helping either. What a f* up situation when money is not the problem, but the motivation.

Hmh, dunno what you are referring to regarding Shirou. Aside from his amazing fighting display, I like that he is not that much of a typical shounen character who wants to satisfy everything and everyone, even if it's impossible. Yeah he will lose the fight against Angelica, but he is also not at 100%. So whether he gets stomped or not, it doesn't really indicate anything.
There was nothing new about Kiritsugu, so I didn't mention him. And with such a Shirou, I don't really need Kiritsugu, as epic as he is. :3

I'm really looking forward to the anime series of drei. Do we know how many episodes are planned?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The video is indeed great. I'm seriously interested in Umineko. If it was a manga series, I would have started it already. The OSTs are amazing, especially the worldend dominator track didn't stop today. I just can't motivate myself to build a pc though. If it was my younger self, there wouldn't be any problem. But today I don't know anything about all the specifications and what fits with what. And I also don't know anyone, whom I trust so much that I would let him make a list of all the required components/parts and simply buy everything. I'm also struggling - again - in my RL, so that's not really helping either. What a f* up situation when money is not the problem, but the motivation.

Hmh, dunno what you are referring to regarding Shirou. Aside from his amazing fighting display, I like that he is not that much of a typical shounen character who wants to satisfy everything and everyone, even if it's impossible. Yeah he will lose the fight against Angelica, but he is also not at 100%. So whether he gets stomped or not, it doesn't really indicate anything.
There was nothing new about Kiritsugu, so I didn't mention him. And with such a Shirou, I don't really need Kiritsugu, as epic as he is. :3

I'm really looking forward to the anime series of drei. Do we know how many episodes are planned?
Well there's a manga (or more like several manga) adapting the whole VN, but like usual I recommend the source, I don't think anything can beat that. Glad you like the worldend dominator track that much, the VN has a lot of nice tracks :D
My father is a rather big computer "nerd", he's worked as a programmer and was focusing on PCs ever since the old days of the Commodore 64 and the likes, if you can give me a few more specifics I could easily ask him what he thinks. Just a suggestion though, and it has (almost) nothing to do with me wanting you to read a VN haha :p
Huh, what's going on dude? I hope it's nothing too serious?

You're not too far of from what I mean, but I guess you haven't fully realized the importance of his "decision". Then again in Kaleid it gets less focus/importance around it, so maybe you just don't consider it that significant lol. And while he will lose the fight against Angelica, we will at least see his UBW version... very curious about that :zomg
Haha, great :3

Looks like it will be 12, which means them breaking the 10 episodes rules for the first time. No one really knows how much they will cover, but I think I did tell you that they changed the end of Zwei, meaning after the fight against Gilgamesh they actually went home and weren't assaulted by Angelica. I guess it will take at least half of the first episode or so before that actually happens, at least going by the episode titles for the first two eps. Don't think it will cover the big fight though, which is kind of a shame :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:wtf Did you see the new PV?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Here's a little present for you too, the new Kaleid chap:
:p Only clear mistake is calling Angelica "guy", Shirou is just saying "omae (you)", otherwise it's pretty much done. I also love the alternative chant :zomg
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I still can't stop listening to worldend dominator. :3 Makes me interested to the VN more and more. xD

Well, I don't want to bother your father though, but if he doesn't mind, I could indeed send you a list of components I casually prepared. I know there are probably some components missing and the overall price is still too high, so I need a downgrade here and there. I'm not into secondhand products by the way. I guess slack is more suited for a further discussion. Anyway, thank you very much for even considering to help me. I appreciate it a lot!

I should really read HF, seems like I miss out on many references? Thanks for the #42 album, but I will wait until it is up on kissmanga. It's much more comfortable to read there, any click is a nuisance for me while reading a chapter. xD

Oh gosh that Mahou poster. <3 Chise has such great waifu potential! I adore her! <3
Nah, I didn't see the new pv and won't watch it. The hype is too strong for me too. =) Maybe... maybe I will watch it. >.>

By the way, what's your rec about how to approach Haikyuu? I'm leaning towards watching the anime first, if it's faithful to the manga.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not enough time for the rest but yeah, you can easily watch the Haikyuu anime. It can't really match some of the amazing spreads the author gives us at times, but besides that it's a nearly flawless adaption with nice music and great animation.

Edit: Couldn't help it to show you at least one example, though there are better ones :p



Also:


Looks great :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still can't stop listening to worldend dominator. :3 Makes me interested to the VN more and more. xD

Well, I don't want to bother your father though, but if he doesn't mind, I could indeed send you a list of components I casually prepared. I know there are probably some components missing and the overall price is still too high, so I need a downgrade here and there. I'm not into secondhand products by the way. I guess slack is more suited for a further discussion. Anyway, thank you very much for even considering to help me. I appreciate it a lot!

I should really read HF, seems like I miss out on many references? Thanks for the #42 album, but I will wait until it is up on kissmanga. It's much more comfortable to read there, any click is a nuisance for me while reading a chapter. xD

Oh gosh that Mahou poster. <3 Chise has such great waifu potential! I adore her! <3
Nah, I didn't see the new pv and won't watch it. The hype is too strong for me too. =) Maybe... maybe I will watch it. >.>
I blame your Apple love for everything... :XD

Well I guess asking never hurts, and it wouldn't be the first time he helped one of my friends, so yeah. Talk to you on slack about it I guess, once I have more time on my hand.

I would argue you do, but again you can't really read it with your apple thingie, though I'm honestly surprised there isn't some kind of emulator. That you can't use a single .exe sounds like madness to me. Chapter should be up btw.

Chise's more of a wonderful and cute child in my eyes, a daughter like that would be lovely <3 She could grow into a very fine woman though :3
You should, seems like they will cover a little part of the main story and then go all original with Chise's past, though I think the mangaka wrote the scenario, so I'm not really worried or anything (not sure if it will be canon, but I would guess so).
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Haikyuu:
I already watched the first 5 episodes of Haikyuu and it's very entertaining so far. The animation has a good flow and you can't complain about the art. Though, I can't bring myself to like Kageyama for now. I know what they are trying to convey - it's nothing new - but I don't see him ever grow on me. Aside from him, the cast is enjoyable.
I feel sorry for Suga, he is such a nice person, but already hastto step aside for their first match. Hope, he doesn't get neglected so fast. There are surprisingly not many female characters in this show, dunno how I should think about that. Just Shimizu seems a bit too less. And even Shimizu just looks like a beautiful, yet boring, statue so far. Hope she gets more of a voice later on. Before you jump at me --> I know it's very early to jump to conclusions. This is just my impression of the 5 epsiodes. It's a solid 8/10 in my book. And I'm by far not into volleyball in RL. This just proves that you can pretty much watch every genre as long as it's done right.

Aside from the 2nd season, are there any other movies, OVAs worth watching?

Kaleid 3 anime:
It looks really good. Sadly, it won't cover Shirou, but that's hardly an issue for me. The manga was already very good before Shirou pushed it to a greater level. The only part I disliked about Kaleid 3 was the whole Ilya turning into a plushie thing.

Mahou:
Couldn't agree more about Chise. That's why I said she has great waifu "potential".
Nah, I won't watch any teaser, previews or anything like that. :3 Just checked MAL and came to realize that it will only feature 3 epsiodes? Ugh, that's a big surprise for me. :(

ReLIFE:
Just lol! For whatever reason, there are all 13 episodes available. I watched the first one and find it hilarious. An Onoya ftw, she has such a lovely voice, it really melt my heart. <3 Dunno if I will watch all/many episodes in one go or one episode per week. I think I haven't done anything wrong by picking this up. Thank you by the way. :)

Berserk:
Ugh... dropped it after 10 or so minutes. Horrible...

P.S.: Yeah, let's talk about the pc stuff on slack. Thank you very much!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haikyuu:
I already watched the first 5 episodes of Haikyuu and it's very entertaining so far. The animation has a good flow and you can't complain about the art. Though, I can't bring myself to like Kageyama for now. I know what they are trying to convey - it's nothing new - but I don't see him ever grow on me. Aside from him, the cast is enjoyable.
I feel sorry for Suga, he is such a nice person, but already hastto step aside for their first match. Hope, he doesn't get neglected so fast. There are surprisingly not many female characters in this show, dunno how I should think about that. Just Shimizu seems a bit too less. And even Shimizu just looks like a beautiful, yet boring, statue so far. Hope she gets more of a voice later on. Before you jump at me --> I know it's very early to jump to conclusions. This is just my impression of the 5 epsiodes. It's a solid 8/10 in my book. And I'm by far not into volleyball in RL. This just proves that you can pretty much watch every genre as long as it's done right.

Aside from the 2nd season, are there any other movies, OVAs worth watching?

Kaleid 3 anime:
It looks really good. Sadly, it won't cover Shirou, but that's hardly an issue for me. The manga was already very good before Shirou pushed it to a greater level. The only part I disliked about Kaleid 3 was the whole Ilya turning into a plushie thing.

Mahou:
Couldn't agree more about Chise. That's why I said she has great waifu "potential".
Nah, I won't watch any teaser, previews or anything like that. :3 Just checked MAL and came to realize that it will only feature 3 epsiodes? Ugh, that's a big surprise for me. :(

ReLIFE:
Just lol! For whatever reason, there are all 13 episodes available. I watched the first one and find it hilarious. An Onoya ftw, she has such a lovely voice, it really melt my heart. <3 Dunno if I will watch all/many episodes in one go or one episode per week. I think I haven't done anything wrong by picking this up. Thank you by the way. :)

Berserk:
Ugh... dropped it after 10 or so minutes. Horrible...

P.S.: Yeah, let's talk about the pc stuff on slack. Thank you very much!
I've never been a huge fan of Kageyama either, so no worries there XD He's getting better with time, but I doubt he will ever become more than an okay character to me.
Shows me that you haven't read/seen many sports manga/anime, they're never big on females, when it's a boy's team at least ofc lol. Shimizu did grow on me, but there's another female character joining later, and I like her a lot more. So cute and loveable, you will see what I mean :blush Glad you're enjoying the series so far, looking forward to hear more of your thoughts :D

And no, there's nothing you can/should watch besides the two seasons. There are two recap movies and I think 2 or so OVA's, but they're anime original.

Kaleid: Did you see the Kaleid 3 OP? It does show

Julian and Erika with her fancy dress... and she only wears that at the end of the battle, so... that's weird, they would need to rush like mad to come that far. Not sure yet if I would like that or not.
Also liking the character designs more, everyone's drawn a bit sharper. Especially Shirou, he looks so much more mature now... :o (not talking about the parallel world one).
Illya plush was the only not so good part for me too, but that can get covered in an episode or so, thankfully xD

Mahou: Ah, so that's how you meant it, great :3 And well, they're OVAs coming with the volumes I believe, it's not really a TV anime. Keeping my fingers crossed for that, it will come at some point.

ReLife: Yep it was a good first episode. It's the first I'm hearing about all 13 episodes being released lol, that's kinda weird. I'm looking forward to what the story has to offer.

Berserk: The animation is... really bad for the most part, yeah. I still think I can endure though, I do like the story a lot after all.
Did you watch Orange yet? And if you haven't you should check out "Amaama to Inazuma". That first episode was gold <3

P.S: Let's do, I finally have some of my free time back :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And this is great :3

https://a.pomf.cat/zqbtqs.webm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top