Just forget it already..........
Not really. I am quite chubby.![]()
Yay fellow foodcakesnack lover!!!!!!!!!Way too much... <.<
Just forget it already..........
Not really. I am quite chubby.![]()
Yay fellow foodcakesnack lover!!!!!!!!!Way too much... <.<
Not sure what makes you so sure that it's just click bait, it does hint for more. At this point it wouldn't be too surprising if they actually did announce a new season this year, but who knows.Well we talked about this... This is just click bait... And so annoying...
Interesting yeah but I still have 0 hope for this. This is like me catching up with DB Super again... Nostalgia and stuff.
Side stories, ey? Not sure if I need more Clannad. it simply wasn't something that I need more of. It was finished and I cried a river. Sore dake da~
I am not ignoring you. .blush
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You have come to the right thread, ahmad-kun. Let's talk about Fairy Tail.![]()

Because I don't have faith. To me it looks like yet another attempt to milk a dead cow.Not sure what makes you so sure that it's just click bait, it does hint for more. At this point it wouldn't be too surprising if they actually did announce a new season this year, but who knows.
You compare DB Super with Rewrite? XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will forgive you because you used Brandish here.Just forget it already..........
![]()
Yay fellow foodcakesnack lover!!!!!!!!!

You gotta have faith sometimesBecause I don't have faith. To me it looks like yet another attempt to milk a dead cow.

No worries, my green friend. I hardly lie. Usually I am 99% serious.Hmm.. smells like a lie..
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still don't. I rather stay realistic. Or as you would call it: pessimistic-realistic.You gotta have faith sometimes![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you are pink 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh I know pretty damn well that you would...Yeah that's what I would call it
Did you hear, Key announced Rewrite+ (which includes Harvest Festa) for the west XD
https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/baba-na-ga-and-orito-coming-to-anime-central/2558/16--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you scroll down a bit there's a huge article about the Key/Visual Arts event at an american convention. One of the juicy news is that they plan to bring Angel Beats 1st beat to the west, with over 50% of the text already translated![]()


No one would know better than youOh I know pretty damn well that you would...
I actually did. Though not that happy. For Harvest Festa, yes. My love for Rewrite is as big as my love for Bleach.
THAT would be awesome. I want it so badly...
Any news regarding the voice patch for HA?

And hey, Steins;Gate 0 was announced for Vita/PS4 this year
Not sure if I will buy it or not, I would prefer waiting for the PC release.I could not agree more, my dear friend.No one would know better than you
Wow now that's mean haha. I think I will actually reread Rewrite, if the changes turn out to be more than superficial. Apparently people are worried though, bc it seems like they're using Ixrec's translation, whose translation isn't wrong but rather bad. I know, bc he translated Muv Luv too and I know and saw from the main translator of our team that it was rather lackluster too. Lots of improvements were made, so maybe if they actually hire someone to improve his translation for Rewrite too then it might turn out to be a better read too.
Yeah it's definitely coming, just a question of whenAnd hey, Steins;Gate 0 was announced for Vita/PS4 this year
Not sure if I will buy it or not, I would prefer waiting for the PC release.
Latest news is "weeks to months" according to the head of the project, depending on how much time the team can invest.

I did. Here is how I rank the CW finales:Sky did you watch Flash?
I realised that there were 3 flashes the night Barry's mum diedI did. Here is how I rank the CW finales:
#1 Legends of Tomorrow - Awesome ending with a brilliant tease regarding the next season.
#2 Flash - Not as bad as the whole season really was. Setting up Flashpoint but I have no idea how that is supposed to work with so little characters.
#3Keeping up with the SmoaksArrow - Bullshit^10. I wonder why I am even watching this piece of shit.
All in all, Agents of SHIELD was the comic show of the season.
Using the word shounen pains my heart... let's call it a mystery action adventure. Definitely the least sad Key VN I know, but it definitely had it's moment and I honestly enjoyed it more than the AB anime, so I'm looking more forward to that than the AB 1st beat release.I could not agree more, my dear friend.
Not mean at all. It was simply shounen. Nothing I enjoyed that much. Played it because of key. But a key game where you can't even cry - laughter not included - ? Come on...
I would love to play that... *Sighs* Just doesn't seem realistic for me.
Is that last line about HA?

It was shounen though. Especially the battles. It would have worked as an action RPG. But not like that. It gave me Akane, Kotori and Lucia though... So I will stop being mean.~Using the word shounen pains my heart... let's call it a mystery action adventure. Definitely the least sad Key VN I know, but it definitely had it's moment and I honestly enjoyed it more than the AB anime, so I'm looking more forward to that than the AB 1st beat release.
Well I believe it's just a matter of time before it's coming to the PC (over here), so it comes down to a matter of waiting I believe. Gotta avoid all the spoilers though, I'm sure this will sell pretty well nevertheless.
Yeah the last line is about HA![]()