Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well we talked about this... This is just click bait... And so annoying...

Interesting yeah but I still have 0 hope for this. This is like me catching up with DB Super again... Nostalgia and stuff. :D

Side stories, ey? Not sure if I need more Clannad. it simply wasn't something that I need more of. It was finished and I cried a river. Sore dake da~

I am not ignoring you. .blush
--- Double Post Merged, ---


You have come to the right thread, ahmad-kun. Let's talk about Fairy Tail. :D
Not sure what makes you so sure that it's just click bait, it does hint for more. At this point it wouldn't be too surprising if they actually did announce a new season this year, but who knows.

You compare DB Super with Rewrite? XD

Okay then.

Okay :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not sure what makes you so sure that it's just click bait, it does hint for more. At this point it wouldn't be too surprising if they actually did announce a new season this year, but who knows.

You compare DB Super with Rewrite? XD
Because I don't have faith. To me it looks like yet another attempt to milk a dead cow.

In terms of nostalgia, kinda. Though in this case I am actually enjoying DB Super even though the animation is still shit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just forget it already..........





Yay fellow foodcakesnack lover!!!!!!!!!
I will forgive you because you used Brandish here.

YÜÄR! :arf
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmm.. smells like a lie..

No worries, my green friend. I hardly lie. Usually I am 99% serious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You gotta have faith sometimes :blush
I still don't. I rather stay realistic. Or as you would call it: pessimistic-realistic. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah that's what I would call it :p

Did you hear, Key announced Rewrite+ (which includes Harvest Festa) for the west XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/baba-na-ga-and-orito-coming-to-anime-central/2558/16

If you scroll down a bit there's a huge article about the Key/Visual Arts event at an american convention. One of the juicy news is that they plan to bring Angel Beats 1st beat to the west, with over 50% of the text already translated :D
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
SKY :pout you are pink :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes I am. I am living the dream now. :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah that's what I would call it :p

Did you hear, Key announced Rewrite+ (which includes Harvest Festa) for the west XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/baba-na-ga-and-orito-coming-to-anime-central/2558/16

If you scroll down a bit there's a huge article about the Key/Visual Arts event at an american convention. One of the juicy news is that they plan to bring Angel Beats 1st beat to the west, with over 50% of the text already translated :D
Oh I know pretty damn well that you would... :kappa

I actually did. Though not that happy. For Harvest Festa, yes. My love for Rewrite is as big as my love for Bleach.

THAT would be awesome. I want it so badly... :arf
Any news regarding the voice patch for HA?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh I know pretty damn well that you would... :kappa

I actually did. Though not that happy. For Harvest Festa, yes. My love for Rewrite is as big as my love for Bleach.

THAT would be awesome. I want it so badly... :arf
Any news regarding the voice patch for HA?
No one would know better than you ;)

Wow now that's mean haha. I think I will actually reread Rewrite, if the changes turn out to be more than superficial. Apparently people are worried though, bc it seems like they're using Ixrec's translation, whose translation isn't wrong but rather bad. I know, bc he translated Muv Luv too and I know and saw from the main translator of our team that it was rather lackluster too. Lots of improvements were made, so maybe if they actually hire someone to improve his translation for Rewrite too then it might turn out to be a better read too.

Yeah it's definitely coming, just a question of when :D And hey, Steins;Gate 0 was announced for Vita/PS4 this year :wtf Not sure if I will buy it or not, I would prefer waiting for the PC release.
Latest news is "weeks to months" according to the head of the project, depending on how much time the team can invest.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No one would know better than you ;)

Wow now that's mean haha. I think I will actually reread Rewrite, if the changes turn out to be more than superficial. Apparently people are worried though, bc it seems like they're using Ixrec's translation, whose translation isn't wrong but rather bad. I know, bc he translated Muv Luv too and I know and saw from the main translator of our team that it was rather lackluster too. Lots of improvements were made, so maybe if they actually hire someone to improve his translation for Rewrite too then it might turn out to be a better read too.

Yeah it's definitely coming, just a question of when :D And hey, Steins;Gate 0 was announced for Vita/PS4 this year :wtf Not sure if I will buy it or not, I would prefer waiting for the PC release.
Latest news is "weeks to months" according to the head of the project, depending on how much time the team can invest.
I could not agree more, my dear friend. :kappa

Not mean at all. It was simply shounen. Nothing I enjoyed that much. Played it because of key. But a key game where you can't even cry - laughter not included - ? Come on...

I would love to play that... *Sighs* Just doesn't seem realistic for me.

Is that last line about HA?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Sky did you watch Flash?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sky did you watch Flash?
I did. Here is how I rank the CW finales:

#1 Legends of Tomorrow - Awesome ending with a brilliant tease regarding the next season.
#2 Flash - Not as bad as the whole season really was. Setting up Flashpoint but I have no idea how that is supposed to work with so little characters.
#3 Keeping up with the Smoaks Arrow - Bullshit^10. I wonder why I am even watching this piece of shit.

All in all, Agents of SHIELD was the comic show of the season.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I did. Here is how I rank the CW finales:

#1 Legends of Tomorrow - Awesome ending with a brilliant tease regarding the next season.
#2 Flash - Not as bad as the whole season really was. Setting up Flashpoint but I have no idea how that is supposed to work with so little characters.
#3 Keeping up with the Smoaks Arrow - Bullshit^10. I wonder why I am even watching this piece of shit.

All in all, Agents of SHIELD was the comic show of the season.
I realised that there were 3 flashes the night Barry's mum died
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I could not agree more, my dear friend. :kappa

Not mean at all. It was simply shounen. Nothing I enjoyed that much. Played it because of key. But a key game where you can't even cry - laughter not included - ? Come on...

I would love to play that... *Sighs* Just doesn't seem realistic for me.

Is that last line about HA?
Using the word shounen pains my heart... let's call it a mystery action adventure. Definitely the least sad Key VN I know, but it definitely had it's moment and I honestly enjoyed it more than the AB anime, so I'm looking more forward to that than the AB 1st beat release.

Well I believe it's just a matter of time before it's coming to the PC (over here), so it comes down to a matter of waiting I believe. Gotta avoid all the spoilers though, I'm sure this will sell pretty well nevertheless.

Yeah the last line is about HA :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Using the word shounen pains my heart... let's call it a mystery action adventure. Definitely the least sad Key VN I know, but it definitely had it's moment and I honestly enjoyed it more than the AB anime, so I'm looking more forward to that than the AB 1st beat release.

Well I believe it's just a matter of time before it's coming to the PC (over here), so it comes down to a matter of waiting I believe. Gotta avoid all the spoilers though, I'm sure this will sell pretty well nevertheless.

Yeah the last line is about HA :XD
It was shounen though. Especially the battles. It would have worked as an action RPG. But not like that. It gave me Akane, Kotori and Lucia though... So I will stop being mean.~

It is still rather mean to compare it to a flawed Anime that was way too short.

Let's see what we will get first. I am guessing the Anime.

Cool. So could happen anytime soon.
 
Top