- Joined
- Mar 23, 2016
- Messages
- 90
- Reaction score
- 185
- Country
-
I do not want to complain but we can speculate about current DF Natsu while we use the feats of tartaros sema!? This sounds unfair, to me! Shouldn't we compare tartaros DF Natsu with tartaros sema or hype current sema at least but then we operate in featless areas and have no evidences
!!!!!
Imo, we should only compare FDKM Natsu vs Jellal here to decide who will be victorious in this tournament! Natsu is definetily superior in close combat and durability than Jellal but he is inferior in versatility, speed and intelligence. It's also questionable to me if FDKM Natsu is actually on spriggan tier. After all he defeated only a spriggan whose magic was negated. LFDM didn't even increase Natsu's power by one tier and current Base Natsu is for sure on GoI level!
If FDKM Natsu manages to catch Jellal and forces him into a close combat battle, I could imagine that Natsu has a chance to win but I doubt that this will be the case! ToH Jellal also got away from ToH DF Natsu and could have won with the spell "Abyss Break"!
Overall I think, Jellal wins this with mid or high diff
!!!
!!!!!Imo, we should only compare FDKM Natsu vs Jellal here to decide who will be victorious in this tournament! Natsu is definetily superior in close combat and durability than Jellal but he is inferior in versatility, speed and intelligence. It's also questionable to me if FDKM Natsu is actually on spriggan tier. After all he defeated only a spriggan whose magic was negated. LFDM didn't even increase Natsu's power by one tier and current Base Natsu is for sure on GoI level!
If FDKM Natsu manages to catch Jellal and forces him into a close combat battle, I could imagine that Natsu has a chance to win but I doubt that this will be the case! ToH Jellal also got away from ToH DF Natsu and could have won with the spell "Abyss Break"!
Overall I think, Jellal wins this with mid or high diff
!!!