Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The situation may seem bad to Chitoge right now, but Raku already made his decision without knowing anything about the outcome of the promise and I think his decision will not change whatever happens. So, we have to see what Raku will do. Raku didn't love Chitoge at that time, but there is no question that he loves now, he not only lived with Chitoge for a couple of weeks like ten years ago, he lived with her for more than 2 years and knows her better than anyone there.
If we put the promise aside, Chitoge would be the chosen one, this manga was about Chitoge and Raku knowing each other and falling in love after all. If Chitoge was really the promise girl, it would be much easier, but Komi Naoshi decided to complicate the matter. XD
Anyway, next chapter we will have CP, there is no indication in the chapter RAW about being the final chapter, but in the issue preview it really says "final climax" so it is possible; a CP for the final chapter. I hope not because it would be rushed and I wanted to see more things after Raku choice, but... Let's see...
In the end there is two choices for the final message of the manga:
1) People change and love change as well through the years (Chitoge side)
2) People and love doesn't change at all and you will love the same person no matter what happens (or doesn't happen). (Onodera side)

I don't like the idea of the second one as you may know for a long time now, so I hope Komi Naoshi do the right decision.
Actually, aren't you contradicting yourself here?
I mean, if Raku had loved Chitoge back then and chose her over Kosaki in the end then wouldn't that be 2) like 100%?

Besides, you have to look it at the angle that neither Raku nor Onodera remembered that promise/how they played together as kids. So while their love started there, they forgot about it and just got it rekindled when they meet again years later as "strangers" in school. So their love both changed and didn't changed which is why I think the resolving matter is fine.

Although this could still be a curveball and Komi decides to just troll everybody and have Raku confess his changed love to Chitoge so you could still get your fav girl ending. xD
But for me Raku x Kosaki would be a good ending especially if they manage to not hurt Chitoge (who already proved that as a child she was already mature enough to not try to keep Raku bound to her with that promise but rather helped the two with their love, so I doubt Claude knows how strong Chitoge really is) and that the three of them can stay as best friends like they started with.
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
The mere fact that the flashback changed from Onodera to Chitoge at the end makes me think that this is more a setup for the Chitoge route and Onodera was just there to show us how "pure" Chitoge is. Honestly chapter 222 felt like useless padding, if Claude and Tsugumi are just going to talk about whether Chitoge is strong or not wouldn't it had been better to just see a confrontation between Chitoge and Onodera where Chitoge herself talks about her feelings and shows us her strength.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The mere fact that the flashback changed from Onodera to Chitoge at the end makes me think that this is more a setup for the Chitoge route and Onodera was just there to show us how "pure" Chitoge is. Honestly chapter 222 felt like useless padding, if Claude and Tsugumi are just going to talk about whether Chitoge is strong or not wouldn't it had been better to just see a confrontation between Chitoge and Onodera where Chitoge herself talks about her feelings and shows us her strength.
If that's what's going on here, I'm still going to be pretty annoyed by it.

If it's not, I'm going to be even more annoyed.

Nisekoi has gotten itself into a no win situation here. I have a hard time seeing any route that's going to result in me feeling like all this was actually worth it so I can walk away satisfied.:notrust
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Catched up with the manga and dropped by to leave a comment.
You know, I'd really like for Raku to end up with Onodera, but I'm sure that in the end he will choose Chitoge, because you know she's the main heroine.
It's not like I think that it's bad, but I have no doubt that I will be disappointed...
Let's see how all of this will end...
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The whole guns and violence side of this manga pisses me off

I just cant get into it
 

Tias

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
508
Reaction score
292
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
I have literally hated chitoge since I think the first or 2nd chapter?
The part where she in disgust told Raku his promise with that girl was disgusting and creepy.

Is it far fetched to wait for someone for that long? Is it ridicules? Yes. But it clearly meant a lot to him and she said what she thought right in his face. Sure the manga has her make a 180 degree turn in the next chapter and go "trolol just kidding it's super cute" is total BS. But yeah, since then I have hated her.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This chapter was so sad... I didn't like to see Chitoge in that state at all... Claude is right in one thing: she has a tender heart... Everybody said through the series that Chitoge was a gorilla and that she was violent and in that regard Onodera was better and all that rubbish, but I knew all along her true nature, she is like a rose, has thorns to protect its delicate body... She gave up of her love for Onodera twice now, she was heartbroken twice now... Maybe this last time was much worse because she happened to know Raku much better than before and fall in love deeply for him. It is not fair that Chitoge did all this sacrifice for Onodera and SHE DID NOTHING AT ALL to make Raku hers. Chitoge deserves to be the one Raku will choose, more than anyone else... She gave up of Raku because she thought about his own happiness and she came to the conclusion that he would be happier with Onodera, but it is not true anymore. Chitoge cannot give up now, KEEP FIGHTING!
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have literally hated chitoge since I think the first or 2nd chapter?
The part where she in disgust told Raku his promise with that girl was disgusting and creepy.

Is it far fetched to wait for someone for that long? Is it ridicules? Yes. But it clearly meant a lot to him and she said what she thought right in his face. Sure the manga has her make a 180 degree turn in the next chapter and go "trolol just kidding it's super cute" is total BS. But yeah, since then I have hated her.
I honestly dont hate onodera, or marika

But girls like both of them annoy me
Especially onodera, he obviously likes her, yet she refuses to have any backbone
And on the opposite end of the spectrum there is marika who throws her self at someone who isnt interested and then continued to make an ass out of her self after being turned down

Chitoge and then haru, are my two favorite types
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This chapter was so sad... I didn't like to see Chitoge in that state at all... Claude is right in one thing: she has a tender heart... Everybody said through the series that Chitoge was a gorilla and that she was violent and in that regard Onodera was better and all that rubbish, but I knew all along her true nature, she is like a rose, has thorns to protect its delicate body... She gave up of her love for Onodera twice now, she was heartbroken twice now... Maybe this last time was much worse because she happened to know Raku much better than before and fall in love deeply for him. It is not fair that Chitoge did all this sacrifice for Onodera and SHE DID NOTHING AT ALL to make Raku hers. Chitoge deserves to be the one Raku will choose, more than anyone else... She gave up of Raku because she thought about his own happiness and she came to the conclusion that he would be happier with Onodera, but it is not true anymore. Chitoge cannot give up now, KEEP FIGHTING!
i will agree, she is acting like onodera

one thing that bothered me recently about onodera

shes all like "ichijo, make sure you watch me be brave!"

ummmm

why not just tell him you like him right there, he is obviously the most oblivious human being in the history of all creation, most highschool boys think a girl likes them if they just smile at them, so for him to be this dense onodera must realize that saying shit like watch me be brave is pointless
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Awwwww, that confession was so adorable! :wtf
I can understand Maiko's surprise though, for I too never expected Ruri to actually fall in love with him. :D
Now, it's time for Chitoge to have a talk with Marika and possibly go back to face Raku and know the choice he's made! :verily

P.S: I can't believe that Claude was still thinking that Tsugumi was a boy. LOL
Thanks for showing him proof of that Tsugumi; those majestic Oppai do not lie! :hurr
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awwwww, that confession was so adorable! :wtf
I can understand Maiko's surprise though, for I too never expected Ruri to actually fall in love with him. :D
Now, it's time for Chitoge to have a talk with Marika and possibly go back to face Raku and know the choice he's made! :verily

P.S: I can't believe that Claude was still thinking that Tsugumi was a boy. LOL
Thanks for showing him proof of that Tsugumi; those majestic Oppai do not lie! :hurr
it was pretty damn awesome , im not sure which shocked face was better shu's or claudes

claude must be the worlds biggest dumbass to not realize that tsugumi was a girl all this time.... and we thought raku was the most oblivious human on the planet....
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
THIS CHAPTER IS AWESOME IN SO MY WAYS! HOW CAN SOMEONE CRAM SO MUCH AWESOMENESS IN 20 PAGES!? I'M SPEECHLESS! XD
There were two confessions in this chapter, Tsugumi saying to Claude that she was a girl, which was priceless... If you guys said that Raku was the most blind in this manga, think again, Claude is the one. "When did you do surgery...". I laughed out loud in this part. hahahaha
Really, it was so awesome how Tsugumi convinced Claude about Raku and Chitoge and I feel the same, I will believe in both, they will make the right decision, I'm sure about that. Maybe Chitoge will have to get a slap in the face, but I get at this point in a moment.

Shu and Ruri... What can I say about this... I was as dumbfounded as Shu really, I didn't expect Ruri to confess at that moment, but it is so like her to just tell everything at once and act like nothing happened. If she was suffering about confession or not, she was not demonstrating it in the least! XD
Shu always fool around, but this time he was caught off guard... What will he answer? Shu really loves only Kyouko and doesn't have any feelings for Ruri? Anyway, it was an awesome scene and we have yet to hear his answer, but the scene was cut for a good reason.

MARIKA DESCENDS FROM HEAVENS TO SAVE THE SHIP OF EVERYBODY! XD
Marika is like an angel right now I think she will be the one who will slap Chitoge in the face (figuratively or literally, I don't know XD) and tell her what we all want to say... She doesn't have the right to give up now! Let's go Marika, give Chitoge the energy she needs to overcome this!
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
THIS CHAPTER IS AWESOME IN SO MY WAYS! HOW CAN SOMEONE CRAM SO MUCH AWESOMENESS IN 20 PAGES!? I'M SPEECHLESS! XD
There were two confessions in this chapter, Tsugumi saying to Claude that she was a girl, which was priceless... If you guys said that Raku was the most blind in this manga, think again, Claude is the one. "When did you do surgery...". I laughed out loud in this part. hahahaha
Really, it was so awesome how Tsugumi convinced Claude about Raku and Chitoge and I feel the same, I will believe in both, they will make the right decision, I'm sure about that. Maybe Chitoge will have to get a slap in the face, but I get at this point in a moment.

Shu and Ruri... What can I say about this... I was as dumbfounded as Shu really, I didn't expect Ruri to confess at that moment, but it is so like her to just tell everything at once and act like nothing happened. If she was suffering about confession or not, she was not demonstrating it in the least! XD
Shu always fool around, but this time he was caught off guard... What will he answer? Shu really loves only Kyouko and doesn't have any feelings for Ruri? Anyway, it was an awesome scene and we have yet to hear his answer, but the scene was cut for a good reason.

MARIKA DESCENDS FROM HEAVENS TO SAVE THE SHIP OF EVERYBODY! XD
Marika is like an angel right now I think she will be the one who will slap Chitoge in the face (figuratively or literally, I don't know XD) and tell her what we all want to say... She doesn't have the right to give up now! Let's go Marika, give Chitoge the energy she needs to overcome this!
marika is likely going to give chitoge a pep talk, and tell her raku likes both of them because right now chitoge only thinks he likes onodera
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
marika is likely going to give chitoge a pep talk, and tell her raku likes both of them because right now chitoge only thinks he likes onodera
Sure, it can also happen although I don't think that it is Marika-like... Marika never gave up even knowing that Raku didn't like her as a girl and probably she will think that Chitoge cannot as well, even more when Raku likes her. If she will tell Chitoge about that, maybe yes, maybe not... I think she will let Chitoge find out with her own strength or give some hint... I don't think that she will say directly because of rivalry. XD
But Marika will convince Chitoge to come back, I have no doubt about that.
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
New chapter is out.
It looks like Marika convince Chitoge to stop running away and confess her feelings and Raku made to the hill with the rock where he made the promise and is immediately approach by Onodera who got a second after him. I can already see the ending(loved that series), Raku and Onodera talk and probably learn of their feelings and Chitoge arrives just as Raku is telling Onodera the he loves Chitoge. Since Nisekoi has always been one to use clichés(not a bad thing) the fact Raku met with Onodera first means the she is the last obstacle before his "true love', there has been way too much side character support for Chitoge not to be the final girl and the way Shuu made Raku choose who he likes was by telling him the person who first came into his mind doing couple things and such should be the one and Raku had already experience something similar when Yui asked him who he liked and while he said Onodera the picture in his mind was Chitoge.
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ahhhhh... I don't know what to think anymore.
Although I think this is still going towards Chitoge, I can't help but feel bad for Onodera.

That author did a pretty bad job in that regards.
No matter how it end, someone will really be hurt by it...

I guess it's like real life in that regard, but I wish everyone could just be happy in the end...
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If that's what's going on here, I'm still going to be pretty annoyed by it.

If it's not, I'm going to be even more annoyed.

Nisekoi has gotten itself into a no win situation here. I have a hard time seeing any route that's going to result in me feeling like all this was actually worth it so I can walk away satisfied.:notrust
well it was kind of set up that way from the start, 6 or 7 girls like the same guy and there is only one other male character in the manga, obviously there will be alot of dissapointment

the way i look at it is chitoge is the character on the front of the manga, so she has always been the girl to beat, i never once even for a moment thought that any of the other girls had a real chance

i just read it now because i enjoy the artwork honestly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
chitoge was rather pathetic, its good to see that she isnt giving up any more

onodera, this is your last chance, you are all alone with raku

make something happen!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
As expected Marika voiced our worries about Chitoge in the same way I thought them, that she cannot give up... Everything was a misunderstanding, she is running away because of a misunderstanding! Honestly, Marika is such a great character, she didn't tell her that Raku loves her, it is up to Raku to say, but she convinced her the way I predicted she would. Now she is going back.... However... Who appear in front of Raku? Really, I only felt aversion for Onodera because of who she acts (or doesn't act, precisely speaking), but now she will get in the way again? My aversion is starting to become hatred. The only thing left is to her to have guts now after 200+ chapters.
I know what you guys are thinking, Chitoge will overheard again, like in the past, and she will get the wrong idea and give up. Really, the story will not repeat itself this time, Chitoge will not run away anymore after her conversation with Marika. I can bet what will happen... Onodera will be interrupted again in her confession after some minutes of stammering... The ultimate interruption called Chitoge. XD
It is time Chitoge, you can do it!
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Welp, Nisekoi really fucked up now...

There's just no way for it to end without someone being hurt, which, might be realistic, but still totally suck.
And since Onodera confessed first, it seems Chitoge might be the endgame.

I don't know what to think about this...
The only way to solve this would be a threesome! j/k
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welp, Nisekoi really fucked up now...

There's just no way for it to end without someone being hurt, which, might be realist, but still totally suck.
And since Onodera confessed first, it seems Chitoge might be the endgame.

I don't know what to think about this...
I know exactly what to think about this.


The only way to solve this would be a thressome! j/k
I agree. Not kidding. At this point it's harem end or bust pretty much and there is a very very high chance it's not going to be the harem end.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
And Raku chose Chitoge in the end...
It's way too obvious guys, otherwise why both Onodera and Raku would cry?
Raku cried because he realized that by choosing Chitoge he will make Onodera suffer a lot, especially after knowing about the fact that she had loved him for quite some time and hearing her confession.
Onodera, on the other hand, understood immediately the meaning of Raku's tears and started crying consequently, because in that moment she realized that Raku had already made his choice...
Can't say I'm liking this development, but in the end someone had to be hurt...
It's such a shame that it was Onodera. :emocat
 
Top